It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locked up once again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here in Victoria, only just lifted our last lockup lifted 8 days ago, we are once again back in lockup.

All this for 8 cases. This has been caused by a a small minority family who has caused this lockup once again, by breaking rules to Visit their family.

Dan has said these people won’t be fined or suffer repercussions for breaching the distancing rules

I Am god damn sick of the double standards from dan.

All this for 8 cases today.

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Meanwhile polticans live isolated from ordinary people and they can visit their families even as far like Obama breaking the rules by having 500 guests.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Agreed it’s do as I say not what I do.

Fact is we will never achieve zero cases, its a reality, #ting up shop for a handful of cases is a knee jerk reaction.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
you need chopper reed old uncle chop chop from ronnie johns to tell it how it is.

probably Nevils fault.
edit on 5-8-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Who is Dan?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Who is Dan?

He got riddled with bullets at Nevil Bartos house.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
you need chopper reed old uncle chop chop from ronnie johns to tell it how it is.

probably Nevils fault.

Bloody Neville...

As for you Dan, Harden the #@$% Up !!

Quick quiz. With all these lockdowns over there, how many have died from the deadly virus? Seems the fear of the bogeyman under the bed is deadlier than the actual bogeyman hisself.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Hey Dan do you want a weather report? I'll give you a bloody weather report, if its not going to be hot, its going to be bloody hot and #ing wet, theres your bloody report. Harden the # up tazzy.

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Who is Dan?

Dan, Dan, he's our man, if he can't super dooper lockdown, no one can !!

Daniel Andrews

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Well he thinks he is the chairman of Victoria, he is the supposed premier, like a governor.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Brothermani wish’s chopper was still around, we need some hard men, to sort the gubment out.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Hey Dan do you want a weather report? I'll give you a bloody weather report, if its not going to be hot, its going to be bloody hot and #ing wet, theres your bloody report. Harden the # up tazzy.

I'd do the bit about Perth, but it'd just be all expletives haha..

he was classic, Heath... Fun fact, I was friends with the real chopper on Myspace back in the day lol

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Man I am not too sure maybe about a dozen people.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Man I am not too sure maybe about a dozen people.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I worked with a group of Aussie SAS back in the day in camp slayer in the al faw compound, my dude had an ear on a dog tag that had uncle chop chop written on it. I am an American otherwise without them and that uncle chop chop would have been some crazy things I would've missed. Love you crazies on your prison colony a part of me feels like thats where I should be. Then again with this madness in the covid earth I may be leaning towards a space x Elon Musk, get me off this #ing planet.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Well he thinks he is the chairman of Victoria, he is the supposed premier, like a governor.

Sorry mate, can't let that error go

Dan the man is the leader of the lower house in Victoria.

Same sort of position that Fancy Nancy has in your Federal circus, Fcd.

Victoria has a Governor, Hon. Linda Dessau AC. Never heard of her. Fancy lawyer she is.

P

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
No worries at all, unsure where you are, by governor i thought you might be in the United States.

But you are right, we recognise them as the Governor General, the queens representative in commonwealth states.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

All this for 8 cases today.

The 8 cases have in reality very little to do with it.

After just looking up his announcement and watching it I noticed that he claimed that the alternative was to lock y'all down till a 70-80% vaccinated rate has been achieved.

Australia has probably faired the best to date with both cases and deaths and dan is surely using this as leverage for pre-emptive behaviour justification whilst declaring jab,jab along the way.

Incidentally i also saw your Shepparton branch of SPC foods is declaring that ALL EMPLOYEES ARE TO BE VACCINATED BY NOVEMBER OR BE SACKED????????

Seems to be the case that your 8 case lockdown is actually about putting pressure on getting vaccinated and not about risk and your SPC company is taking the first steps knowing the government will back them to start downunder on a path to rapid mandating of vaccines.

If SPC are allowed to uphold their threats then the stage is well and truly set and freedom is gone.

Australia i believe is more than sympathetic to China for at least just economical trade reasons and as a nation- a very young nation by comparison worldwide is heading down a very treacherous path indeed.

In closing if you believe dan is acting alone in all your troubles as alot of your threads kind of allude to then your not seeing the whole picture.....dan is a puppet, a frontman and unfortunately you need to find the real deservant of your wrath.

Don't get me wrong, I love your discontent but would rather see you direct it accordingly instead of wasting it on that weasel puppet you call a premier.
edit on 5-8-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I know dan is not acting alone and he is the puppet, I really wish I knew who is pulling the strings.

I think it’s more He iss being controlled by big pharma companies the chi coms. Supposedly dan is worth about 30 to 40 million dollars.

It’s not old money, someone has to be funding him.

As you say with spc this is a massive precedent they are setting.

They are counting on compliance to control the masses, no jab zero benefits.

I don’t know where to focus my energy.

I just feel like giving up. No one can see or understand the big picture.

I talk to people, and it’s like they are so brainwashed in the plan.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
it'll end when and if the people force it to end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join