It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What experts are learning about Lambda, 'variant of interest' They are still the unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Here Comes the Lambda Variant According to the "Experts" Its not deadly as the Delta. If they are saying its just like the Flu then? ok then what would be the point of all these radical measures then if the next variant is not deadly? Lambda wont be the only varient.

Tau and Omega will be the next variants as well.
Its always the same usual experts pushing for the covid vaccination. The same experts who are agaisnt vitamins. And as usual in the MSM they are still continuing to blame the unvaccinated while ignoring what is happening in countries like Israel.

Where a majority of those who are vaccinated are the ones who are being hospitalized for covid. They are pushing the agenda agaisnt the un vaccinated heavily.

What experts are learning about Lambda, a coronavirus 'variant of interest'

Overall, Poland, the Mayo Clinic professor, warned that the more people don't wear masks and remain unvaccinated, the more likely additional variants will emerge in the future -- including one that might evade vaccines completely. Because as the coronavirus continues to jump from person to person, with each new infection, it changes a little bit -- just like any virus does -- and those changes or mutations could either be benign, or make it more easily transmissible and dangerous.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Overall, Poland, the Mayo Clinic professor, warned that the more people don't wear masks and remain unvaccinated, the more likely additional variants will emerge in the future -- including one that might evade vaccines completely. Because as the coronavirus continues to jump from person to person, with each new infection, it changes a little bit -- just like any virus does -- and those changes or mutations could either be benign, or make it more easily transmissible and dangerous.

Maybe the experts should explain why the vaccinated even those with masks are still being infected and are being hospitalized more then the unvaccinated? for supposed experts they do not understand why there are variants in the first place.

Virus variants are there because of the covid vaccines. Not because of the unvaccinated. I am getting tired of seeing those experts of this narrative over and over while they downplay the side effects of Covid vaccines.

Before covid super bugs were a problem
Antibiotic-resist ant bacteria are killing us. Here's how we can defeat these 'superbugs.'

edit on 8-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Each vaccine injection generates $48.00 (minimum) for the medical provider. The vaccine is free to the medical provider. Therefore the $48.00 is pure profit.

Once vaccinated, it will be easy to scare the person into coming back for a semi-annual booster shot. (Pfizer says a booster is needed every 6 to 8 months.)

AT LEAST $48.00 to medical providers from 200 million conditioned sheep, on a regular schedule.

GOLDEN GOOSE.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Well, when they come, you might want to have a sign on your door. Might as well get paid for BS ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You know what an "expert" is?

An ex is a has been.
A spurt is s drip under pressure.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So the original has a survival rate of over 99% for most people, Delta is less deadly, and Lambda even less.. why is this still a thing?? (I know why)

There's headlines now saying you can confuse symptoms of the cold or allergies with delta, so is it really *that bad*? Sure, those things suck, but you tolerate it or take some OTC meds and move on.

One concern I've heard/read from people is "long COVID." We've been dealing with this for almost two years now. If "long COVID" was such a bad thing, or even a thing at all, wouldn't there be tons of reports of the millions of people who caught COVID, recovered, but are now suffering from "long COVID"? It seems like that would be a much better way to scare people into getting the experimental gene therapy treatment instead of bribes of food, money, beer, etc.

It's unfortunate that people still can't see through or sort out the BS just with simple questions at this point.

TPTB have to be constantly laughing at how well their fear mongering and propaganda have worked and continues to work.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Really we have been into this Pandemic since the beginning of 2020 and you still do not understand the basics. ?

Please read this a TRY to comprehend how these Pathogens do their thing. Because believe it or not, they all follow the same rules.

When a virus variants ( mutating out ) it goes in either two directions. But of course a million small variations in between )

(a) It uses all available particles to cause damage to the body and puts you to bed, or if unlucky kills you pretty quick. These usually have quite a low RO rating ( how many people you might infect )

(b) It places all available particles in the mouth and nasal cavity so it has a huge RO rating, but with only a small viral load running around the body, does bugger all damage if you are healthy.

Here is where it gets trick to understand when "experts" who forgot to educate the masses on the basics first BEFORE giving out their opinion on the more complicated stuff. Is if you talk about how deadly it is, they need to stipulate from what angle are they discussing.

