It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation Dreams - In Need Of Advice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi All,

So I've been having dreams a lot more of reincarnations that I lived of in the past and they began to explain why my whole life I have been drawn to certain places or the fact as to why certain languages feel so familiar and I pronounce them perfectly from a first try.

It seems I have been around the block countless time and some of my memories predate to things of formation, however when I remembered that I collapsed to the ground and nearly cracked my head in two. I was lucky though but I had some good bruising of my chin and side of my face but obviously survived...

I want to know if there is a way to access it all and remember it all, like is there an actual way for me to recover the stored data in the so called vault? or is it more of a time lock mechanism where each deposit data box opens on its own?

If you know what I am talking about then you actually know and I also know for a fact that there are others walking about who do have access to their memories and how to access the deep well that such souls carry around with them.

So here we are so to speak... each soul reaches a pinnacle point where it begins to remember its past life and with each new reincarnation it remembers more and more. I've been around for a bit too long and I want to finally understand it all.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I seem to be blocked but the memories or the data seems to at times get around the block or seep through the tiny crack or cracks...
edit on 28-7-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

This meditation always helped for me . I had visions/OOBE and saw my last 2 lives, especially lines 20 and beyond: sacred-texts.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes it is a thing, but in some ways irrelevant to the big picture. Enjoy the insight, but don't dwell on finding it all out. There's an overarching basis for it all.

You will get a lot of different feedback. I am a Falun Dafa practitioner and it has been quite good for me and can certainly answer your questions. Falundafa.org. Others will surely pipe in.

pm sent
edit on 28-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don't know if you've heard of the late Dr. Michael Newton?

He's written some books on the subject. I've only read Journey of Souls so far and found it compelling.

Perhaps, there may be some similarities between his case studies and your own experiences.

www.goodreads.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Edgar Cayce is another one to research. There is a lot on him. Journey of Souls is a great book.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Be very careful. This happened to me 22 yrs. ago. While researching a cure for a bothersome tickling, vibration like feeling in my lower back, I found Kundalini Practitioner site. It evolved from there to an awakening, multiple episodes of synchronicity and finally impossible events that led to my quitting meditation for good. I ceased all contact with two others going through these events at the time. Now 20+ years later I wonder if I made the right decision. Those events were destroying my psyche. The others said it was just my letting go of my ego. I didn't think so then and I still don't think so now. On second thought, I made the right decision.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It's the opposite. We travel the cosmos, remember past lives until the minute after we are born....then...we forget.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

The others were sort of right. It's Catharsis. Not so much shedding of ego, but of pain

Ego is used as a defense mechanism for repressing pain, so it needs to be opened. Not shed

It's meant to be painful. The idea is to face and go through the pain to come out glowing on the other side

The process is supposed to liberate you of the fear you're experiencing. You lose all fear of things such as mortality. In my case I died to oppose the "things" you are talking about and when I woke up, I had lost all fear of mortality, man and God. I realised how ridiculous the concepts are

And I knew that what we happening couldn't (or at least wouldn't) hurt me. At least in the long-term

It's like traveling through night to find morning

It's hard, to impossible, to explain to others that haven't experienced it

Did you become a Christian by any chance? I've never heard of anyone quitting this process once it's started, unless they turn to religion. I didn't think it was possible

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No. There is no way to consciously unlock a full knowing. If you could, you wouldn't be here (At least, as far I'm aware)

You either see the trees in the forest, or the forest outside the trees. You can't see the forest from the trees

But, you can see the trees to understand you are in the forest. Which is what is happening to you

I agree with mysteriousstranger

The lyrics to one of my songs best explains the process

Picture memories of my lives gone by
Suppressed by harder years
A million pieces yet still further to break
We've barely time to heal

I still believe in a happier me
Bathing in serenity
But if you can't ride the wind then how can you fly
You can't live on earth if your heads in the sky

---

I'll put the lyrics for the entire song below if you are interested

All Or Nothing Kinda Fears

It's getting cold as the night moves in
I'm a long, long way from home
Feelings fade with the breathe of the wind
All senses dazed and numb

A painted stare that forever is me
Jaded by uncertainty
Cause I'm damned if I do
And I'm damned if I don't

I'm such a tragedy

If you see the devil on the road tonight
Forgive him if you please
When the whole world seems against you
Gotta set your madness free

Feeling lucky just to breathe

Content misery
Dying can't feel better
In every try, exists a fail
I get blind the more I see

Listen to me
As I tell you something
That's been on my mind
We need to get with down to the root of the problem

