It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laws in Arkansas pass against mask mandates and vax passports

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naytral
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right so I mean media said those did nothing too. Idk maybe I misread something in your post.

They're as useful as a screendoor keeping out smoke.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

That would be about the time you stop demanding the rest of us do everything to please you because, you know, we are a planet of humans and stuff.

What is best for some is not what may be best for you and vice versa. Now, it matters not to me if you decide to wear four or five or 45 masks and get one vaccination or even three or four. It's a bad idea to get more than one vaccination, but you likely would have your reasons for it, and it's not my place to tell you what is best for you.

Unlike you, you seem to think you know what is best for all of us to do and you are busy here telling us.
edit on 27-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you for telling me you didn't get the vaccination cause someone as adamant as you would never let anyone stick a needle in their arm.

Often it is how one dodges a question to their telling of the answer.

Carry on Ketsuko I am only hear to call out hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Type1338

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Naytral

I can honestly understand people’s vehement position on vaccine mandates, but masks?

Yeah...masks don't do a thing, haven't you heard? Unless you're hanging dry wall and want to protect your lungs from limestone particles which is smart.

Only a fool thinks that flimsy piece of material is going to somehow miraculously filter a virus. And why would you want to filter a virus with a 99.97% survivability percentage?

I can debunk "masks work" with one single picture. But in the end it doesn't really matter what you tell a fool. A fool will believe whatever his / her irrational fear controlled mind wants to believe even in the presence of pristine infallible logic.

Cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias mangled together in the weak and feeble-minded.

So why bother?

Have you looked on the boxes of those masks?

Sure have. But you do realize I am arguing AGAINST face masks as a means of preventing "viral spread", right?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naytral

Right so I mean media said those did nothing too. Idk maybe I misread something in your post.

They're as useful as a screendoor keeping out smoke.

lol. I also like to say it's like trying to stop mosquitos with a chain link fence.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Lol, you really do not know as much as you think. I did get the shot, but I do not agree with the full court government pressure being put on to compel people who choose not to to get it.

I've never felt this to be the public health crisis that the media wants us to think it is.

But I needed to breathe, so I got the shot.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

FAce masks are probably causing more problems than curing them.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

They 100% are. The human body was not born with an external filtration system for a reason. Yet, the sheer ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

They 100% are. The human body was not born with an external filtration system for a reason. Yet, the sheer ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me.

People are sheep, mostly.

That's why they are so into HERD immunity.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Lol, you really do not know as much as you think. I did get the shot, but I do not agree with the full court government pressure being put on to compel people who choose not to to get it.

I've never felt this to be the public health crisis that the media wants us to think it is.

But I needed to breathe, so I got the shot.

Don't feed the troll, it deliberately tries to push posters' buttons for reactions. Seems that's ALL it's done in the 2 months it's had an account -- needling people til they bite the bait.
Don't bite the bait

As an aside, I've noticed this has brought out the Glory Whores, and Napoleon Complexes bigger than crap on the pro side. "I did this for you", "I love you!", "Wonder twin powers, activate!" Beyotch, no you didn't, no you don't, and whatever. People aren't as stupid as they think they are, everyone knows the savior-wannabe, attention-hungry drama queens when they open their mouths.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Theres also no mask ment to filter exhaled air. If all we need to do is that it could be done... but yeat hear we are trying to use something in a way it was never intended to be used again.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Smugstorm alert 🚨
edit on 27-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

But for reals, Kets is one of the smartest people here. She could teach ya a thing or two if you didn’t already know it all.
edit on 27-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh
do not agree with Passports but come on washing your hands, covering your mouth when you cough basic don't be disgusting 101...

I agree - but that has nothing to do with mask mandates.

You wanna wear a face diaper, you do you, and I'll follow the real science and live my life without cowering in fear at every utterance of some talking head on the MSM.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No one ever does on this scale.

Something like this is always intensely personal. No one ever gets the shot for society and no one ever avoids it because they want people to die either.

When it comes to our own bodies and lives, it's always a personal call. Anyone who says otherwise is only fooling themselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

do not agree with Passports but come on washing your hands, covering your mouth when you cough basic don't be disgusting 101...

You wanna wear a face diaper, you do you, and I'll follow the real science and live my life without cowering in fear at every utterance of some talking head on the MSM.

Like I said to the OP

Face diaper...guess you never washed your or knew they were disposable. Guessing also you would wear one hunting or painting but god forbid to protect your fellow citizen because you are too selfish. Got vaccinated? uh huh...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Like I said to the OP

Face diaper...guess you never washed your or knew they were disposable.

Are you unaware of the existence of washable cloth diapers?

Guessing also you would wear one hunting or painting but god forbid to protect your fellow citizen

-sigh- again, repeat after me...

Masks don't protect anyone from a G-D thing, but they are harmful to the wearers.

because you are too selfish.

Yes, absolutely, just like you and everyone else in the world. My primary concern is the protection of my life, and those of my family.

But that has nothing to do with this. This is purely common sense.

Got vaccinated?

NunYaBizness.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It really wouldn't matter what you answer. The poster in question is all-knowing and certainly knows the answer to such personal things better than you do.

Apparently, I am unvaccinated. Perhaps the saline injection conspiracies are true after all because they certainly stuck something in my arm.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

And they wonder why we get lockdowns...

Guess you don't mind not being a Patriot?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Like I said to the OP

Face diaper...guess you never washed your or knew they were disposable. Guessing also you would wear one hunting or painting but god forbid to protect your fellow citizen because you are too selfish. Got vaccinated? uh huh...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Shhhh, you know they won't protect against wildfire smoke particulates or the flu, but they magically prevent COVID. The High Lord Fauci spake and this it is so.

However if yours is no good, it might be because you need the whole box at once?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join