It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I saw Rogan hold this article up on a recent show. I was able to find the exact article and post below.

journals.plos.org.../journal.pbio.1002198

Basically it says that if the vaccination does not kill the virus completely it has the potential to create more serious variants. I cant believe doctors world wide don't know this? Every month its becoming more apparent they are trying to make this worse.

" Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population" - from the article.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

More on 'Imperfect' vaccines HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
I saw Rogan hold this article up on a recent show. I was able to find the exact article and post below.

Basically it says that if the vaccination does not kill the virus completely it has the potential to create more serious variants. I cant believe doctors world wide don't know this? Every month its becoming more apparent they are trying to make this worse.

" Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population" - from the article.

worth actually linking and reading....😃

Abstract
Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens? Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek's disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Either the link doesn't work, or the article has been 'wiped'..?

Shoot, I really wanted to have my husband read that, too..

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That thread died.....even the one that started the thread gave up after the opening post.
edit on 10-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That thread died.....even the one that started the thread gave up after the opening post.

Both threads still seem alive to me.
Please tell me you aren't a doctor...or a mortician.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
What happened to the author?
It would have been nice to have seen a little more input.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Either the link doesn't work, or the article has been 'wiped'..?

Shoot, I really wanted to have my husband read that, too..

Sorry...that is also showing no result....try just typing into google the heading.....don't use the link.

Or watch this:
"Pathogen evolution in a vaccinated world | Andrew Read" on YouTube
youtu.be...

edit on 10-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That's the kind of information that is keeping people from getting the vaccine!

We'll never reach 100% population vaccination when articles like that enforce a negative vaccine image with those dirty, selfish, un-vaccinated, MAGA deplorables that are keeping us all in lock down and wearing masks.

They are just filthy subhumans with low IQs that need to made to obey our "science" based unconditional mandates. We need to shut down the fake news pseudo science conspiracy mill. Our health, our freedom, and our very lives depend on it.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Question, does it 'matter' if something is more 'virulent' as long as it is not making anyone sick?
We carry along millions of bacteria and viruses in our systems constantly.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
When you get a virus, you get multiple points of the virus that our immune system gets antigens to. That is why if you have had a coronavirus, Rhinovirus, or adenovirus cold, you have partial immunity to this virus, and when you do get it, you get a mild case and the body develops extra points of reference to develop immunity to.

This is common knowledge in virology, I have seen this in many virology articles over the years.

This vaccine uses a little part of the man made RNA to stimulate the reaction, it is not the whole spike protein, it stimulates a spike protein that is a little different than on the virus, sort of like one link of a chain being copied and grown to make a chain all out of a cloned link. That is what I get anyway. Different companies that have this mRNA get different segments. Safer that way I guess, if one segment is found to cause major deaths, not all the vaccine manufacturers have the same type of mRNA...different targets to pinpoint. That is why they probably do not like when they mix vaccines, they do not know what will come out of that practice. Each segment has a patented number and they can trace each type of spike protein in people that way. Same with antigen creation, they can actually determine what kind of vaccine you had I suppose.

This is how I understand it anyway, I do not know if I am completely correct with this because I do not understand the basics of mRNA vaccines that well, so I may have misinterpretted parts of it when trying to put it into layman's terms.

I still believe that getting good real natural immunity is better, if this was like some of the more deadly vaccines, I would say it was worth it. But the virus is not killing that many people, in fact, the treatments they thought they needed initially killed way more people than the virus did.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

We'll never reach 100% population vaccination when articles like that enforce a negative vaccine image with those dirty, selfish, un-vaccinated, MAGA deplorables that are keeping us all in lock down and wearing masks.

They are just filthy subhumans with low IQs that need to made to obey our "science" based unconditional mandates. We need to shut down the fake news pseudo science conspiracy mill. Our health, our freedom, and our very lives depend on it.

"They are just filthy subhumans with low IQs"

Right except "low" should be "high".

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I would say yes, because the more virulent the variants become the more dangerous they are. We should have let this virus run its course and not rushed into synthetic shot.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Does more spreadable (virulent) really mean more hospitalisations? It doesn't seem so.
Where is the proof it is more dangerous?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Does more spreadable (virulent) really mean more hospitalisations? It doesn't seem so.
Where is the proof it is more dangerous?
It doesn’t. I mean it CAN. But I’ve always read more spreadable as “transmissible”;

Virulent actually being more malicious or deadly to the body and its systems.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

There is a post about this subject every other day, basically.
No one in power or in the medical field cares. IAMTAT gave you the link to his post. Here is my link to my post about it which came before.... www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-8-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Now do the minorities that aren't getting the jab! You know all those non MAGA folks that aren't getting it. Come on at least be consistent.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

"They are just filthy subhumans with low IQs"

Right except "low" should be "high".

You know my posts, I was merely being dramatic in my sarcasm. I happen to be one of those filthy subhuman deplorables in fly over territory. I'm smart enough to know how dumb I am.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Now do the minorities that aren't getting the jab! You know all those non MAGA folks that aren't getting it. Come on at least be consistent.

I did think twice about adding MAGA, but I had to drag Trump into the mix, couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I dont recall a chicken pox delta variant or small pox variant. You know why? Because we had actual vaccines and not a synthetic shot.

new topics

top topics

join