Empty whispers tease my ears
These all of nothing kinda fears
Haven't tasted joy for years
These all or nothing kinda fears

Picture memories of my lives gone by
Suppressed by harder years
A million pieces yet still further to break
We've barely time to heal

I still believe in a happier me
Bathing in serenity
But if you can't ride the wind then how can you fly
You can't live on earth if your heads in the sky

If you see the devil on the road tonight
Forgive him if you please
When the whole world seems against you
Gotta set your madness free

Feeling lucky just to breathe

Content misery
Dying can't feel better

Listen to me
As I tell you something
That's been on my mind

Haven't tasted joy for years

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks there's something wrong
Maybe I've been seeking more than what I've got for way too long
Still I love in hope that the answers will be seen
To these all or nothing kinda fears

Content misery
Dying can't feel better

Listen to me
As I tell you something
That's been on my mind

Haven't been this f@$ked in years

We need to get right down to the root of the problem
We need to get right down to the root of the problem

How are we ever gonna be free in a world where no-one cares?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hello!

Look up Dr. Brian Weiss on youtube.
He has several videos on the subject, and a lot of books.

I tried a meditation of his once and I had a past life memory from it,
but to be truthful, past lives are an interesting subject, and an interesting experience,
but never believe it or anything else fully, keep digging deeper.

I once relived the last two hours of my last lifetime after meditating and asking the universe if it was real, and what I got, was different than what I got from Dr Brian's meditation,so maybe it was another life? I dunno, I find it interesting and they did explain many things that I have experienced in this lifetime, so I tend to believe it is true, however I leave open the possibility that I am batsh*t crazy

Here is his meditation video.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I want to know if there is a way to access it all and remember it all,

I don't think so. Treat them as dreams.

For me, I dream a single episode of a person's experience as that person. Of course, as that person's experience is not taking place in a vacuum, certain background info is included as context.

The Cro-Magnon
the Viking
the kid in Wisconsin
the Spanish Conquistador
the guy who saw the lady in blue
the East Coast Amerindian with the European knife
the renegade white man dragged to death behind a horse

Just dreams. The labelling of these dreams is actually due to an understanding of placement within history, gained in this, my current life, even if gained merely through watching movies or reading books, historical fact or fiction.

The thing about these people, real or imagined, is that there is nothing that I can do to change their experience. It is what it is, whatever it is, or was. So I owe them nothing. My life is mine and not theirs.

There was a time, due to reading some Dune books by Frank Herbert, that I thought of demon possession as allowing the other lives to take over my life. That is not a good thing.

Bene Gesserit: Other Memory
One of the 'powers' of a Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother is her Other Memory: the combined ego and memories of all her female ancestors, passed on through genetic memory, and thus, up to the point where each following ancestor was born and the physical contact with the mother broken. The ego/memory combination remains a distinct identity within the Reverend Mother's mind, and is able to inject itself into her awareness at appropriate or emotional moments, though the Reverend Mother's ego is always dominant.

Here is a little something from Tao Te Ching

The five colors blind the eye.
The five tones deafen the ear.
The five flavors dull the mouth.

Racing through the field and hunting make the mind wild.
Searching for precious goods leads astray.

Therefore, the sage attends to the belly,
and not to what he sees.
He rejects the latter and chooses the former.

The belly is you yourself, right here, right now, the seat of chi.

So live your own life.
and let the dead bury the dead.
edit on 28-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Hello!

Look up Dr. Brian Weiss on youtube.
He has several videos on the subject, and a lot of books.

I tried a meditation of his once and I had a past life memory from it,
but to be truthful, past lives are an interesting subject, and an interesting experience,
but never believe it or anything else fully, keep digging deeper.

I once relived the last two hours of my last lifetime after meditating and asking the universe if it was real, and what I got, was different than what I got from Dr Brian's meditation,so maybe it was another life? I dunno, I find it interesting and they did explain many things that I have experienced in this lifetime, so I tend to believe it is true, however I leave open the possibility that I am batsh*t crazy

Here is his meditation video.

Good luck!

Seems the link didn't work...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
Be very careful. This happened to me 22 yrs. ago. While researching a cure for a bothersome tickling, vibration like feeling in my lower back, I found Kundalini Practitioner site. It evolved from there to an awakening, multiple episodes of synchronicity and finally impossible events that led to my quitting meditation for good. I ceased all contact with two others going through these events at the time. Now 20+ years later I wonder if I made the right decision. Those events were destroying my psyche. The others said it was just my letting go of my ego. I didn't think so then and I still don't think so now. On second thought, I made the right decision.

