It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most secret societies are good

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If a secret society were to infultrate in good nature it would probs. be into google. i would think they would want population control not depletion. If they had an intent it would be for the better of human nature & mankind. Also this could be bull. I would think we all should live freely equal like if so say. The constitution was thought of before as it is nowadays for freedom of firearms. noone could have more than a slingshot bow or spear while others possess firearms.

i dont think they expected this much of a retrievence when they wrote that. i get lisencing & the mark of the beast hence my handle. im just sayin thats not in the chopsticks of what flew before.

Secret societies know this & want to keep us hacked & have our freedom of speech drowned by the tech. we all use. Or are there some that creep deeper in the shadows willowing us to prosperity? The world will only know in the future.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride3

What?
If secret societies were good there would be no need for them to be secret.

I get you are new here (and welcome). The site used to have a motto of deny ignorance. It also used to look favorably on using things like links to sources to back up posts made.

I appreciate your general musings which I can only assume this post to be. But there are other forums for that.

Can you source that most secret societies are good?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

i thought all sources nowadays are ridiculed by the other side like if i did a tech. site itd be not accurate data or if i did a left side it wouldnt be accurate political data. so i just say what i mean for entertainment

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

That depends if you consider the not secret ruling class of a society benevolent, then most probably the ones operating in secret are malevolent.

I ask you... Do you consider the not secret ruling class of your country benevolent to society?

If you consider them malevolent, maybe the ones working in secret are not in lockstep with the official ruling class.
Kind of like the enemy of my enemy scenario

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It gets a tad confusing, no?

But no, based on the reported facts over the last several decades ...and most of recorded history, too, those openly in positions of power are most certainly not benevolent towards the general population with a few exceptions stemming from revolts, that then degrade into power structures of worsening malevolence.

In general, those seeking power should never, ever gain it. It makes organization difficult.

That begs the question "if those politicians openly benefiting from theft and murder are to be considered bad, then what are those in secret societies hiding?"

I used to guess that most secret societies held good people who were under threat from the openly thuggish power brokers... but secret means that the majority is ignorant of ultimate intentions. Perhaps even those IN the secret societies are mostly ignorant of the true natures of their organizations.

So ... we the people dunno, but it's prudent to be very suspicious.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I'm not a mod so I have no say in the matter.
It does seem sources are picked apart. But as users of this site shouldn't we have data to back our claims?
Those that pick apart sources do claim factual evidence to support their position.
At what point are our posts for conversation, and at what point are our posts for entertainment?

Asked with all respect.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That depends if you consider the not secret ruling class of a society benevolent, then most probably the ones operating in secret are malevolent.

I ask you... Do you consider the not secret ruling class of your country benevolent to society?

If you consider them malevolent, maybe the ones working in secret are not in lockstep with the official ruling class.
Kind of like the enemy of my enemy scenario

You assume to much. I have no interest in anyone having opportunity over my life.
I have no ruling class. I am not ruled.
Perhaps this is where we do not see eye to eye?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I agree it's confusing, but that is probably by design, so I take it as part of the picture which in turn makes it a tad bit less confusing.

what are those in secret societies hiding

You need to ask who is hiding what from whom, to get the full scope of the secret.

be very suspicious.

Yes indeed be very suspicious, or join and see for yourself... What's the worst that could possibly happen

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

If a secret society were to infultrate in good nature it would probs. be into google. i would think they would want population control not depletion.

Who says that that is with good intention. For instance, Where in history has control over the people been with actual good intent for the masses? On top of that why in secrecy? If there are such secret societies other secret societies would know about them anyway so that wou8ld make it moot. The well intending people would find more power in being out in the open instead of acting shady about their intention. If you ask me that is.

EDIT: And if there are such societies I would not lean towards the idea that most of them are with good intentions. That wold have reflected in the world and i doubt anyone can say with a straight face that that is happening in the world.

What say you?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Aug 2021 02:42:51 -05002120218America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Must be... You probably live on another planet... As you seem to not have a grasp on what I was trying to say...

or are you saying you are part of the ruling class hence you are not ruled, which would explain your stance against secret societies...

All in all it seems you answered to avoid answering without looking like you try to avoid an answer... Pretty common these days...

Keep it up

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride3

i thought all sources nowadays are ridiculed by the other side like if i did a tech. site itd be not accurate data or if i did a left side it wouldnt be accurate political data. so i just say what i mean for entertainment

There will always be someone questioning any source you might have, anywhere on or off the net. Truthfully that is how it is always is in life even before the net existed and beyond. So that does not make much of a good reason to keep it from the ones who will look at it fairly. A lot of people here do so it is very worthwhile to do so.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

What?
If secret societies were good there would be no need for them to be secret.

