It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pic uploads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

1st Amendment?

If you can't read a newspaper because you need glasses is a 1st Amendment problem?

This is a technical problem that happens sometimes to some people. A problem most people never had.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Vasa Croe

1st Amendment?

If you can't read a newspaper because you need glasses is a 1st Amendment problem?

This is a technical problem that happens sometimes to some people. A problem most people never had.

I have never had it on this site since 2007. Now I have had it twice within a few days.

I don't need glasses. I need the site to work.

You seem oddly upset at my post.....what's the real issue?

edit on 8/4/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I have never had it on this site since 2007. Now I have had it twice within a few days.

I don't think this version of the upload page is that old, but I'm not sure.

I don't need glasses. I need the site to work.

Sorry, I thought you would understand what I meant by it.

You seem oddly upset at my post.....what's the real issue?

I was probably more tired than I thought when I wrote it, but the issue (if you can call it that) is that I am a programmer and I also make web pages and I know that there are many things that can change the so called "user experience": Internet provider, equipment used, browser model, browser configuration, etc. (that's why I don't like making web sites, there are too many variables).
Also, from my point of view as an outsider (I am Portuguese), the 1st Amendment is about the making of laws affecting freedoms, not about what a private company can do on their site.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Same thing happening again. Also had multiple times today that I haven't been able to connect.

WTF is going on with this site?

Wish the new owners would chime in, but as expected they likely don't have the 1st ammendment in mind.

I'm also confused about what exactly the 1st Amendment has to do with a technical issue? An issue that seems to not be happening to others, including me?

All reported issues are passed on and worked on if the problem is at this end. Nothing to do with speech, religion, or opinions, so, 1st Amendment?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's been that way for years now. The recognized uploads are .jpg, .png, and .gif. I've had to change .jpeg files since this uploader was put in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join