It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most secret societies are good

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Now show the part of that speech where he calls for greater secrecy.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Now show the part of that speech where he calls for greater secrecy.

You fight secrecy with, secrecy? is that your point? But more importantly, why was he asking for it. But, its your point, you make it.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I know it's probably some type of joke that I missed, but what did you mean by "something" in the water?

Only because my first experience with strange "phenomena" in this world involved orbs of light (some type of council of all the different colours), that came out of the ocean in the middle of the night and converged in/on/around me. A very real phenomena. I took heaps of people down to see them over the years, the lights are almost always there

They are well documented where I'm from. They are regularly in the news. Obama came and visited the "exact" place I'm talking about. The American Military run "exercises"' (for years) out on the ocean at night, and it looked like they are chasing them around with boats and aircraft

The Catholic Cathedral even has a stainglass window dedicated to the phenomena, showing a burning ball of light over the ocean called "Star Of The North". The Cathedral is literally named after it, St Mary's Star Of The North

I've never really been able to find any reliable information about the phenomena, here in Darwin, or elsewhere in the world

I thought you may/might have some insight into the phenomena that I have not been able to find

If so, possibly message me?

If not, or if it were a joke. Please ignore
edit on 24 8 21 by Compendium because: Edit

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm saying that you are taking his speech out of context.

Literally right before the "secrecy is repugnant" paragraph, JFK states:

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President—two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President—two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

You seem to be taking it out of context too

He's not calling for it, he is saying that a balance needs be found to reconcile it with the need for far greater public information

He's saying, yes, some things need to be kept secret, but there are some things being kept secret, that need be exposed

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

You seem to be taking it out of context too

He's not calling for it, he is saying that a balance needs be found to reconcile it with the need for far greater public information

He's saying, yes, some things need to be kept secret, but there are some things being kept secret, that need be exposed

I am limited by my ignorance, and lack of true education, which is almost the same thing. But, somehow, you took the thoughts out of my mind, and put them to words. We all do the best we can, with what we have.

I will discuss all things of this world, the planet, its history, its main events, and even the "meat bags" we call human beings. There is one subject, I will not. And there will be no messages concerning it.

President Kennedy relied on his intelligence community to give him vital information concerning this covert enemy. I even suspect many in that community didn't really understand the "Big" picture of this ancient menace. This created illusion we live in has many back doors, secret tunnel systems not only in the physical world, but also into people, into intelligence organizations that funnel information back and forth to that ancient "Owner". It was one of these "agents" that video taped the assassination, and no doubt present in these organizations today. These covert agents should have never been allowed to enter public service, but once in, they open the doors, of hell. For conformation simply look at our current world situation.

This is the type of information that should have been dispersed to the public in order to counter the effect of this hidden foe, but just as in President Kennedy's day, the message fell on the deaf ears of the media, who are completely under the control of that foe. Controlled opposition has always been used against humanity. President Trump, was correct, regardless if you loved him, or not.

"Watch the water" will be proven to be correct as well. The reason for this is hidden in the bible. Unknowingly, it exposes the locations of this enemy... With tears in my eyes If I were the commander I would order "Fire At Will...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You must be referring to something else then

The ones I know in the water aren't the enemy

They are the exact opposite
edit on 25 8 21 by Compendium because: Fixing mini-font and added something

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

You must be referring to something else then

The ones I know in the water aren't the enemy

They are the exact opposite

Sorry, Your going to have to try some way to prove that to me. "They" have abducted humans for a very long time. There are no "good" invaders. You are familiar with the term "Controlled Opposition"?

If they love mankind that much, let them take a lesson from Jesus Christ. The Last one.

Their idea of love, is rape!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium
I'm not taking it out of context. He clearly is talking about a balance, but I'm not the one trying to misuse his words to demonize or condemn others.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Fair call, sorry. It sounded as though you were saying he was advocating for greater secrecy

OK, maybe we are talking about the same things in the water, lol

But they aren't the problem. The problem is in the real (effigian) realm

I know how painful the opposition and mirroring can be and why you would refer to it as what you do

It is forced catharsis and healing. Some refer to it as "Rebuilding Solomons Temple"

If the entire world seems against you in controlled opposition, or like they ignore your existence, it could be you've been put into what is referred to as "pole shift"

Did you die by any chance?

