It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locked up once again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: jerich0
Man I am not too sure maybe about a dozen people.

Worth it then, I was worried it was being blown out of proportion !! Again.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I worked with a group of Aussie SAS back in the day in camp slayer in the al faw compound, my dude had an ear on a dog tag that had uncle chop chop written on it. I am an American otherwise without them and that uncle chop chop would have been some crazy things I would've missed. Love you crazies on your prison colony a part of me feels like thats where I should be. Then again with this madness in the covid earth I may be leaning towards a space x Elon Musk, get me off this #ing planet.

You don't have to be mad to live here.... But it helps! hehe

If you've not seen the movie Chopper, do so. Eric Bana does a good job of portraying the slow madness surrounding Mark's life. Guessing you have, though. I rekon anyone with a good attitude is welcome down here. As long as you're able to handle a ribbing!! Alas yes, with the coof everything is topsy turvey..

The moon, mars, somewhere.. I'd put my hand up. Failing that I will have to follow in the steps of Colin Furze.. Dug his own underground bunker, and just can't stop. maniacs like him are impressive lol

No Covid passport required!!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

It is as dan says, a fast spreading rapid virus. I love his news speak.

No dan doesn’t blow anything out of proportion, he’s doing this for the benefit of the public health, he really cares, sarcasm off.
edit on 5-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Well he thinks he is the chairman of Victoria, he is the supposed premier, like a governor.

Thank you.

Sorry for my ignorance.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

It is as dan says, a fast spreading rapid virus. I love his news speak.

No dan doesn’t blow anything out of proportion, he’s doing this for the benefit of the public health, he really cares, sarcasm off.

haha, between him and gladys the eastern states are... on their knees.

Every morning I wake up, put on ABC news (sure it's still biased, but it doesn't have idiots like 7, 9 and 10) and see more and more head scratching events unfolding.

It'll be the West's turn again soon. McGowan must be feeling left out...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Gladys is a moron, either lockdown everything, or don’t bother almost all shops, retail was open.

Wa better watch out, though I feel sorry for our overseas cousins In Tasmania, they must feel so left out in the media, no one cares about them....lol. Beautiful place tassie. Would prefer to live there than in Victoria.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It’s cool, it’s funny we both speak English though definitions are different, to us aussies a pepper is a capsicum.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Gladys is a moron, either lockdown everything, or don’t bother almost all shops, retail was open.

Wa better watch out, though I feel sorry for our overseas cousins In Tasmania, they must feel so left out in the media, no one cares about them....lol. Beautiful place tassie. Would prefer to live there than in Victoria.

Tassie is on my bucket list. Never been, and hope to be able to in the short time I have left. Plan to drive across Aus one day, hopefully. not looking too optimistic with all this # going on though...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

I don’t know where to focus my energy.

I just feel like giving up. No one can see or understand the big picture.

I talk to people, and it’s like they are so brainwashed in the plan.

Understandable.....

Step 1. Someone is organising the gatherings for protests, convincing thousands to attend city gatherings to show their displeasure............contact this person and inform them that mass gatherings are having the exact opposite desired effect.
The way to protest is to actually get all individuals to stay home and refuse to work, problems are that 80-90% of entire population needs to be on-board to be effective. The government will listen very quickly if they aren't receiving any taxes as the people protest.

Step 2. Refuse to return to work until all grievances are met.

These simple measures are highly effective and rapidly achievable if only the masses would act as one.....but it is never going to happen as there's to many narrow minded sheep....exactly what the PTB are banking on.

The reality as sad as it is is that you, me and any other freedom crusaders are flogging a dead horse and fast becoming the minority.....attending mass gatherings is only foolishly identifying oneself for singling out and prosecution as events are regularly proving.

Don't give up, the PTB would greatly desire just that, unfortunately in the not to distant future a true resistance movement will need to be instigated and passionate freedom crusaders like yourself would be valued prized additions to the movement.

Spend your energy from now on preparing to go underground at a moments notice without leaving a trace, get used to the idea that $ will mean nothing and learn to survive without it.

But if your the father of young kids with a million dollar mortgage I'd suggest join the flock, because unless your prepared to sacrifice beyond your wildest imagination you are only setting yourself up for pain.

Australia, the world as it was known is dying if not dead and all because humanity is incapable of recognising true threat and thoroughly incapable of standing as one. No surprises but the only tool humanity had ever been given to achieve oneness was thoroughly misappropriated and of course that was the internet.

We where tested and we failed and as such proven truly ignorant and totally worthy of oppression and suppression.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If you do get to tassie, I highly reccomend the east coast highway from Launceston to Hobart. Amazing drive and views, though the towns along the highway are awesome. Wineglass bay is superb.

When we went a longtime ago, we got to Hobart not too long after Christmas, and we were in Hobart to see the Sydney to Hobart yachts come into harbour, and to go to the east of tassie was well worth it.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Really thank you for your kind words. I do not want to allow myself to be identified and a target by the powers that be. I actually work for the gubment, so it will be shooting myself in the foot.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Heh...funny you would pick that particular reference! The first time I went to the grocery store in Sydney and was looking for pepper...I had to ask! LOL! I knew what capsicum was, but here it's usually identified with hot peppers and regular pepper is just referred to as "pepper".

I loved being in Australia! I was stationed in Malaysia, but got sent down there for a few weeks to help you guys out at your airport in preparation for the 2000 Olympic games. I could live in Australia in a second!

**tips my Akubra at yeh' and tosses back a VB!**

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Really thank you for your kind words. I do not want to allow myself to be identified and a target by the powers that be. I actually work for the gubment, so it will be shooting myself in the foot.

Ohh i now see - bipolar, double agent.

Dangerous......I'll see myself out.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Ohh i now see - bipolar, double agent.

Dangerous......I'll see myself out.

Where did he say he was a Democrat??

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I think it’s funny, I am sure there are other things.

You chose wisely, the best beer by far is Vb, Ice cold.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I think it’s funny, I am sure there are other things.

You chose wisely, the best beer by far is Vb, Ice cold.

We drink VB yet lament the day of Emu Export Lager.

That was the drop. it was the beer to drink, else be seen as a freak.

Why we even found an old carton of Emu Export Lager in a city duty free store once. We had with us, a carton of Emu Export (the newer faker less desirable drop, which made you feel like you were drinking chlorine) and offered to swap it with the store guy person.

He obliged. One carton of Emu Export Lager was ours, and his was the lesser, yet still valid beer.

And it was glorious... We had the last carton of that brew in our grubby hands, soon to be demolished in haste. warm or not, it was better.

ahh those were the days.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
A friend just WhatsApp me this

YOU NEED TO READ THIS TO PREPARE FOR WHAT'S COMING

From France 🇫🇷 (Copied from a friend)
📢⚠️
UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass. Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job.

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentance if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence)

So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out) has closed their doors due to the lack of staff.

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.)

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc).

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab.

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement.

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without "the pass".

Result.?? Aug 15th Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting.

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegatable stands etc.

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks.

Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a "pass" that isn't exactly working?

America England Australia New Zealand you’d better wake up.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out) has closed their doors due to the lack of staff. As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.)

I am not surprised. What they are doing is over stepping to much. And polticans are just following whatever the MSM and docs say. Without evidence or logic.

edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Memorize the line. Be able to do it. Know the ending line.

Won’t change anything, but you’ll feel better.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I will be getting more food supplies later on this month just to be on the safe side.

<< 1    3 >>

join