It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If long term side effects manifest in 5 years from the vaccines....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Interesting vid I had not seen before .. .thank you.

But I wanted to say that the "vax" vs "anti-vax" dichotomy is a false narrative made-up by the social engineers behind this debacle. Feeling you have to preface that vid with that admission means "they" are effective in their manipulations.

I, too, recognize that careful, innovative science is wonderful and has made my experience of life superior, in many ways, to past human experiences.

The same science has developed techniques to manipulate human beings, though, that may be used for bad purposes... like the situation I believe we are in.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thalidomide .
Messing around with cell proteins.
Sound familiar ?

[url=https://www.dana-farber.org/newsroom/news-releases/2018/after-60-years--scientists-uncover-how-thalidomide-produced-birth-defects/]Thalidomide[/u rl]

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Problem is this isn't a vaccine in the same way everything else has been done. Nobody has a clue what might happen long term. If they say different it's a lie. This is that mrna technology that's safe because they've been working with it for decades, yes I've heard this numerous times now. They leave out the part that they've never got it to work until now. Or at least they think they got it right this time.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thalidomide .

... Being used for something it was never meant to be used for.

Sound familiar ?
Not really. What do you reckon to be similar?
edit on 8/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

They leave out the part that they've never got it to work until now.

This is incorrect.

Published in Nature, the results from the first trial in humans with a personalized mRNA cancer vaccine hint that BioNTech is on a promising track towards the development of a universal cancer vaccine. All 13 patients that participated in the study developed an immune response against three or more cancer antigens that were unique to their individual tumors.

www.labiotech.eu...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gothmog

Thalidomide .

... Being used for something it was never meant to be used for.

Sound familiar ?
Not really. What do you reckon to be similar?

"There are none so blind as those that will not see" - Louis Armstrong .

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

There are risks involved. You can take the given known risky of ,03% chance dying of it unvaccinated or, take the unknown risks of long term complications, short term complications to also include death which are probably close to the same percentage but again, it is unknown at this time.

I'm going with the known risk. Very low of dying of it. To each their own.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

A doctor tried prescribing me requip to treat restless leg syndrome. Turns out requip causes rls. Fortunately I declined since i knew it was some sort of seizure med. Turned out the cure for my rls was to not wait until two hours before bed for dinner, and drink more water.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Interesting, Cancer and hart disease kills more people a year that Covid does, but darn that cancer study seems no to have been pushed at all, because the pharma jumped from cancer to Covid china virus.

I wonder why and got the covid china virus shot approved within months.

We really live in weird world of profits.

It bothers me because my mother have terminal cancer, is very unfair.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Good points ... and it seems many people lack perspective in regards to the largely criminal, predatory nature of "big pharma."

What about the predatory nature of doctors?
For example......

My teen's pediatrician has been pushing the HPV vaccine ever since she turned 13. My teen is almost 18. The HPV vaccine was released in 2006. My kid is not out having sex. And yes, I know 100% because Im very close to her and she is super shy and I have to force her to leave the house lol

Every single time my teen has a doctor appt (which I sit in on) her doctor tries to push this vaccine on her. She has all her other vaccines that I now wish I never had her get. Anyways. Every single time I say "no" her doctor gives me a major attitude and tries to push it on her. WHY? Why is 'no' not enough? I say "She can make that choice when she is an adult at 18." The doctor persists.

Doctors obviously get paid to push this crap on us. They are just as predatory and I dont trust any of them. If we all get better, they are out of a job.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Can't say for certain, but the previous administration seemed to put it on a high priority. One of their few policies which actually made sense.

My sympathies for your mother. My mother died of a stroke 10 years ago. The good news is that I was treated for cancer 39 years ago. My mom got to meet her granddaughter, thanks to that treatment.

Cancer is not a single disease. Some forms are highly treatable (I was "lucky" to have Hodgkins. Others, not so "lucky.") The stage at which treatment begins is also very important. The mRNA treatments which started years ago are using the same basic idea as the COVID vaccines. Get our cells to produce a protein carried by the bad cells (cancer). The results are promising, so far. But it is the dreaded and deadly mRNA. And it would make a lot of money. So, never mind?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The mRNA treatments which started years ago are using the same basic idea as the COVID vaccines. Get our cells to produce a protein carried by the bad cells (cancer). The results are promising, so far. But it is the dreaded and deadly mRNA. And it would make a lot of money. So, never mind?

So cancer treatments that have been tested for years, look promising, so far...? But covid treatments which have been "tested" for half a year is totally fine and safe? I agree it looks promising ...so far.

Could it be that that the new cancer treatment, which will make "lots" of money (25 dollars per vacine, maybe?) is not anywhere near the 10s of thousands dollars they make per treatment now?

Fauci likes to use polio as an great example of how vaccines can save us all. Well, he forgets to mention that is also one of the few (i dont know any other) vaccines that didnt have a patent, because Jonas Salk was a saint that didnt think vaccines should be a money machine, but something that could help us all and that everybody should have easy and cheap access to.

edit on 1-8-2021 by ToLiveIsToDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToLiveIsToDie

The mRNA treatments which started years ago are using the same basic idea as the COVID vaccines. Get our cells to produce a protein carried by the bad cells (cancer). The results are promising, so far. But it is the dreaded and deadly mRNA. And it would make a lot of money. So, never mind?