(a) What % of people does it kill.

(b) How many people it kills as a total figure.

Because they are two completely different things.

At present the % of the new strains are lower. But how many people they infect ( hence will come across more compromised people ) is WAY bigger.

Eg
Common Cold = RO 1
Covid 19 ( original flavor ) 3
Delta = RO 8

Next variant could be higher......

So for a comparison as a comprehension test. So you can now understand why the headlines are so confusing.

Ebola RO 2

Measles RO 16

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The Omega variant is the one I'm waiting for. The imagination in me can't help but think of all the movies and shows depicting something beautiful but deadly as the Omega whatever... like The Omega particle in Star Trek Voyager!

Again, the imagination is thinking of it like all the 9/11 Easter eggs throughout the years, and the irrational conspiracy theorist in me associates it with some nefarious plot.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I've often wondered what they would replace the income from the soon to be depleted ground oil with and I think we just found it...Snake Oil.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

The Omega variant is the one I'm waiting for. The imagination in me can't help but think of all the movies and shows depicting something beautiful but deadly as the Omega whatever... like The Omega particle in Star Trek Voyager!

Again, the imagination is thinking of it like all the 9/11 Easter eggs throughout the years, and the irrational conspiracy theorist in me associates it with some nefarious plot.

I'm still pissed that we never came up with a vaccine for the alpha variant. Just, like, a lambda lambda lambda vaccine would do.

edit on 8-8-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wouldn't it suck if someone knocked on your door and handed you $10,000 taxpayer dollars and then you had to sit there an listen to them for 3+ hours!?!?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You know what an "expert" is? An ex is a has been. A spurt is s drip under pressure.

ha, haven't heard that in about in about 6 years. was one of my dad's favorite saying.

watching tv or when any body would say expert, his reply was

You know what an "expert" is?

a has been drip.

edit on 8-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Did you see that in places where the Lambda variant is dominant, Delta is almost absent.

Maybe Lambda immunizes people against Delta ?
edit on 8-8-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wouldn't it suck if someone knocked on your door and handed you $10,000 taxpayer dollars and then you had to sit there an listen to them for 3+ hours!?!?

I'd listen to Maxine Waters lecture me about morality for that kind of money.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'd listen to Maxine Waters lecture me about morality for that kind of money.

that's 33 hundred bucks a hour, that's approaching high end paid liars pay. i'd take it.

edit on 8-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
All the variants are just piggy-back flu viruses 😃

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Did you see that in places where the Lambda variant is dominant, Delta is almost absent.

Maybe Lambda immunizes people against Delta ?

People who recovered from SARS 17 years ago are protected from Covid.

SARS-Cov is 20% different than SARS-Cov-2.

If you are recovered from any variant, you have robust immunity from all of them. They are less than .05% different. Your immune system won't be fooled by the variants.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Big pharma wants to cash as much as they can't on the covid jabs and they are ready for the boosters, soo they will keep producing more variants to the public, even if up to day is not such thing as a variant testing for covid. They are tagging everything to covid and call it a variant.

Right now big pharma has made 25b and counting and the year is not over yet, soo they are expecting more profit making and more billionaires next year thanks to scamcovid and their scamvariants.

Money talks, BS walks.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Each vaccine injection generates $48.00 (minimum) for the medical provider. The vaccine is free to the medical provider. Therefore the $48.00 is pure profit.

Once vaccinated, it will be easy to scare the person into coming back for a semi-annual booster shot. (Pfizer says a booster is needed every 6 to 8 months.)

AT LEAST $48.00 to medical providers from 200 million conditioned sheep, on a regular schedule.

GOLDEN GOOSE.

Yes, and likely after the first year where the providers were squeezed financially by lack of patients as people, unless truly sick, did their part to "flatten the curve", they were desperate to make money regardless of ethics in order to keep afloat financially.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

GOLDEN GOOSE.

A vaccine that requires regular reapplication seems to suggest the vaccine isn't very effective. A temporary resistance perk isn't a vaccine, it's a stalling tactic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join