It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation Dreams - In Need Of Advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
It's about alignment

Best way to picture it is like a waveform in frequency

What leaves returns a similar mirrored wave form, like in sine

In toroidal physics, or complex non-linear dynamics, it can be defined similar to D.N.A, but it is only formative. It does not define the wave in it's precipitation

You might have a formative attraction and love to animals, but you may or may not end up being a vet

But ... It is very likely you will follow a similar path of non/least resistance by your particular astrological alignment

One life you are a vet, next you may be a farmer, because of your natural draw to animals

It's all about polarity in astrological/planetary alignment

Frequency is also a big part of this

You may be short cycle, meaning you are reborn almost straight away after you die, with high frequency return

Or you could be someone who only comes around every thousand or so years, in a lower frequency return

My theory is, the higher frequency your return is, the less you are aware of your return patterns

Those with rarer returns are more conscious of their return cycles, because it feels stranger for them to be in this world with their own mind

These are similar to what people refer to as "old souls", or "young souls"

The "older souls", so to speak, are less inclined to things like religion because they understand their cycles instinctively/intuitively

The younger souls need some sort of grounding in the "other world" because they are here too often to have that same instinct. So they need religion

Similar to Sheppards and Sheep, if you will

Hope this helps

It's interesting because I believe I reincarnate often but at times I do take a long break before I reincarnate, I also seem to reincarnate at pinnacle moments or at times for something specific.

The world does feel stranger because I think I reincarnate not often lately but at the same time, I always had things off in regards as to while growing up. Let's say that the world glitched a lot and I was able to pick up on things before they happened or things that happened in the past.

I'm a very odd case... seriously no one can explain what I am or who I am, many have tried and my oldest memory is that of the time of the void/darkness before formation or what some would call "authenticity".

My oddest experience was when someone called me (I'll probably message it to you) so as not to spook or make certain people lose their minds.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
To have a clear view of your past life you could talk to your brain that will be very truthfull

new topics

<< 1   >>

join