It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are they all coming from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

or something else is going on.

This.

Likely, the usual well-known propaganda and misinformation accounts lose their impact because people realize them for what they are, so new accounts must be created to keep the BS moving as an impression of "new" members—who just happen to know exactly how ATS works insofar as quoting/posting/forums/rules/etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think it is because at one point the social media logins stopped working.

When I could no longer log in I figured it was temporary and waited over 3 months to make a new account, hoping that my old one could be restored.

And for the real new accounts?
Recent events probably made a lot of people think about the big bad conspiracy theorists the media keeps talking about... maybe they wanted to find out for themselves what is going on in here?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

or something else is going on.

This.

Likely, the usual well-known propaganda and misinformation accounts lose their impact because people realize them for what they are, so new accounts must be created to keep the BS moving as an impression of "new" members—who just happen to know exactly how ATS works insofar as quoting/posting/forums/rules/etc.

And that 'conspiracy' is one of the oldest on ATS

Although, at one point I don't think it was a conspiracy theory ... lot's of people wandered around here. Maybe an older member remembers correctly?

<< 1   >>

join