It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid - doctors unite - alarming signals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Bullies and trolls stick together.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Bullies and trolls stick together.

pretty sure you called him a #....

then I asked for the time
edit on 31-7-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
A what?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

a C U Next Tuesday.

Don't you worry though, take ur time am not about to do what you done and edit that out before a mod can take a peak.
edit on 31-7-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Who started casting the profanities again?

Bullies and trolls my arse.

Your ticking your own box.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Anyway.

Just to clarify.

There is nobody creidble in that video so its not worth waisting two hours on.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Ah so now communism is responsible.

You poor sods really need to get a new rhetoric. LoL

Your doctors are rather spurious TritonTaranis, but good luck with that misplaced belief.

It doesn’t matter mate

What matters is you’re shutting down scientific debate over a 99.997% survivable cold

After 2 years

We shouldn’t be debating weather a cold is enough cause for concern to completely nuke the global economy and take away basic freedoms and Liberty

You might not be a communist, you might not be a Nazi

But you’re certainly not a logical thinking man, you latch on to MSM narratives like a cat up a tree

We shouldn’t still be debating whether or not we’re in a pandemic

You know why?

Because we’d smell it

We’d see it when we open the curtains, open the door and go out side

We don’t

We see millions marching in the streets all over the world, NOT mass graves

We see people filming empty hospitals, NOT hospitals filled with dying people

We see Warships traveling to the South China Sea, NOT hospital ships sailing to help 3rd world countries

We could go on for days pointing out things which clear the mask induced fear

Or we could just use our own lying eyes to determine if there is a threat, especially after TWO LONG YEARS OF NOTHING
edit on 31-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You cannot see viruses and dangerous pathogens TritonTaranis, well not without a microscope.

4 million plus people dead across the globe now down to COVID 19.

There is no debate as to whither or not we are in a pandemic, its a clear as glass.

Logical reasoning and empathy for others that i love is the main reasoning i had for getting vaccinated, so theirs that. x
edit on 31-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

a reply to: surfer_soul

Nobody gets paid to post here. LoL

Just like the vaccines ATS is free, as are her members to post as they please to within the TnC.

We all have to earn our living surfer_soul, so your not alone in that area.

So you haven’t heard of GCHQs internet army? Or Bayern PR team and the like? It’s all they do day in day out.

The vaccines aren’t free though are they? Nor is all that money the governments borrowed to pay everyone to stay home. Yet in the UK at least we were told austerity was necessary for all these years. I would have thought you would see the bs clearly enough around all this?

Whatever Covid is it started around November 2018 a nasty chest infection. Then it when it blew up in China it got used to implement an agenda, because never let a good crisis go to waste. Now here we are with the new normal and great reset.
You keep saying getting the jab is a choice, yeah for now, but when you can’t do things you normally would because you haven’t had it that’s coercion and discrimination isn’t it?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You cannot see viruses and dangerous pathogens TritonTaranis, well not without a microscope.

4 million plus people dead across the globe now down to COVID 19.

There is no debate as to whither or not we are in a pandemic, its a clear as glass.

Logical reasoning and empathy for others that i love is the main reasoning i had for getting vaccinated, so theirs that. x

You can’t see virus? Dangerous ones?

Well we could in 1918 mate

We carried the bodies of the streets in shifts and buried them in MASS GRAVES

We often knew friends and families who’d died of all ages

LOL 4 million people globally dead huh? All after a PCR test at 45ct? Ahahahaahaa even the science says DONT TEST NONE SYMPTOMATIC PEOPLE

EVEN THE SCISNCE SAYS DONT TEST ABOVE 36ct IT STATES 23/24CT FOR SYMPTOMATIC

THATS CLEAR AS GLASS

And guess what else? Spanish flu compared to COVID19?

4 million deaths on a 97% false positive Vs spanish flu 250 million deaths

Your bottle is clearly lost at sea my man lol
edit on 31-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

So who here on ATS do you imagine works for and gets paid by "GCHQs internet army" or "Bayern PR team" to post?

