It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY AG probe finds Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Didnt stop trump, probably wont stop Cuomo either..

Avenati is on prison for lying.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Can someone tell me this?

This time.......are we believing the women, or are we not?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Can someone tell me this?

This time.......are we believing the women, or are we not?

That's up to Cuomo right?👀

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
You will know as soon as CNN tells you what to know.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We will hear what Biden has to say about this when he tries to speak.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Cant wait to see the spin on Fredo's show

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

He's a sicko for what he done to the women, and he should get married in prison for it.

But,

When is the inquiry into the old folks homes?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The women assaulted want Cuomo impeached.

www.msn.com...

President Trump was impeached in 1 month, the second time Pelosi got her feelings hurt by him.

A mere governor should take less than a month.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Bzzz - won't happen because Investigators find CNN's Chris Cuomo drafted statement of denial for brother

**C@#ts - both of them. Their mother should have exercised her right to abort - twice. I blame her for her sons' actions.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

#METOO is only for the Red side of the house, Democrats can molest who ever they want.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

We will hear what Biden has to say about this when he tries to speak.

Yep been a molester himself it will be very interesting, I am sure Coumo will be pardon, but I got the nagging feeling that Coumo is been left alone to fried, I guess he did something that the Democrats did not like at all.

And been after women or killing the old was not the reason.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
While I do not support sexism/harassment charges like that is a block of thin ice. You never know if it actually happened or it is just another attempt by his opponents to put some dirt on him

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: shooterbrody

#METOO is only for the Red side of the house, Democrats can molest who ever they want.

That is too bad.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Bzzz - won't happen because Investigators find CNN's Chris Cuomo drafted statement of denial for brother

**C@#ts - both of them. Their mother should have exercised her right to abort - twice. I blame her for her sons' actions.

Cuomo is now blaming his mother too, for teaching him how to sexually harass women.

Andrew Cuomo addresses sexual harassment allegations by showing photos of himself kissing people

“I actually learned it from my mother and from my father. It is meant to convey warmth, nothing more"

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 5-8-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Cuomo is now blaming his mother too, for teaching him how to sexually harass women.

Andrew Cuomo addresses sexual harassment allegations by showing photos of himself kissing people

“I actually learned it from my mother and from my father. It is meant to convey warmth, nothing more"

www.usatoday.com...

Yes, he used his mother and father as an excuse for giving hugs, and kisses on the forehead.
He didn't mention if they were to blame for his groping of buttocks and breasts.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
An additional reason why CNN is not talking much about Andrew Cuomo.

And it's not due to Cuomo's brother Fredo being employed there.

humanevents.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2
Wow
That is dastardly.

What a typical east coast elite scumbag.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The entire situation with Cuomo is really sad in that the people have let this happen ad his elite friends have encouraged this to happen through donations and help covering up for him. It is obvious this is just a smokescreen to take your eyes off the nursing home deaths, and then you have the DOJ dropping the case against the 5 governors which is sickening.

Cuomo has a very rich past of being a POS. Came across an new interesting interview by Mel K today with a father of a boy that was killed in New York due to negligence in a hospital/group home situation. It is a very sad story and unfortunately this has been going on for a very very long time and Cuomo and the other leaders have done nothing but make the situation worse despite having huge amounts of money behind them (Where did the money go Andrew). For those that think it wasn't on purpose I would recommend they watch the interview and then see what they think. The guy is evil and has helped create a state that is evil to the core.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
A Democrat man sexually harassed out of office by multiple Democrat women. Not that I care, but those women shouldn't be the office anyways. As Democrat women, of course, they're expected to be "available" for certain lobbyists and gentlemen of the district who require the services of political bedfellows.

They created their own hell.

a reply to: Charliebrowndog

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Welcome to the purity of politics without any moral compass. Cuomo outlived his political usefulness, so he is on the chopping block. Now that his propaganda role as the hero of the ruling elite ends, another puppet is required. Heck, the Soviets treated people in that manner. The only thing missing is the one-way ticket to a gulag.

Pre- Covid- 19, the idea that behaviour towards women was unknown to the media and inner political circles is absurd. Moreover, Trump's election defeat signalled the end of Cuomo's political career.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join