It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Weird thing about Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
One thing I find weird with covid is just how successful the disinformation campaign has been against treatments for this condition. Word is gradually spreading out, but it is taking time to go through the cracks and leaks in the government, media and big tech censors. How so many are quick to dismiss other options that our political leadership do not approve does not hold well for humanity.

Hopefully like when a dam fails, all these crack and leaks will reach a tipping point where the whole dam wall just explode. There has been a good win here in Australia recently as a federal judge ruled that the Prime Minister does have to release the minuets from his cabinet meetings for how the government covid response was justified.

Link to pdf

It is not over yet as looking like it will go through appeal in the high court. I have been noticing more people gradually waking up that some thing is wrong, they might not know all the details, but know enough that trust in government is not deserved with all these new mandates and show of force.

There are many that blindly believe what the tv tells them, it has been years in the making with most not able to process the facts in how they have been deceived if it was presented to them. As more are realizing not all is at it seams as conflicts of interest are plenty and other options do exist that have been intentionally hidden, the pressure on that dam wall is building.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A lot of friends/family are dealing with mental health issues now, much more now than before. Some people are cracking. Is it the Delta news. Oddly, I am better now than before.

I doubt it's the Delta news. The increase of people experiencing mental health issues is predictable. Humans for the most part are sociable creatures. We as a species are not meant to socially distance, especially over a extended period of time. Staying in touch with friends and family via phone or internet is meant to be a temporary solution, in reality many of us crave and indeed one could argue need face to face interaction to be at our happiest. Next up, limited mobility. We like to have the freedom to move about when we want to. Not be mired with curfews and rules (such as you cannot go 5 miles away from your residence). That basic right is being stripped from people and not for the better. Additionally, those stuck at home sometimes need to separate from their loved ones, because yes sometimes even if we love one another that doesn't mean we don't argue from time to time. Having the ability to leave the situation gives all parties a chance to release the "pressure", and to then reengage the situation with a calmer mind. Next up, limited activities. Because it isn't already bad enough that the above is happening our dear leaders decided to take fun out to the barn and shoot it dead. How? By removing our ability to go to the gym, the salon, to concerts, to amusement parks, to sporting events, etc. Oh and we cannot forget about restaurant's being forced to either close or be take-out only because we must practice social distancing at all times don't forget! (>_>). Next up, 24/7 fear over the virus. While some here are of calmer minds I am sure you have come across those who think that this is a global pandemic, or worse yet treat it as a extinction level event (ELE),

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Continuation of my last post
got a long time to go for that to even be remotely accurate. But that doesn't stop those who do believe it, and you better believe they will make sure you know about it. This creates an us vs them paradigm within these folks, thus creating a great divide. Next up, inappropriate rules for the "pandemic". Put another way the cure is worse than the disease. To list some not already mentioned above; you must be vaccinated if your in the medical field, you must be vaccinated to attend school, you must take a test every week if your not vaccinated, you must test negative to work here, you must carry a health passport to enter here, you must recite the official narrative whilst hopping on one foot and balancing an apple on your head, oh wait that last one hasn't happened...yet. Next up, the enforcers become thugs. With these rules comes those who enforce them, such as the police. I am sure many here have seen videos of police acting like ruffians and thugs to enforce these new mandates. That doesn't exactly fill one up with a sunny disposition. Next up, fear in the modern era and the future. I rolled these two together. Many of us wonder about what is happening around the world in the current day, such as health passports being issued in certain countries, and extrapolate could that happen here? Vaccines are already trying to be forced on the federal level, will that impact where I am working now in the future? Will I be able to work without a vaccine? How will I take care of my children and loved ones? Will the rent moratorium vanish? And if so how will that affect those who needed it? Who is going to pay the landlords? Are "covid camps" real? Will they be real in the future? What happens if doctors and nurses decide they don't want the jab and now we have a huge lack of medical professionals? What about my body, my choice? Will these thugs throw me in jail for not being vaccinated? Where does this madness end? What will happen to humanity? All of these questions and many more are weighing heavily on people, myself included.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Timucuan

My theory is that there is something in the vaccine, a specific protein, that when replicated within the cells and later come in contact with a new mutated strain of CoVid, makes the newer mutated strain more contagious and possibly deadly.

I think many of us have suspected this for a while, but how? Can someone explain this to me?
I’ve read about mast cells, and blood clots. How would a new strain target previously vaccinated individuals?

New strains don't Target you. They mutate and randomly one is different enough that it effects you.

If this is a bio-weapon it's a pretty bad one. I'd ask for my money back if I'd paid someone to make it.

Who knew simple boxcutters could kill 3000+ people in a single morning, and cause lasting economic and social effects?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think it's weird that my school district's policy states that if a kid or teacher has close contact* to a positive case in school:

*close contact is considered 3 ft with mask

- vaxxed can come back the next day if asymptomatic (even though they can still catch/spread it)
- unvaxxed have to quarantine for 14 days full stop; doesn't matter if they have symptoms or not; but I've also seen the guidance stated as "after day 10 without testing or after day 7 after receiving a negative test result (test must occur on day 5 or later)" So who knows what the actual rule is.

Haven't seen anything about how a kid keeps up with school work or if they can zoom or what.
And also, bam! My kids' personal health information is on blast if they have to quarantine because its obvious they aren't vaxxed.

It also states an infected person can spread SARS-CoV-2 starting from 2 days before they have any symptoms (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days before the positive specimen collection date). But again, vaxxed people can stay in school. Make it make sense!!!

I think it is weird that they are pushing the delta as "more scary!" than the first go round, is more scary for young people, mroe contagious and are yelling about the numbers of new cases (while blaming the unvaxxed despite the data) and saying the sky is falling, but have no issues keeping kids in school. My kids high school had 12 students and 1 teacher test positive and my middle schooler had 5 students test postive, all in one week.
edit on 16-8-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainep

I realized that those two replies might not make sense to some without combining the end and beginning of the posts:

Next up, 24/7 fear over the virus. While some here are of calmer minds I am sure you have come across those who think that this is a global pandemic, or worse yet treat it as a extinction level event (ELE), got a long time to go for that to even be remotely accurate. But that doesn't stop those who do believe it, and you better believe they will make sure you know about it. This creates an us vs them paradigm within these folks, thus creating a great divide.

And also a mistake at the end of my 2nd reply:

All of these questions and many more are weighing heavily on people, myself included.

The above should have read: Some or all of these questions and many more are weighing heavily on people, myself included.

I hope that gives you some insight into your question Jagstorm, and uh...I'm sorry to hear of your losses maam, stay strong for yourself and your loved ones.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join