It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid - doctors unite - alarming signals

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Change doesn’t require anything of the sort.

Look what Gandhi achieved when he gave up violence.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Mahatma Gandhi was not the first to resist power without the use of physical force.

Examples can be found from history stretching back thousands of years.

And how many people died before Gandhi's peaceful protest had any effect?

Did you see others pick up where he left off?

Coz the state of India and Pakistan leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

Like that fact that both nations now possess nuclear weapons and point them vigorously at one another whilst sabre ratting over the Khyber pass.

Sacrifice is required for change to occur a fact that Gandhi plainly understood.

I mean if you don't think that true change requires blood and human sacrifice i suggest you see history.

edit on 31-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Why do you think 4 million people are dead from coronavirus? This fact check says that they are counting every death within 28 days of a positive coronavirus test as a coronavirus death. Before they changed the guidelines ANY death ANY period of time after a positive test was counted as a coronavirus death. www.reuters.com...

False. The UK government introduced changes to the way COVID-19 deaths were counted in August 2020. It introduced two cut-off periods of 28 and 60 days following a positive test to register coronavirus deaths, compared with the previous method of counting all deaths after a positive test as a coronavirus death. This change created two sets of data to help the government monitor short and longer term impacts of the virus. The change has nothing to do with the high death rates seen during the surge in cases in December 2020 and January 2021.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah. Right. and Joe Biden drives an 18 wheeler.

How about you get back on topic and address the post above this one.

You may feel a little prick.

edit on 31-7-2021 by Dalamax because: I made an error. Like. You know?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Not true Zombi.

Automate the middle classes. Use technology to perform the jobs of the peeps you just necked. Be the sole purveyors of technology.

Keep the Karen’s and kevin’s around because they are useless and easily governed. They will never leave you because they can’t change a tire, let alone a lightbulb. Only adore and serve their superiors.

They offer the Homer Simpson benefits. Complete and total reliance.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

There's a lot of things that you can't automate, one of the most important being "paying customer". Which is largely what the middle classes are. They buy the goods that the elite are selling, and they pay the taxes that keep governments going.

If they automate the middle classes out of existence then they also automate the people buying the goods and services that the middle classes are supplying.

You also can't automate middle management. If left to their own devices a "pleb" will .. well ... just be a pleb. They need somebody to manage them. I used to live under communism where everyone was supposed to be equal. But we still needed managers and foremen organize and supervise the laboring classes else everything would fall apart.

The people who are being automated out of existence are the skilled blue collars. People are buying new goods goods rather than having them repaired by skilled blue collar, and things like mining and welding are now often done by machines.

The two groups who never seem to be targeted by these depopulation conspiracies are the two groups who have the most children, have the least money, and have the worst educations. Poor inner city minorities and white trailer trash.

These depopulation conspiracies would leave the elite up to their armpits in the unwashed masses. People who pay little or nothing in taxes, can't afford to replace the middle classes as consumers, and who actually cost money as they need to be policed and to have things done for them.

IF you really wanted to reduce the world's population you'd probably do well to give out free abortions on demand to the poor, and to throw condoms at them like they were going out of fashion. Get the least productive people in society to control their own numbers by reducing the amount of children that they had.

I'd be willing to be that if you offered free housing to women who had themselves sterilized once they'd had two children you'd do much better than any of these wild conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Have to wonder as to how the bastards up there in there ivory towers would ever survive should us plebs not be there to facilitate there lifestyle choices and prop up there bank accounts.

They might actually have to do there own dirty work. LoL

They canny get blood out a stone, vaccinated or otherwise.

I find it quite funny, in a sad kind of way, that most of the people talking about forced depopulation never think A) Who is going to do all of the basic tasks in a depopulated world and B) Why depopulate America when it would be easier and more effective to depopulate countries like Nigeria which are dirt poor and over crowded, but which are also resource rich.

If you wanted to launch a new world order you would be better off depopulating Africa and India, and plundering their resources and rich agricultural lands. Africa has more agricultural land and mineral wealth than the US and Europe, and it would be easier to kill the population.

Disturbing, but true.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That depends how close your fiat money scam was to reaching it’s natural conclusion.

No money, no job, nothing but time and a services oriented sub class to do your bidding.

Money is, after all, only an accounting tool and inflation is how you rig the game of monopoly.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm not the one that brought up Gandhi that was you.

How about you learn some history.

And what's Biden driving got to do with the price of cheese? LoL

I know he can manage a bike, so there's that. x

Got to always make the pandemic about the politics, when its clearly a people problem and don't care a darn about political ideologies.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Cant make you accept facts you choose to disregard.