You let fear devour you and throw you off it seems... So how did you do it though is the real question.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It's possible that you are correct. It was a choice of carrying on and face up to the experience or give in and quit. I don't know how the others fared but I felt immediate relief and never looked back.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
But why do certain skills still transfer from the previous lives to the one you live in now, yes you can't fully remember the languages however the languages you knew in the past come much easier to learn with perfect pronunciation.

Certain skills like art, music, swordsmanship, and others as well come much easier to undertake/intake etc.

I also understood a rather crucial thing as well back in the 1700s I became a monk because as I child I began to remember my past lives. My father who was a samurai although raising me and my brother as future swordsmen permitted me to become a monk/priest.

This was in the region of Fuji-San and roughly around the time it blew its gasket, I remembered it vividly not long ago and began to further recall things.

Also I am not 100% sure but the temple/shrine I was in got destroyed during the cataclysmic event, I am not sure if it was on the mountain itself or like right at the foot of it. All I know is that it got destroyed and that I and a few others survived, we were also tasked with helping some of the people in town/city to get away as far as possible.

Also, why am I able to remember these things in the now, does this mean I am getting closer to something?

To answer your questions yes I dream in the language but I understand it either in English or as one of the languages I know. Which makes it even more interesting...
edit on 4-8-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Also, why am I able to remember these things in the now, does this mean I am getting closer to something?

Maybe it has something to do with diggings for the lost village of Subashiri.
See: Mt. Fuji and the legend of a lost village

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Maybe it has something to do with diggings for the lost village of Subashiri.
See: Mt. Fuji and the legend of a lost village

WOAH! This could actually be it! Seriously though I'm curious now and if this is happening there is a reason I'm remembering that lifetime.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's possible. I've known of at least one other person having dreams related to Archeological digs.

This is sort of hard to sort out really.

The mysteries surrounding the tomb of St. Paul

"There is a small hole in the upper part of the sarcophagus sealed with mortar," says Filippi. "Perhaps if the Pope authorized us, we could use an optical probe to study the inside. Naturally for us archaeologists it would be interesting to know if the remains inside really belong to St. Paul."

from March/April 2007 Who's Buried in St. Paul's Tomb?

then from June 2009

Scientific tests prove bones are those of the apostle St. Paul, pope says
Vatican tomb also holds "traces of a precious linen cloth"
Tests were carried out by inserting probe into small opening in sarcophagus
"This seems to confirm the unanimous and undisputed tradition that these are the mortal remains of the Apostle St. Paul," Benedict said in Sunday's announcement.

The tomb also holds "traces of a precious linen cloth, purple in color and laminated with pure gold, and a blue colored textile with linen filaments," the pope said.
Pope: Basilica bones belong to apostle St. Paul

I had a rather strange dream just before that optical probe was used, but I didn't know what it was about until I heard about it later on the radio.

I was in a rounded sort of tomb, very dusty, completely underground, nothing at all like how that Basilica is. I don't remember anything else, just the blue cloth.

Then I heard mention of the blue cloth on the radio. Then all I could think was "They're digging in the wrong place".

I really didn't have much info to pass on so I didn't notify the Vatican. The Vatican just says what they want to say.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It's about alignment

Best way to picture it is like a waveform in frequency

What leaves returns a similar mirrored wave form, like in sine

In toroidal physics, or complex non-linear dynamics, it can be defined similar to D.N.A, but it is only formative. It does not define the wave in it's precipitation

You might have a formative attraction and love to animals, but you may or may not end up being a vet

But ... It is very likely you will follow a similar path of non/least resistance by your particular astrological alignment

One life you are a vet, next you may be a farmer, because of your natural draw to animals

It's all about polarity in astrological/planetary alignment

Frequency is also a big part of this

You may be short cycle, meaning you are reborn almost straight away after you die, with high frequency return

Or you could be someone who only comes around every thousand or so years, in a lower frequency return

My theory is, the higher frequency your return is, the less you are aware of your return patterns

Those with rarer returns are more conscious of their return cycles, because it feels stranger for them to be in this world with their own mind

These are similar to what people refer to as "old souls", or "young souls"

The "older souls", so to speak, are less inclined to things like religion because they understand their cycles instinctively/intuitively

The younger souls need some sort of grounding in the "other world" because they are here too often to have that same instinct. So they need religion

Similar to Sheppards and Sheep, if you will

Hope this helps
edit on 6 8 21 by Compendium because: Spelling

<<   2 >>

join