It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McAllen, Texas, declares disaster after 7,000 COVID-infected illegals pour into city

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Texas has not been sucking up to Washington so here is one of the ways to get even I suppose ! "You do not wanna play ball with us then we will infect the lot of you barbarian Texan filth", says someone in D.C. with the big picture and grand plan ??

McAllen was one of the better border towns IMO as they were upscale and the city was fairly clean by border town standards. At least the cartels were not popping people every night and leaving body calling cards.

How many? According to Fox News:

According to the city of McAllen, since mid-February of 2021, there have been over 7,000 confirmed COVID-19 positive immigrants released into the City of McAllen by CBP, including over 1,500 new cases in the past seven days.

There's more, according to Texas news outlet Valley Central:

Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez told ValleyCentral in a previous interview that there is a nursing shortage and keeping up with COVID-19 hospitalization of residents has not been easy. In addition, the influx in asylum seekers testing positive for COVID-19 is also tipping the scale.

“But now we’re seeing that they’re coming in with a high infection for COVID, and there’s no room for them anymore,” said Cortez.

Cortez also told ValleyCentral the infection rate for migrants rose to a shocking 16%, doubling the numbers from last time.

www.americanthinker.com...

Edit to add this link before the usual suspects come by to attack the source ... www.thegatewaypundit.com...

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Thursday admitted the Biden Administration is dumping thousands of Covid-positive illegal aliens into McAllen, Texas.
See link for video of Psaki
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Man McAllen residents have to feel like they are being invaded by troops that are biological weapons
edit on 6-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
They are deliberately allowing COVID positive illegals in as a way to bolster COVID numbers to justify another lockdown.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You know, there are laws on the books against illegal aliens. There is the number one duty of government to protect citizens, too, from the likes of foreign invasions. I have no idea how this utterly lawless and obscene regime in Washington, D.C., is getting by with any of this, without being impeached. The states are going to have to enforce the law, clearly, if it means arresting feds, violating the law. The federal government has become lawless, a direct threat and the enemy of a free people, under rule of law.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I saw a story on another blog about a call the police got in one Texas town. There were residents eating at a local fast food joint and they were worried about a group of illegals who were wheezing and coughing at a table in the corner. So the employees called the cops finally. When they got there to investigate, they discovered that the illegals were all staying at a local hotel that was loaded with illegals. The hotel was being paid by Catholic Charities working in concert with government agencies to put the illegals up.

All of the illegals in that hotel were COVID positive ... all of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
www.independentsentinel.com...

Never fear the government has a plan !

THIS IS INSANE

According to Reuters, Biden wants to re-open travel so they have a plan to develop “a new system ready for when we can reopen travel,” an official said. He added it includes “a phased approach that over time will mean, with limited exceptions, that foreign nationals traveling to the United States (from all countries) need to be fully vaccinated.”

Is he delusional? more than 200,000 people entered illegally in July, none were tested, many had COVID. They’re bringing every COV variant imaginable into the US from 160 countries.
7,000 MIGRANTS WITH COV SINCE JANUARY IN MCALLEN, 1500 LAST WEEK

FoxLA reporter Bill Melugin, who has been closely following the invasion, tweeted, “The city of McAllen, TX says the federal government has released over 7,000 COVID positive migrants into their city since February, including over 1,500 new infected migrants in just the last week alone. A local state of disaster in McAllen has been declared.”

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'd like to officially graciously donate the jab(s) that they have reserved for me.
I'll allow them to use it all on the needy in the next upcoming batch of illegals.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Could this also be a political move to destroy the red states? Seems like a plan to destroy the culture of a state(s) to flip it for the future elections. This C-19 strategy seems to have far reaching ramifications.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I absolutely intensely dislike what is going on...life as we knew it is gone. It will never be the same. The added stress that the covid varants vaccination circumstances that impact all of our lives; well...really that is all anyone hears about anymore and also a lot of gun violence.

I don't know about you...but I am afraid everyday now....life is about survival and that's about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
They are deliberately allowing COVID positive illegals in as a way to bolster COVID numbers to justify another lockdown.

And to push the jab.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Our leaders are power Intoxicated narcissist. It will not end well. Never does. Once again they took all our "Magna Cartas" and said screw it. Only a couple paths forward. One is extremely ugly. The other is uncommon political pressure to the point of extremely ugly. One of those is going to happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Could this also be a political move to destroy the red states? Seems like a plan to destroy the culture of a state(s) to flip it for the future elections. This C-19 strategy seems to have far reaching ramifications.

You have to ask, Could this be ... ?

This isbiological warfare being perpetrated by the government against its own citizenry. It is nothing less than that.

This is an act of war.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

My god this is so blatantly absurd and criminal on all accounts.

The level of disdain these elite f**** have for all of us is shown quite simply with the fact that they think people are stupid enough not to question any of this.

With a lapdog media that focuses on ice cream, they are lulling themselves into a false sense of security. The sleeping giant is awakening, the point of no return is being reached and it is time to rise up and defend our constitution and this beautiful land of ours.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amFriday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Precisely!

Need a crisis, like Covid - Gotta have the Great Reset.
At ANY cost.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The Biden government welcomes the covid positive illegal aliens then blames Texas for the rise in covid cases.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You have to ask, Could this be ... ?

This isbiological warfare being perpetrated by the government against its own citizenry. It is nothing less than that.

This is an act of war.

It wouldn't be the first time...
Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You know I think you are right I've been watching Monkeywerks and he is pretty certain there are lots of flights from the border areas to certain cities and states. He seems to think they are distributing immigrants into various cities, not just the border towns.

Seem to remember a few flights to Missouri the last month or two, now Missouri is one state with issues. Not sure about this but I'm gonna research it a little more.

Who knows for certain but it fits their M.O

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Biden dumps all the infected illegals in McAllen and then goes on TV and tells TX / FL if they can’t handle Covid to get out of the way. Can’t make this # up.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well NO WONDER the RonaVirus is re-spreading and "variating" like crazy 😮🚨

🚨Looks like big government is at fault yet again !!🚨

They created their own massive super spreader agenda !!!☠️

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Sush !!🤫

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join