Let me guess anybody that dont share the same to similar opinions as yourself?

There is no debate as to what Covid 19 is, that's already been firmly established.

The vaccines are free to our respective populations, so freely available at least to all over here and in your own nation.

What cant you do normally? Employers require you jump through there hoops surfer_soul and be vaccinated for some areas of employment, nothing new on that score, been that way for quite sometime aka you are required to have mumps measles and rubella shots or MMR vaccine, same with your BCG if that's still a thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

No you cannot see virus or pathogens.

What you are going on about is the effects that they produce in people.

My bottle is just fine, where as your own seems to be stuck hating and blaming communism for all the worlds woes.

Wee hint dangerous pathogens don't carry nor share political ideologies one iota.

And don't worry about me mate ive been swimming in the sea since i was a little lad. x LoL

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Science believers aka people who endeavour to understand the world as it is have all been vaccinated.

So , you were there and watched every single one ?
If not , please remain silent.
Ignorance is not something to show proudly in public .

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Just to add: all those breast cancer walks, runs, fundraisers....$$$$$$$$$$$ millions raised-still no cure.

Jerry Lewis had telethons for over 20 yrs for M.S....$$$$$ millions, billions...still...no cure.

Where has all the $$$ gone? We never...ever...find that "special cure"...yet still we raise $$$ for every I'll you can think of: but, no "cures".

'wouldnt be profitable
edit on 07211331America/ChicagoSat, 31 Jul 2021 07:22:13 -050022202100000013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Flatcoat

out of curiosity why don't you want it?

I can't really explain it other than the fact that there is far to much politics mixed in with the chems in this one. I've spent half my life travelling around the world and had just about every jab known to man....but this one just makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. Plus the fact that they're pushing it so hard. So I'll go with my gut on this one......and if I'm wrong then no-one to blame but myself.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nope, but you ken that just fine.

Dont change the facts or numbers as to who's being vaccinated and who's waiting for God to save their sorry arse.

Nothing ignorant about being vaccinated but rather prudent imho. x

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So who here on ATS do you imagine works for and gets paid by "GCHQs internet army" or "Bayern PR team" to post?

Let me guess anybody that dont share the same to similar opinions as yourself?

There is no debate as to what Covid 19 is, that's already been firmly established.

The vaccines are free to our respective populations, so freely available at least to all over here and in your own nation.

What cant you do normally? Employers require you jump through there hoops surfer_soul and be vaccinated for some areas of employment, nothing new on that score, been that way for quite sometime aka you are required to have mumps measles and rubella shots or MMR vaccine, same with your BCG if that's still a thing.

Tbh if you worked for any of the above the U.K. certainly has gone down hill

But I think what he’s referring to is you don’t really hold any original thoughts

It’s all rehashed MSM headlines strung together to form a sentence with a HEFTY dose of what can only be described as snobbishness

You do realise these forums are for open minded debate, some incredibly far out there stuff

It’s rather strange that the guy who stands at the back of a nightclub pretending to be responsible and serious while everybody else is enjoying themselves and letting go, would bother visiting such a forum

Lol just an observation

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So who here on ATS do you imagine works for and gets paid by GCHQs internet army

I do, nice wee earner, no bad benfits, we all head out to the pub after work on a friday, Shelia, thats the boss, she's a bit of a bitch but other than that no complaints.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Science believers aka people who endeavour to understand the world as it is have all been vaccinated.

So , you were there and watched every single one ?
If not , please remain silent.
Ignorance is not something to show proudly in public .

It’s the same argument that 130% +26 of all scientist said global warming is real

Reality it was a handful and it’s still open for debate

But no no no

WE IZ SUPERIOR WE DUN DO NEED SCIENCE DEBATE ANYMOARZ

I win

Lol

It’s embarrassing

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join