It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated Sen. Lindsey Graham Tests Positive for China Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I remember getting the Polio and the Smallpox vaccine which just about eliminated both of those scourges from the face of the earth. With this COVID stuff it seems that the vaccines are supposed to make symptoms less severe and as reported not stop you from testing positive for the virus and getting sick. Graham is saying he is glad he had both shots or he is sure he would be feeling sicker.. Just him parroting the official line ?

There are thousands of illegals crossing the borders every day that are not vaccinated and being shipped to all corners of America. Every variant of COVID comes with them IMO. But hey, "We got this covered get the jab and wear the mask !" Do you see something wrong with this scenario ?

This is just more evidence that contradicts the establishment’s false narrative that the experimental mRNA vaccine prevents the contraction and spread of COVID.
Last week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a study showing 74% of new COVID “delta” cases in the state are among the vaccinated.

nworeport.me...

The CDC has released a study backing up its decision to recommend indoor masking for both vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans. The study examined one outbreak and found three-quarters of people testing positive were vaccinated.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revised its masking guidelines on Tuesday, urging all Americans in areas with high Covid-19 transmission to mask up when indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Mask mandates in companies, government departments, and certain local jurisdictions followed, as CDC Director Rochelle Walensky insisted the decision was made on the back of fresh scientific evidence.

www.rt.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It might be a good way out for him to retire honorably . I also think we'll see him and his wife leave America also.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I also think we'll see him and his wife leave America also.

We can hope.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

With the COVID vaccinated, we have millions of brew-pots, making a lot of virus.
Some of the virus mutates.
Hopefully most of the mutations are more benign than the original virus.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The feds sold the vaccine to the public in the absolute worst possible way.

They should have sold it just like a flu shot.
You get jabbed and your body makes antibodies that will make fighting off the stronger version exponentially easier on the body.

Now the general public has even less trust in the feds than they had before.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is what test is there for this Delta variant? It's all over the news the Delta variant is going to snatch everybody bald that's not vaccinated, despite Israel reporting almost 50% of new COVID cases are among vaccinated, so much for the "vaccine" getting in the way of the virus multiplying in the bodies of the vaccinated. But again, what is the test for this Delta variant? What proof is there any surge in COVID cases is Delta, Lambda, or some Phi Beta Kappa Fauci pulls out his rear to fear monger over? Which leads to the question: who are the dumbasses that invent all this silly news propaganda, that requires no hard evidence? (It's like the fools on the network news claiming summer heat or California fires are because of global warming, which they, obviously, pulled straight out of their rears, for the hopelessly dumbed down.) So, all the news cases are Delta, by what test? I haven't seen any proof there is a Delta variant, actually, other than some blabber about how gene sequencing would reveal a Delta variant, that nobody is doing at large, if that explanation is not a total ruse, from a regime we know lies when its lips are moving.

Be scared, snowflakes. Be very scared.

These liberal psychos want you to be afraid of you own shadow, so they can dictate over every aspect of your life. This is what is really going on.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In addition, it's all over the news real scientists, involved in the so-called vaccine, are saying that the vaccine encourages variant mutations. So what is this crapola that more vaccinated people is the answer to variants? Is that idiot Fauci afraid he won't get to go through the whole Greek alphabet? They are consistent in nothing, ignore ALL contrary science, such obvious liars. con artists.

edit on 5-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The " CHINESE SPIDER WEB TRAP ' is for real. No escape once caught into the web.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I saw Graham's announcement. How noble of him.
i doubt that he even took the shot. I doubt that and politicians took the shot. They know better.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

No way, I have been assured here on ATS by many members that there was no misleading messaging concerning how the vaccine worked--it was ALWAYS sold as a vaccine that only reduces symptoms and chances of spreading COVID if you got it again.

*cough*BS*cough*

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Did they use the same test the cdc will no longer allow under emergency use after the eua expires?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Heals up Harris even said she wouldn't take a vaccine developed under the trump administration.
Even though the same people developed them just under a different president.

Maybe of politicians stayed neutral on this type of thing the country would improve. But let's never waste a crisis when there's political gain to be had.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They should have sold it just like a flu shot.
You get jabbed and your body makes antibodies that will make fighting off the stronger version exponentially easier on the body.

Now the general public has even less trust in the feds than they had before.

Almost as if it is by design.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You're exactly right. No one was mislead.

You inability to accurately and clearly hear and research the original info about the vaccine doesn't null and void that fact. I've known all along that the vaccine wasn't 100% effective AND that it would not stop someone from getting the virus. But that it would keep you off a ventilator or not dead. And it seems to be working here in New England. Not so much in Louisiana, Florida, Texas, Alabama. Wonder why that is?

a reply to: SlapMonkey

edit on 5-8-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Neat.

I also knew that, because I pay attention. Most other Americans do/did not, and many medical professionals were misleading about it, especially during the early months of vaccination. I mean, I'm only hearing this from medical professionals, including my mom who is the head administrative RN for a nursing home. But what would they know about the messaging that vaccine recipients were getting? They must be making it up.

I mean, just the claims that we would reach "herd immunity" based on a leaky vaccine that has been proven to not only still let the vaccinated get the virus, but in high-enough concentration to continue spreading it should give a slight clue as to what I mean when I say "messaging." (and here we are, seeing rising numbers [even in New England] with so many people fully and partially vaccinated)

Here are a couple of misleading claims from President Biden on July 21 at a CNN Townhall:

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

"If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Both of those are outright lies...or as some might call them, misleading messages.

Or as you apparently call them, "not misleading," since "no one was mislead (sic)."

But you're right, I'm just delusional, and no medical or public officials ever had piss-poor, misleading messaging about the efficacy of the virus to the American public.

It's all in my head.

(I can provide myriad other examples, if you want them, but I think that the point is made already)
edit on 6-8-2021 by SlapMonkey because: I reformatted the quotes

top topics

join