It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IGP8 00263 — We have the Mcaffee dump but need help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Whomever it is didn't find anything if they don't know how to access it.

And there likely isn't anything from McAfee anywhere.....he was a crackhead whackjob that lost his mind because he had too much money and nobody to hold him accountable.

While I'm sure he saw and knew a lot of things.....he isn't anyone I would personally ever trust to tell me the truth about anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

Supposedly mcafee saidhe has 31tb so that is whats alleged. If you find it is legit and dont have the space, msg me. I havent put anything in to it cuz in over 18yrs as a professional nerd I have yet to see a legit dms come to fruition.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Storing and maintaining 31TB of data in Swarm sound awfully expensive. I doubt it's mcafee's data then. Well... We will see.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Whomever it is didn't find anything if they don't know how to access it.

And there likely isn't anything from McAfee anywhere.....he was a crackhead whackjob that lost his mind because he had too much money and nobody to hold him accountable.

While I'm sure he saw and knew a lot of things.....he isn't anyone I would personally ever trust to tell me the truth about anything.

I don't know why you would say John was a crackhead whackjob.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

LOL...exactly. That video is the epitome of a crackhead...reminds me of Hunter Biden...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Just stumbled upon this on Bitchute. This guy claims he has found where the Mcaffee dump (dead man switch) is located on the "Swarm" system. But they are looking for some technical help to access it. This could be a hoax or fraud but this sounds exactly like what Mcaffee would do. Put the dump on a block chain where there is no way to ever destroy it. There would be no centralized place a law agency would be able to destroy or file away for 50 years. It would remain available to anyone that has the technical knowledge forever.

Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralised storage and communication service. The system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

IGP8 00263 — We have the Mcaffee dump but need help

I don not have the time right now to watch the video. What exactly do they need help with as in what makes it difficult to get to?

www.Odysee.com , a OUTSTANDING alternative to YT runs on block chains. No algorithms no censoring and nothing can be deleted. Yet you can search it and find what you are looking for. What seems to be the issue with ths?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 27 Jul 2021 05:47:07 -05002120217America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Too expensive for me!
Buying the necessary BZZ token would cost me about 30 US Bucks with more than 5$ of exchange fee. So... sorry guys, but I'm not rich enough to put that much money on that.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

The Token is worth $6.30 per token at this time. With no price record? Volume in the last 24 hours is $8,452,265? Could be trying to get the token started or something by making up a McAffee story perhaps? Might be a scam. If very many start using swarm they could sky rocket in value. Or they could go to zero.

They said they just wanted some type of technical help so you shouldn't have to buy the tokens. Just tell them what to do.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah, the token 6.30$ but since you cannot buy them directly (laws in Canada/States) you have to use pool and exchange. Each time you exchange token you have to pay etherum, this is called fuel. Since you swap two token you have to pay for the fuel twice (about 2$ *2 ) each exchange, to quickest road to BZZ is about 6 swap + fees. Plus another exchange to put them in DAI. So if I do it by hands to get there it's about 12$ + fee. So you loose a lot of money moving things around. I wanted to move about 4 BZZ to be sure I'll be ok with their system... So everything rack up quickly...

They will find someone to do it for them. I'm sure, it's not hard.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Type1338

LOL...exactly. That video is the epitome of a crackhead...reminds me of Hunter Biden...

I think the video shows his pure genius.

Why do people call rich successful men "crazy", like John, Elon, Donald....

Chappelle says it's "dismissive", that's why people do it...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Exactly! We’d all love to be able to afford that brand of ‘crazy’!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Still haven't unlocked the swarm data dump? Disappointing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join