It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall of JabberWockies Storm Protesters in Melbourne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

After the protest was over, this massive Jab patrol came out and began rushing anyone and everyone that was left behind. The madness is everywhere, folks. These people are protesting the lockdowns and then get locked up.

And it makes total sense when you're trying to "stop the spread" for you to shove hundreds, if not thousands of Jabberwockies into the street, shoulder-to-shoulder, to then arrest a bunch of non-violent protesters and shove them into confined spaces next to others, because, ya' know ... that's the logical thing to do during a pandemic.

The world's governments believe they know everything, Democracies & Republics are beginning to flounder as we witness right after right being stolen from us right in front of our very eyes.

What's more infuriating is that they could have a relatively calm citizenry if they didn't lie to us every time they opened their Jabbers up to make noises. And this behavior isn't just in Melbourne - it's here in the US, in Europe, and everywhere in between.

I fear this will have only one solution and it won't be good for anyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I've been saying this since last March I think. Sadly, this isn't MIM's BS that was to stick on the wall.

Remember I posted this: Chinese Spider Web Trap, well it was for politicians only at the time. Then I came up with FEAR = Fear Every American Regardless, then recently I posted FEAR = Fear Every Alien Regardless. ( Alien means all mankind )

We have been lied so much by those that are in charge of our well being that recently a lie = the truth. So my final statement that I've been posting is this: Madness leads to confusion. In my own honest opinion I believe now we have gone beyond the stage of Madness into a worldwide state of CONFUSION which leads us to my " Chinese Spider Web Trap " of life these days which has lead all of us into living in an " OPEN DOOR PRISON ".

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

What the hell is the guy at the end of the video saying ?????

Is that English ????

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Don't give up your guns my fellow Americans. Also did you know that arrows for crossbows now are hard to come by.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They need to contract BLM and Antifa to do the dirty work, like burning, looting and taking over the city.

That is what they need. But darn they are now owners of million dollar homes in exclusive neighborhoods, they do not need to burn and loot anymore.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The tactic is a joke. It's a meager line of defense. Just go to another street and force them back 180...meh. They can't control streets, only a street in one direction. An organized crowd could keep them pinned down back and forth and break them up.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Where oh where is the Australian Military.

Where are the SAS?

Where are the Aussie Commandos?

The answer my friend is simple.

They are sitting around with nappies covering their faces.

Typical Police, they only engage with a 10 to 1 mentality.

Police forces around the world need a big clean out.

P

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
...Also did you know that arrows for crossbows now are hard to come by.

Last year where I live, we were all given pre-paid debit cards to help stimulate the local economy.

I already had my house and preps in order, all I was short on were bolts, so I went to the only firearms shop around and used that card to purchase every bolt he had in stock, still had enough left over for a couple of beers that evening.

Get 'em while they're hot, lol

new topics

top topics

join