As far as I'm aware, a person has to die to go through pole shift

Your conscious is reversed and super-seated. Which basically superimposes you on the sun, and superimposes it within your chest (opposite your heart, on the right-hand side)

If you haven't died during the process, it is just regular catharsis. You'll eventually come out the other side and the opposition will end when you attune to each other

It's like swimming against the current. You'll either tire yourself out and drown, or you'll learn to float

You can't fight the turn of the tide though. You need to learn how to work with it, to get where you want to be

And be who you want to be

Some people can do it. Some can not
Some will concede
Some will align themselves to religion to try free themselves

Some will seek orders, such as secret societies to delineate the process in a relative context. Which allows them to find alignment in prosperity of correct actions and conscience

They are all pretty much the same though

Dying to oppose "them" and the process is, as far as I know, the most painful process

Catharsis is painful, but being existentially ripped across dimensions to polarise, then re-balance your conscious, to consciousness, is more painful than I can put into words

It's literally like passing through hell, to get to heaven

Most people would be begging to join a religion, or order, nearly instantly

Which is why it is only carried out on certain people, born under certain alignments

Regardless,

I can assure you, they are not the enemy

They are the same thing you will find behind religion
The same things behind those like the Freemasons

They are behind everything

Our only true enemy is ourselves

We are the symptom of our own universe

Their "rape love" as you refer to it, is the only way to force people to confront and deal with deeply repressed emotions like pain and fear

The more you release the emotions, the better things become

"They are trying to make you cry, so you release the tears", so to speak

Once you release them, they have no reason to hurt you in that way

They are no perfect though. Nor, should you ever believe them to be

But there is a method to their madness. You just don't see it yet

You are passing through the eye of the sun. You can either burn, or learn how to burn like the sun

edit on 29 8 21 by Compendium because: Edit

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Did you die by any chance?

A little longer than a year ago I lost my wife to the medical culling. That day, half of me died. Though I still technically inhibit my meat bag, it has allowed me to see the shadows of the next realm. So, some days I'm more dead than alive.

You have shared some truths...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear that my friend 😥

I hope you come through it at peace

I know this stuff is impossible to rationalise in any way it can be normally discussed

Which is why I try to generally limit what I discuss about it too (at least publicly, where I try speak in vague, broad terms)

But, if you ever need to vent about things, feel free to message me

edit on 30 8 21 by Compendium because: Add something

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you for the condolences.

I know this stuff is impossible to rationalise in any way it can be normally discussed

Don't short change yourselves. There are a million plus "Michael's", on the march. Each one, marching to the vibrations within their own hearts, in unison. And if I can, I will aid in the addition of millions more. If need be, one pebble at a time.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I'm a Samael (Samuel), not a Michael

Very different

But I get what you are saying
edit on 30 8 21 by Compendium because: Had to correct the random micro font re-sizing

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride3

I belong to a Secret Society. S.O.P.O.N.M

The Secret Society for the Prevention of Nothing Much.

We have been VERY successful!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Most of the Biden family is good people.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Sounds allot like the:

Vatican Council On Calculated Inaction

edit on 30 8 21 by Compendium because: FIXING THE MICRO FONT AGAIN

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: randomtangentsrme
There's nothing wrong with being secret or private. Secrecy is a universal sociological form that has nothing to do with your moral valuations. Everyone keeps secrets and practice secrecy, even you.

I agree with this.
Vodou is very much built on "secret societies" (sosyetes). It's not out of a need to do evil, but to protect.
Actually, that goes all the way back to Haiti in about 1778.
It fuelled the revolt and created the first slave free nation. Which in turn funded Simon Bolivar, and more freed slaves.
And all of that is heavily tied to the Scottish Rite and the lodge in Bordeaux.

In fact I was planning to do a thread on the many ties between the two, but it would be tricky.
Maybe if I focused on the Veves, it would be interesting without saying too much, as I'm bound by my own oath.

Anyway, secrecy can be used for good. Just like anything else, it depends on who is using it, and to what end.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride3

My grandma siad there is one rule not ever to forget which is applicable on all things in life..

Everything hidden on purpose has a dark side..is not good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join