It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M.D. and Pfizer board member says delta variant is probably "infecting a million people daily"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Fear
Uncertainty
Doubt

F.U.D.

In my view, Pfizer and the other vaccine manufacturers shouldn't be making the cable TV new rounds stoking concern over the virus. The optics of that look very bad, as they are reaping very big profits from this whole ordeal.

People are making money off of the virus, hand over fist, from the PPP angle up to and including BigPharma.

True.

And they are using F.O.M.O. (Fear Of Missing Out) as their propaganda campaign for the vaccine.
edit on 7/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would have preferred to hear about deaths. The biggest distinction between this covid stuff and what i remember of news broadcasts during the bird and swine flu stuffs. The news wouldn't stop showing people dying back then. All they would ever really show last year was empty hospitals, the few token stock clips of the fat diabetic guy from many countries or that old guy hooked up to the ventilator who was also from whatever country the news needed to talk about that day.

That's been the worst part of this whole #, they can't even play the deaths up enough to make it look scary. At least they got that part right with the swine and bird flus.
edit on 30/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I mean they could always go on TV and talk about that recall of cancer causing anti-smoking drugs though....

Yea, Pfizer is really an ethical, trustworthy company.

Pfizer's Nigeria scandal
Pfizer undertook an illegal, unapproved "clinical trial" of an unregistered drug which killed at least 11 children and left an unknown number of children disabled.

Regarding the Covid vax:
Very strange that a company who has committed so many infractions could be allowed to create any kind of vaccine, and even worse, try to make it mandatory!
Pfizer's various crimes

Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. The $2.3-billion settlement in September 2009 – a month before Dr. Prigent's appointment – set a new record for both criminal fines and total penalties.
Pfizer's crimes in Canada

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Infections mean SQUAT.

+7,700 Americans die every damn day of the year.

Focus on preventing as many of those deaths as possible.

In response to the Delta fearmongers, I quote Hunter Biden: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Some claims about the CDC citing a "sample" area of data as basis for new mask "recommendations" 🙂

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I'm honestly not sure between Pfizer and J&J which is the most unethical, terrible company. I'd swear they're competing for the biggest pieces of # on the planet award or something.

pharmaceuticalfraud.com...

1995: J&J incurs a $7.5 million fine for destroying documents to cover up an investigation into wrongful marketing of its Retin-A acne cream to remove wrinkles.

1996: J&J pays out an undisclosed settlement on false claims over false condom protection claims to protect against HIV and other STDs.

2001: J&J pays out a cool $860 million in a class action lawsuit for misleading customers about prematurely discarding its 1-Day Acuvue soft contact lens. J&J recommended they should be worn only once, but then it was discovered the lenses were no different than the regular Acuvue lens that last two weeks.

2010: J&J shells out an $81 million settlement for misbranding its anti-epileptic drug Topamax to treat psychiatric disorders, plus they hired outside physicians to join their sales force to promote the drug for unapproved conditions. Just one year later, J&J paid $85 million for similar charges against its Natrecor, a deadly heart drug.

2011: Several of J&J’s BABY products were discovered to contain carcinogenic ingredients.

2013: The U.S. Justice Department charged J&J $2.2 billion in criminal fines for marketing its autism and anti-psychotic drug Risperdal for unapproved uses.

www.justice.gov...

edit on 30/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The vaccine does nothing. Prepare for the story to be altered to fit the narrative. Blaming the unvaxed, but keep in mind they are spreading it just as easily as the unvaxed

edit on 30-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The vaccine is causing the variants. The more you are vaccinated the more variants we will see as your immune system becomes weaker to the point you can’t survive without their vaccine. Stop it now people.
edit on 30-7-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Gee, a million people a day catching the Delta variant which gives them probably better immunity that the vaccine and does not need a booster shot in six months. I bet overall, it has less side effects than the vaccine does too

Wouldn't the vaccinated getting the Delta variant qualify as a booster?
edit on 30-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
sounds good, well all mostly have antibodies within a few weeks and we can all get on with it

Oh wait, thats not what were doing

PASSPORTS FOR ALL OR SEGREGATION

I think Delta ends the pandemic also

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The scamdemic can not die, because is now 150 % political, is the new bogey man, is the food of t he news media, is life force of the big pharma, is already 15 million dollars in their pocket and growing.

It can no end, no when is plans of more money making doses in the name of boosters, no is too lucrative, too easy money, all they need is to keep creating new variants soo the money keeps flowing.

edit on 30-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I.N.G.S.O.C.

Injections
Not
Given
Suppress
Oligarchs
Control

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Pfizer and moderna questionable past...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I question if the virus was allowed to let it go on its path. Without the vaxs maybe the virus would have gone away on its own.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join