It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bubonic Plague History Repeating itself in Modern Economics and the low wage workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I read up on some of the impacts of the Bubonic Plague. I’ll add some links later.

What in the Hills have eyes!!! The similarities to Covid, the economy, the class war, the lack of workers is so similar it’s shocking. You know what else is similar??? A certain group of people became even more rich during that troubled time. Want to know who?
You don’t have to guess, of course the Wealthy landowners became super rich during that time.

The plague killed tons and tons of people. When it was over the few workers that were left had the upper hand. So much so that they made laws that they couldn’t leave and get other jobs, but they still did. How weird is that. I need to read up on what is next… Looks like we are following it play by play!

I’ve always said that human behavior is very predictable and have wondered if the tptb know exactly what they are doing.
We are mere peons in their game of chess.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's not just TPTB who who know about this.
That's one of the reasons for the suspicion around what's going on today.

That's not to say the situation isn't real (I'm sick of having to add that bit) but it does appear that government response seems to be determined by some kind of plan rather than the evidence as presented.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
From a worker's perspective it would be nice to think there are a lot of similarities but the unfortunate reality on that count is that SARS2 is nowhere near deadly enough to have the pool of workers dry up to the point where there would be a power shift in their favour.

Of course with the long term side effects of both SARS2 and the 'vaccines' being the big unknowns, it may happen yet.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It is funny, I see two opposing sides with significant bias spreading absolute garbage. People are eating it up. Personally I think both sides are from the same source, the crap being spread about getting vaccinated no matter what and that the vaccines are killers. Both sides reference studies that are initially unique and challenging to replicate without bias. We won’t see true results for years, and it will be very similar to what we saw with H1N1.

Unless there is something else going on with the vaccine or virus which would be funny because you referenced y. Pestis. Plague does something very unique and it helps it spread and kill. It has an RNA based thermosensor that changes gene expression based on the host it is exposed to. In a flea, that sensor alters gene expression to reduce virulence and create this biofilm that blocks the gut of the flea. The flea becomes ravenous and bites everything because it is starving. In people, because the temperature increase, it shifts gene expression again, helping the pathogen to infect and evade mammalian immune responses. This allows it to gain a foothold and basically knock the host down before it can respond, causing an inflammatory crisis and large amounts of pathogen in lymph and blood. This helps it spread back to fleas.

Crazy when you think about it and very suitable as a reference. Fortunately for us viruses can’t do this very well, unless we’ve jumped a few decades with our technology.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've been saying this for a while now, but right before the covid crap started China was beginning to have a massive Bubonic Plague outbreak. It got covered up by claiming it was from the SARS Corona Virus type 2, but that wouldn't have explained why China was so fast to put up those "Hospitals" that seem to work more crematoriums then hospitals.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

makes one wonder how a mRNA would effect that.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
In The "U.S.A"? You're given the "individual" "freedom", by "law"!... To best judge your own situation.
The same folks that are now wanting you "vaccinated"? To save YOU?...Are the same people that 5 years ago? Wanted some people dead.... Example? B. Gates. "Global population, blah, and blah"....
Now it's,.. "save yourself! Take the jab"! From Billy.

They're very much like NAZIS. They keep very good records. Mostly? Because they love to hear themselves talk.
edit on 26-7-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It is crazy. The studies reference spike toxicity are usually done in animal models where we either don’t completely know the immune response and receptors, think something like a hamster. The others are in humanized models in controlled studies where we either dose thousands of times higher or use a virus specifically created to generate spike without significant viral reproduction. So while the information is correct, it is also only a half truth.

The vaccine studies are the same way, generated by people with a vested interest in THEIR vaccine. Controlled environment with controlled exposure to significantly outdated virus.

In the wild we have people combining vaccines, not following time tables, governments telling them it’s ok, viruses changing with each host exposure, people getting vaccinated when they are infected, people not knowing they were infected and getting vaccinated, and people getting exposed and infected right after vaccination.

There is absolutely no way to analyze and navigate this information quickly and it’s going to take years. It’s also why we need to stop listening to both sides just because they have credentials and make decisions for ourselves and our families that are best for us. Coercing people to get vaccinated in this environment is a mistake. It may not even make a difference because no matter if you are naturally immune or vaccinated, it’s still going to drive the virus to mutate and that is the significant problem with a respiratory RNA virus, the thing is just going to mutate and escape immunity.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
hodl

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I started this thread back in April 2020.
It was interesting reading it now nearly 16 months later - its only 3 pages long.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join