4 million + dead indeed down to COVID 19 or thereabouts.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If you wanted to launch a new world order you would be better off depopulating Africa and India, and plundering their resources and rich agricultural lands. Africa has more agricultural land and mineral wealth than the US and Europe, and it would be easier to kill the population.

Disturbing, but true.

Why not let those lands lie fallow?

Take control of your own country first, with all the comforts of home, leaving you ample opportunity to enjoy a good old fashioned safari in the land of the cargo cult when the peons are subjugated.

Bring back a nice shrunken head for the next time we fire up the old spirit cooker.

Did I say we out loud?
🙄

edit on 31-7-2021 by Dalamax because: Mmkay

edit on 31-7-2021 by Dalamax because: Ha

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm not the one that brought up Gandhi that was you.

How about you lean some history.

And what's Biden driving got to do with the price of cheese? LoL

I know he can manage a bike, so there's that. x

Got to always make the pandemic about the politics, when its clearly a people problem and don't care a darn about political ideologies.

What pandemic?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

First of all i don't believe they need "middle class people" to buy goods and services in order to make money. They create the money and assign it's value. Money does not really matter to them except as a way to force people into their system. That is why the Federal Reserve was created in 1913. And you're saying automation (robots and AI) can replace people doing actual physical work, but still need human managers? Why do they need humans once they are programmed to do their task? And how do you know they haven't already been working on lowering the populations of 3rd world countries since the 1970s as stated in Kissinger's NSSM 200 report? The WHO already had to admit to adding HCG to Tetanus vaccines deployed throughout several 3rd world countries and lying about it, never telling any of the people injected that these vaccines contained HCG which would prevent pregnancy. They refused to give samples for testing and would just stop the program if a country asked too many questions. It wasn't until many years later that doctors in Kenya obtained samples of the vaccine to test and found that it contained HCG which the WHO had been denying for years. Here is a link to an article about the WHO'S deceit regarding these tetanus vaccines. m.scirp.org...

Here is a brief timeline of "anti-fertility" vaccines:

edit on 31-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: Change link add picture

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The one outside the window per-chance?

Pick one, it don't even matter what continent you are on any longer.

Else they are making it all up and convinced just about every doctor, nurse, and health care worker, on the planet to go along with what i assume you think to be some kind of ruse. LoL

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It may not matter however language and the way it is used always will.

Nope still not picking up what your putting down there Andrew.

‘They’ May be hallucinating or on hard drugs for all I can tell and a quick linky dink to verify the just about all on the planet are convinced of anything?

You would have to be on some gritty, three sleeps till Christmas, claw the bugs from under my flesh kind of rotten whiz bang to assume such a thing, don’t you think?

Lol

reply to: andy06shake

edit on 31-7-2021 by Dalamax because: Question and query, pester the weary.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So you really believe that anyone who has tested positive at any time for coronavirus preceeding their death has died of coronavirus? Even if they get hit by a bus and die 2 months later? Is that what you are telling me? Because the fact check I posted confirms that prior to the guideline change ALL deaths at ANY time following a positive test were counted as a coronavirus death. Do you believe that is even plausible? Let alone possible.

But hey, do you. I've got kids that wanna get messy outside and I'm gonna have fun with them rather than deal with other people's dunning-kruger syndrome here online.
edit on 31-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It’s a tough ask, but Andrew is asking.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I believe that 4+ million people have died worldwide down to COVID 19.

Your bus rhetoric is nonsense.

Do you actually imagine insurance agencies would ever entertain falsified death statistics on that scale for one thing? LoL

Or are that lot also in on this big grand deception of epic proportions that you thinks happening before our very eyes?

Ive got kids also Chalcedony was at the park earlier.

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: zardust

It matters quite a bit.

You see i would not employ a joiner to fix my gas boiler even if he has a basic understanding of how it functions.

What about the fact that the vaccines work and do what it say on the tin?

Science is important and the only tool we have at our disposable that will allow us to attempt to understand the universe and reality we experience.

So im taking it these so-called doctors are not immunologists nor virologists then?

Imagine that. LoL

Does it? I mean really, you have no way of actually knowing except through the DATA being presented.

The data could have been easily manipulated to say literally ANYTHING 'they' want to say.

And no, I'm not a virologist, etc., I'm a retired software/data scientist/engineer/mathematician. I can show you a way to make the current data worthless. But, I fear you won't accept any of that.

(post by Mandroid7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I believe that 4+ million people have died worldwide down to COVID 19.

Your bus rhetoric is nonsense.

Do you actually imagine insurance agencies would ever entertain falsified death statistics on that scale for one thing? LoL

Or are that lot also in on this big grand deception of epic proportions that you thinks happening before our very eyes?

Ive got kids also Chalcedony was at the park earlier.

Have fun.

I accidentally starred this post.
Sorry guys

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join