It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If long term side effects manifest in 5 years from the vaccines....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imperator2
What other mrna vaccines are out there on the market? Do they all leave the body very quickly?

I am pretty sure they dont know what the long term potential issues are for mrna vaccines. I do believe they think it will clear the system and be gone as you have stated.

In the present circumstance, the huge amount of foreign mRNA and its effects generated by Sars-COV-2 infection is going to be far worse, particularly in the long term, than any of the vaccines.

They also said the earth was flat. Then they said it wasnt but that the solar system went around the earth. Do you see what I am getting at?

No, I can't see anything other than the Chewbacca Defense.

I'm pretty sure Edward Jenner and Louis Pasteur were sufficiently well educated to understand the scientific explanation of astronomical phenomena known by their time, after Isaac Newton.

I think it would of been more prudent for the studies to have been fully conducted before these things hit the population. Right now it looks like at least according to the mRNA vaccine creator like the vaccinated are causing the virus to mutate faster than it normally would have. Which is very dangerous. Then in typical clown world fashion they are gaslighting this by claiming it's the unvaccinated that are causing the mutations.

No, these aren't true. The rate of the virus mutation is likely natural and constant. The amount of virus circulating is enormous though, and the more people there are who have infection, the more chances the random mutations will result in a harmful one. That's what happened unfortunately in India, where delta mutation evolved in an unvaccinated population.

That's why the unvaccinated people, who fail at their responsibility to reduce worldwide infections, are contributing towards danger.

Not sure when people started believing everything they hear on TV from paid actors, politicians or influencers.

a reply to: bastion

When was Ronald Reagan elected? At least before then.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've extensively worked on a original writing related to vaccines and their damages. I'll open threads on it after 5 post. Follow me if you're interested.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join