It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer claims 3rd dose boosts safety against Delta variant

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The 3rd booster shots are coming and of course we have ever open and transparent Pfizer with their data i am sure their dataIs very transparent.

Pfizer claims 3rd dose boosts safety against Delta variant

Pfizer data suggest third dose of Covid-19 vaccine 'strongly' boosts protection against Delta variant

New data today from Pfizer shows that a third dose of their COVID-19 vaccine can significantly boost protection against the Delta variant.

edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I love how the big pharma gangsters bosses are prepping the masses for what it will become a steady money gravy train for their pockets because trillions of dollars earnings are not enough.

And because they are enjoying all the comforts that only big money can buy like political whores to keep them safe and with no fault of their own, they can abuse the rest of the commoners with no disregard for safety.

This is the America of today, get used to it, whenever big pharma get a new crap out of their asses they will be allowed to shoved up to ours with not impunity.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I dont believe this at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I never got the first does and I won't. I had Covid and it was 3 days of misery on par with the flu.

The feds are no releasing infect illegals on us. Seems like bio warfare to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Huh, wow…that’s even faster development than the original vaccines…. How DOOO they do it! I mean seriously even less empiricism, still no challenge testing ( unless you call the sheep). And now they want to add possible pandemics that don’t exist except in “gain of function “ Frankenstein development. Yeah corporate fascism is alive and thriving!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh goodie
A 3rd jab

Who knew.....

So uh, if the 3rd one works, why get 1 or 2?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Which is why i said i am sure this is done with such open transparency from a sketchy company.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I dont believe this at all.

I believe that they are saying it.... but that's about all I believe.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

The two boosters are already made, one for the winter FLU season and again for the summer COMMON cold season, is just that the FDA is no getting enough money from pharma and they have stop the implementation of the boost that were suppose to start in August.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Arkansas sends its regards.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There was never going to be an end to this game. The power and money involved is too intoxicating to quit. Political weapon, source of revenue for pharma, political campaigns, instill constant fear and hopelessness.

Glad I stayed away from the stadium from day one. No thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

No ending because the mobsters found a way to exercise power over the masses, soo no is not ending is just going to get worst.

edit on 28-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The power and money involved is too intoxicating to quit

Till people dont have anymore money to survive. Everything is becoming expensive.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I had COVID and got both shots (don't ask why), so why in the hell would I need a third shot? Just how much did Big Pharma give the DNC?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh goodie
A 3rd jab

Who knew.....

So uh, if the 3rd one works, why get 1 or 2?

I feel like vaccination maybe shouldn't work the same way as personal electronics. I don't feel like I should need to always have the latest vaccine. It's not an iPhone, I shouldn't need upgrades every 6 months. Instead of giving us a completed vaccine we got an "in development" project.

Congrats to all the alpha testers that got round one and the beta testers that got round two. You'll be first in line for all future updates.

It'll be interesting to see how many they develop after our tax dollars stop pre-buying every dose.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
YAY! Shots for life!

If they'd just give me a red sucker with every one! You remember the kind that had a string instead of a stick in it? Saf-t-pops they were called. I was always partial to the red ones. Or the orange. Not the green; the green ones sucked. The yellow were ok, but the green ones always tasted like Pinol cleaner to me. Well, not that I've ever actually tasted Pinol, but it tasted like Pinol smelled.

Shots for life! Yay! What wonderful times we live in!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi Will the fifth finally get me my 5G?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
I agree.
I feel bad for those who got the crummy side effects now.
Bet they won't take another one.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
It'll be interesting to see how many they develop after our tax dollars stop pre-buying every dose.

Tax dollars? I just got the statement from my insurance company. They paid for my vaccine. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Astra zenica for me here in the UK, cost the NHS just under £3, that's about the price of a takeaway coffee in a cardboard cup.

a reply to: JIMC5499

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join