It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IGP8 00263 — We have the Mcaffee dump but need help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just stumbled upon this on Bitchute. This guy claims he has found where the Mcaffee dump (dead man switch) is located on the "Swarm" system. But they are looking for some technical help to access it. This could be a hoax or fraud but this sounds exactly like what Mcaffee would do. Put the dump on a block chain where there is no way to ever destroy it. There would be no centralized place a law agency would be able to destroy or file away for 50 years. It would remain available to anyone that has the technical knowledge forever.

Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralised storage and communication service. The system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

IGP8 00263 — We have the Mcaffee dump but need help

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Swarm you say?

edit on 26-7-2021 by Archivalist because: hmm

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
trouble is in the future

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
If this is real you can bet your a** the internet will have this cracked within the hour.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
People still falling for controlled psy ops left and right. Y'all dont realize this is another distraction? Another nothingburger people hyped up. Anyone who believes the election fraud psy op isn't genuine.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
They give no information at all. Swarm is a kind of cloud and without the account it's made super hard to find the information...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

I said account, but in fact it's a string (64 bits) that look like that:

"f7b1a45b70ee91d3dbfd98a2a692387f24db7279a9c96c447409e9205cf265baef29bf6aa294264762e33f6a18318562c86383dd8bfea2cec14fae08a8039bf3"

If you get that string, I'll get the file no problem.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I played a bit with Bee and you also have websites that can be hosted on the service. If you know an URL or something, I'll look.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What damaging info and damaging for who... and where,why and how did Mcaffe get it. Or is this just an other fantasy of somebody to use his death as a means to cause civil unrest.

People should not bite too easy when such stories appear.

Even if this true do not think for a moment this sensitive info will go public. Entire talented NSA cumputer expert teams will be put on it to be there first and just like all that damaging info Epstein recorded it will silently disappear...because of national security.

edit on 26/7/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
If this is real you can bet your a** the internet will have this cracked within the hour.

Is the Internet slipping?

P.S. Without actual intercepts of communications (documents, videos, audio, etc.,), "Dead" or "Live" man switches don't carry much weight in today's world.
edit on 7/26/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What damaging info and damaging for who... and where,why and how did Mcaffe get it. Or is this just an other fantasy of somebody to use his death as a means to cause civil unrest.

People should not bite too easy when such stories appear.

Even if this true do not think for a moment this sensitive info will go public. Entire talented NSA cumputer expert teams will be put on it to be there first and just like all that damaging info Epstein recorded it will silently disappear...because of national security.

Except for the fact that it's on a blockchain and can never be erased unless you have an encrypted password a mile long. So anyone will be able to see whatever is stored there forever. It can't be controlled.

Mcaffee Said the information would destroy some corrupt individuals. Just before he died. If he died.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"If he died".

That's more realistic ...
But if he faked his death as crazy as he is he will break his cover sooner or later ..

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: aTechnician
I played a bit with Bee and you also have websites that can be hosted on the service. If you know an URL or something, I'll look.

If you think you can help them you should just use the contact infomation on the video. Just be careful as it could just be another scam.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Mcaffee said in a video. That he gave the government free rigged computers that he used to spy on them, for example.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
AND, just who is supposed to be going down, WHO is going to be bothered??????
IF, the PTB did nothing about all the damning evidence on Hunter Biden what makes you think anything will come of this?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
AND, just who is supposed to be going down, WHO is going to be bothered??????
IF, the PTB did nothing about all the damning evidence on Hunter Biden what makes you think anything will come of this?

If the voting system gets overhauled to the point of transparent verifiable true elections. You could then vote out the swamp. Even if they do nothing.

What you're suffering from is "learned helplessness syndrome". Probably need to get rid of your television.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Epstein contract
etherscan.io...

Swarm Source
bzzr://32628732bee753951e353c65ec0cd1e13a7a4fedb98782c639b6d88b9a516999

Theres your 64 bytes plus prefix.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Thanks, and good job! My turn to play, I'll do that tomorrow morning, I'll put a bit of etherum and get the results. I'll post it here!

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Best of luck. I have 31tb sitting around if i cobble together a raid0 from 4tb spare disks across 8 channels on an older system but my big storage arrays cannot co-mingle with personal projects if for no other reason than a big legal one, something about phi.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I hope it's not that big... we will see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join