It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Weird thing about Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I hope your family recovers and never again takes a vax like RNAs ones or whichever might come from Pharma rushed out like this..

I think this might be creating a very huge distrust in the medicine community maybe this is what they wanted.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Remember, NOTHING is free in this world - someone has worked to make the product so when the government announces vaccines are free then YOU are the product.

Simples.

Every weird thing in one sign:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The no liability clause!!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33
unless these states secede they will be taken down along with the dollar and all kinds of federal laws and executive orders. They'd bankrupt already without covid money. China did probably start it because of the tariffs. The international left may or may not be behind it but they sure are milking it without end

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Hmm good point. Maybe that is where crypto/digital assets can be useful. Then again maybe Texas or Florida WILL secede...nothing seems too crazy anymore.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

your closing thoughts:

A lot of friends/family are dealing with mental health issues now, much more now than before. Some people are cracking.
Is it the Delta news. Oddly, I am better now than before.

I wonder what else is happening, ususally when we are being distracted something else more important is taking place.

the covid pandemic is a scare program... to get the feeble minds to accept the vaxx which is a pathogen designed as a spike-protein...
the objective being to gather together all the spikes that are in realty the broken and leftover modified genes from the Nephelim Era that preceeded the universal flood genocide project to rid the Earth of bastardized Human-Fallen Angel, organic tissue (considered 'junk DNA' among contemporary geneticists/ learned men

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

the clear fact is that, some cult group is conducting a long term Transformation of Human DNA,,, they are trying to revive all the partial Fallen-Angel DNA in the human Genome (from when in Noah time there were human-Angel Giants that had a subculture on planet Earth/ pre-flood era)

the spike=protein vaxx is there to induce the growth of a Trans-human lifeform or 'elemental' under the control of the population of fallen-Angels thrown into the abyss of the Earth by the non-demons

ETA; thecommonsenseshow.com...
edit on th31162813173704482021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The vaccines itself are prob causing the Covid infection so that would explain a healthy person getting it if they were vacc.

The stress you are witnessing is prob from the reluctance of people to believe in the conspiracy which is very conspicuous and in your face. It would destroy their comfortable world view. They try to hang on but everything they observe tells them otherwise.

One of the goals of tptb is to instill fear.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My theory is that there is something in the vaccine, a specific protein, that when replicated within the cells and later come in contact with a new mutated strain of CoVid, makes the newer mutated strain more contagious and possibly deadly.

At this point, 18 months into this fiasco it's glaringly obvious that there is more to this than a virus or vaccinating against the virus.

There is definitely a nefarious feel to the entire CoVid agenda, especially when you look back at the prior projected death rates v actual rates and all of the contradicting evidence .

Whatever the ultimate design is, I fairly certain that despite all of the rhetoric, the safety and best interests aren't the main focus.

edit on 4-8-2021 by Timucuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Covid is strange.

I know someone whos wife is a nurse caught covid last year with the full blown fever, o2 loss, dry cough etc.

He took no extra precautions while she had it, slept in the same bed, drove her back to forth to doctors in the car and never caught it.

Four months later he catches covid and had to get the monoclonal antibodies and almost ended up on a vent. He is still amazed how he could not have caught covid when his wife had it and he was in close contact with her all week when she was coughing all over the place.
edit on 4-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Weird…………….
Someone i know, the husband died apx 4 months ago from Covid, wife never got it, (really weird as they pretty much spent 100% time together) but
Got a msg today wife now has Covid.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The no liability clause!!

Isn't that clause applicable to all vaccines and many newer medications?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

My theory is that there is something in the vaccine, a specific protein, that when replicated within the cells and later come in contact with a new mutated strain of CoVid, makes the newer mutated strain more contagious and possibly deadly.

I think many of us have suspected this for a while, but how? Can someone explain this to me?
I’ve read about mast cells, and blood clots. How would a new strain target previously vaccinated individuals?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Two points:

1. I tend to agree with your theory. My slight deviation from your theory is the vaccine. I believe the virus does mutate around the vaccine, and that the vaccine was intended to address this. I further believe the 'vaccine', as intended, was not completed due to the rush to be able to say to the public there was a vaccine. The parts which were completed addressed only the base covid-19 virus, not the variants (which it was intended to do). I don't think the 'vaccine' is/was intended to be a "vaccine" as much as an antidote to a bioweapon much the same as anthrax and nerve weapons.

2. I firmly believe covid is a bioweapon, and it was intentionally refined as a bioweapon. I'm still on the fence about whether this weapon's release was intentional or accidental. In any case, it seems to me that "they" (whoever that is) were likely working on the antidote in parallel with the GoF research on the virus itself. It makes sense that the GoF research would be out in front of the antidote research because they'd need to know the final potential of the virus after the GoF research in order to ensure they had an effective antidote. This whole process got short-circuited when the virus got out.

The upshot of both of these points is, people knew about this virus long before anyone caught it. In my mind it's foolish to think otherwise. What we need now is for someone to step forward and tell the World the truth for once!

- What are we really dealing with here concerning this virus?

- What really is the 'vaccine' and what really is it intended to do? And lastly,

- Is the 'vaccine' as it stands today really complete, or was development cut short in the race to be able to say there was a vaccine? Was it intended to address more??

We can go on the witch hunt later where the guilty slip away into the night and the innocent get punished, but what we need now is...THE TRUTH!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Who gave you permission to think critically?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The scary thing is that your theory is actually much more optimistic than mine.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

VAERS..........if someone is single and dies from a vaccination reaction, who reports it, or does it get reported?

Their attending physician, next of kin, or the corenors office.

My kids school just sent a questionnaire asking if it is OK to test for Covid. NO, it's school and not a clinic, and my kids school does not even have a real nurse!

You spit in a bottle, a trained monkey could do it.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I think many of us have suspected this for a while, but how? Can someone explain this to me?
I’ve read about mast cells, and blood clots. How would a new strain target previously vaccinated individuals?

New strains don't Target you. They mutate and randomly one is different enough that it effects you.

If this is a bio-weapon it's a pretty bad one. I'd ask for my money back if I'd paid someone to make it.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You spit in a bottle, a trained monkey could do it.

Haven't seen those around here, it's been all nose swabs

Even if it was spit in a bottle, should a school be doing that.
Should they also do pregnancy tests, that's just urine?
Or cholesterol screenings etc...

edit on 5-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Covid is strange.

I know someone whos wife is a nurse caught covid last year with the full blown fever, o2 loss, dry cough etc.

He took no extra precautions while she had it, slept in the same bed, drove her back to forth to doctors in the car and never caught it.

Four months later he catches covid and had to get the monoclonal antibodies and almost ended up on a vent. He is still amazed how he could not have caught covid when his wife had it and he was in close contact with her all week when she was coughing all over the place.

I took 8 days to catch it after my partner was infected, though the kids who stayed out of the room both caught it in a few days and I sat in the same room every day, just kept the windows open and so on. My partner actually died of COVID last weekend, on the next day after I tested positive, nobody else in the house suffered more than a mild illness for a few days, she went to hospital and died on a ventilator. Very random in who it affects and how, or maybe it's not random and we've just yet to see the pattern fully emerge. Had my partner recovered as easily as the rest of us, I'd have continued to laugh at COVID and shake my head in disbelief that we have endured 18 months of global turmoil over a nothingburger pandemic. In light of what I've seen now, I'd say be careful out there, it can be deadly, even though it's usually not. I never expected I'd be typing these words, so take basic precautions at least, especially if you're not vaxxed like a lot of us aren't and you haven't been previously infected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join