So cancer treatments that have been tested for years, look promising, so far...? But covid treatments which have been "tested" for half a year is totally fine and safe? I agree it looks promising ...so far.

Could it be that that the new cancer treatment, which will make "lots" of money (25 dollars per vacine, maybe?) is not anywhere near the 10s of thousands dollars they make per treatment now?

Fauci likes to use polio as an great example of how vaccines can save us all. Well, he forgets to mention that is also one of the few (i dont know any other) vaccines that didnt have a patent, because Jonas Salk was a saint that didnt think vaccines should be a money machine, but something that could help us all and that everybody should have easy and cheap access to.

The polio vaccines had a huge problem in the beginning. with the cutter incident.

In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ToLiveIsToDie

But covid treatments which have been "tested" for half a year is totally fine and safe?

The big fear seems to have to do with the use of mRNA technology. This technology has been tested.

Could it be that that the new cancer treatment, which will make "lots" of money (25 dollars per vacine, maybe?)
Maybe. Maybe more. I know my radiation therapy was not cheap. Nor was the chemo. I'm here. So is my daughter. And my Mom got to hold her.

but something that could help us all and that everybody should have easy and cheap access to?
Sounds good to me. Sort of like health care, in general.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

The polio vaccines had a huge problem in the beginning. with the cutter incident.

In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I had forgot about that, thanks.
Thats one more good argument, that it is INSANE that people insist on saying these new vaccines are totally safe and nothing bad can happen by injection every single one of us with it.

"antivaxxers" are being portrayed as insane people who think their gonna be injected with nanorobots.. i havent heard anybody using that argument (you may find a guy that says that on ATS), people are worried that we dont know what effects this is gonna have down the road and it is hard to talk about without being instantly ridiculed.
Thats what i like about ATS, we can talk about stuff like adults (most of the time)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Here are the long term effects of getting the virus. superior immunity to the vaccine.

www.news-medical.net...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The big fear seems to have to do with the use of mRNA technology. This technology has been tested.

Where i live they mostly talk about possible long term effects from something we dont know, but iam from Denmark, and people gets most of their info from the news, and they dont talk much about that here. So that is properly why.

Maybe. Maybe more. I know my radiation therapy was not cheap. Nor was the chemo. I'm here. So is my daughter. And my Mom got to hold her.

Iam really sorry to hear that, that is just crazy, it is for "free" here, paid through our insane taxes (but we are still a very rich country, cant complain). People make more money here than in the states, but stuff are also more expensive - so we properly have about the same buying power on average. But we still have to pay for the dentist ourself, which i dont get!?!

Sounds good to me. Sort of like health care, in general.

Iam biased being from Denmark, but i dont really get why anyone would be against that?
Yes, it is not perfect, there is still a stupid goverment to worry about and we need to pay taxes.
And you guys allready have a goverment, you allready pay taxes, youre allready slaves to money like the rest of us, arent you? So why not get free healt care?

It is as good as it sounds, and you guys can afford it.
Medicin is the one thing that shouldnt have been made into a greedy money machine and it has allready cost a lot more lives than covid ever will.
edit on 2-8-2021 by ToLiveIsToDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Thats one more good argument, that it is INSANE that people insist on saying these new vaccines are totally safe and nothing bad can happen by injection every single one of us with it.

"antivaxxers" are being portrayed as insane people who think their gonna be injected with nanorobots.. i havent heard anybody using that argument (you may find a guy that says that on ATS), people are worried that we dont know what effects this is gonna have down the road and it is hard to talk about without being instantly ridiculed.
Thats what i like about ATS, we can talk about stuff like adults (most of the time)

I think people should have the right to refuse medical treatments. It is right that we have had for a long time. Well up until covid when it seems all the rules on everything have been thrown out the window. I agree people should be free to discuss the topic, which is why the social media and media censorship is so disturbing.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I think people should have the right to refuse medical treatments. It is right that we have had for a long time. Well up until covid when it seems all the rules on everything have been thrown out the window. I agree people should be free to discuss the topic, which is why the social media and media censorship is so disturbing.

I agree, and iam very worried about the future. I hope iam just paranoid.

I havent heard one single journalist, doctor, politican, expert, anything, in the MSM saying that it might be a good idea to live healthy, get exercise, boost your natural immune system, make sure you get enough vitamins and so on. You know stuff that would help people get through nasty virusses, and in general save a lot of lives of people dying from living unhealthy, and that is a LOT of people! It is only "DO AS YOUR TOLD" and they tell us a lot of BS to be honest.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

And they never will. CDC does have some buried covid and obesity reports but even those don't recommend losing weight. More of a confirmed yes....now move along we have to sell the vaccines you imbecile. More funding for us, more campaign dollars for our party and more coin for pharma. Stop being an idiot and take the damn vaccine already...meh.

Good news is people are stopping short on them on getting it. They are frantically running around talking in fake tongues, doing crazy dances and crappy cart wheels . It's not working. Less imbeciles out there than they assumed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join