It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

233 We Have Been Warned - 233 They Have Been Informed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
From this crappy site that I can't select the text from:

angelnumbersmeaning.com...

Does this mean since 233 is being used in conjunction with 'covid' that this is actually black magic/dark arts work being directed at us?

Maybe. Or maybe covid is a black magical work against a specific 233/ a hidden man/child. A bioweapon created and released not to kill humanity, but one particular human; a Herodian sacrifice of the babies to stop defeat, if you will.

Or not. But, if one is waxing in the metaphysical, maybe.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
With how some of these people like to invert everything, this is one thing that came to mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
233 is out in full force today.
Is this a code for those that are in the know?

We know THEY speak in code and symbolism.

Can we crack the code?

What Is 233?

Video

Well....September 10, 2021 would be 233 days since Biden took office if that means anything.

Speaking of that, since it's the 20th anniversary since someone did something, what will happen this year to remember that day, seeing how the SJWs and feelz crowd are running the circus....will Whitey McCracker finally get blamed or will the day come and go unnoticed by MSM and DC?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Wow impressive, does anybody knows what it really means and why it happens soo many times? it has to have a meaning.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm not sure, I didn't do a deep dive into searching, it is weird how 233 continues to show up around the world, like the universe is talking.

It is strange...

Just did another quick search to be sure...

it looks as if they are reading the same script.

edit on 34083431am312021Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:34:57 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Damn, I googled 233 and covid came up aplenty.

edit on 10-8-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I didn't try more than a few, but most numbers in the lower hundreds appear show up a plenty on searches.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Look like a mockery to the masses, making it soo obvious that only a few looking for something will see it, impressive indeed, the powers than be are showing that they are doing what they are doing because they can.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
233 what?

Are you saying 233 people have been warned?

In any case, that can't be the case, because the message is for everyone, but only a few usually see, even though they look. They listen, but they don't hear.

The message belongs to EVERYONE, though.. everyone is invited, but only a few are selected. That's the key to the whole thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join