If human nature wasn't a factor, you might be right. it is, and you aren't.

What if the message learned was nothing earth shattering, but mundane and simple. But even being mundane and simple it had profound reaches to all who learned it? Could you get the average guy to sit down for hours at a time learning it? or would you have to make him want to search it out?

Human nature. it's a thing, look into it. And don't assume everything you don't know is evil.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride3
Most secret societies are good

No we're not. We want to microchip your children and enjoy manipulating the Federal Reserve.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think I would like to decide what's good for me! ,I'm pretty sure there are good "Secret"societies ,But for a society to go on measures will be taken to ensure that in the best of their powers they will survive, If that society in question has enough power, Then a lot of people outside that society will be in direct conflict of interests .........

I think one would be best to remember that a lofty position can only be held by standing on the shoulders of others

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Someone wise once told me,

"You gotta question a group of men that like to get together without women, to give each other jewellery, hold hands and wear dresses"

edit on 1 8 21 by Compendium because: Added Lumberjack Song

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
For a secret society to be benevolent, they would have to have all the money and power they need. Sounds more like a cult. Or, possibly the Rotarians.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I don't get why people are so concerned about these groups

Very few (if any) of them are true initiates, they just mimic the processes

True initiate process can't be carried out by men or women

For example, the Freemasons make you swear on your life, whereas in the true process you actually need to die for something bigger than yourself, like love. If you pass, you don't die

Men can't choose who the serpent is born in

As far as I'm aware, the serpent would/will never align with religion, these groups, or those in them, so you have nothing to worry about

It's a case of, those that want it, or emulate it, shouldn't have it

Those that do have it, don't want it. That's why they are "interesting"

True initiates are forced into seeding, by things unknown. They don't ask for it. And they sure as hell aren't picked by groups of humans

If you are worried about them controlling the world or our collective future, I assure you, don't worry. Because all of the future technology and the control that goes along with will come from those who will use and give the technology freely and fairly. Those who aren't greedy

I'll give you an example:

Mobile phones that use atmospheric compression sound waves frequency, to give phone and internet world wide at the speed of light, without the need for mobile towers or phone providers

Which can be done by simple modifications to existing technology

What do you think will happen to the rich and elite in telecommunications, when phones can communicate world wide directly to each through the atmosphere, without the need to pay anyone?

An entire industry gone. Including any greed within it

Or,

Binary cores turning water into electricity. A little bit of water making allot of electricity

Power and fuel industry, gone! Overnight

Including the profits of those running it

None of todays elite will have anything to do with tomorrows technology, unless they are willing to accept a much smaller piece of the pie

Given to them. Not taken

Any that try opposing will fail

Because even if they come up with something comparable, technology hundreds of years ahead of theirs will be given to crush them

Centrifugal displacement technology will wipe out most car, boat, plane and space technology companies

Literally overnight

New engines that run on gravity, capable of thousands of KM/H, that a also cancel out inertia in the process?

They'll be billionaires one day. Owners of a worthless company the next

Don't worry about them

If they aren't harming anyone, they won't be harmed

If they are harming people or are driven by greed, they'll end up with nothing

The knowledge has already been given

We are just waiting to see who of the passing, wants to be part of the new order. And which out of them will need be removed and/or dealt with

The name "Carona" isn't a coincidence. The self-appointed crown society of this world is/are being tested

How far they go to oppose the true new world order, with their own version, will match how far they fall

Tomorrow is/was already written, yesterday

They are of little consequence. Unless they make themselves so

edit on 7 8 21 by Compendium because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with being secret or private. Secrecy is a universal sociological form that has nothing to do with your moral valuations. Everyone keeps secrets and practice secrecy, even you.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The fraternal orders are busy trying to get people afraid and anxious. If you want to see whose who, look up the etymology of people's names. What you'll find is a lot of the same symbols.
For example, left hand path female symbols would include majestic lady, august lady, exalted lady, catherine, amelia, artemis, dianna, and selene.
You'll also see southern hemisphere constellations (underworld): stem, prow, forest, stream, dagan, darling, dove, pigeon, and jackboot/jackstay.
The left is ruled by order, so the symbols will descend from that. Iron, sword, vulture, pluck, lyra, veil, fox, vixen, etc...
edit on 14-8-2021 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe...no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

www.goodreads.com...

I agree with his words, his disclosure. And, I believe the true reason he was murdered.

As far as who he was referencing I would suspect keys might be obtained from President Trump. We fight a hidden enemy, and, watch the water
There just might be "Something" in the water

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join