It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As data show mixed signals on Pfizer's potency against Delta strain, Israel Pushes third shot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The mRNA arent the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Australian official reveals ALL COVID PATIENTS IN THE COUNTRY ARE VACCINATED

That's not actually what he said and it's too bad the part where he corrects himself was left out of those videos.
youtu.be...
edit on 7/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Australian official reveals ALL COVID PATIENTS IN THE COUNTRY ARE VACCINATED

That's not actually what he said and it's to bad the part where he corrects himself was left out of those videos.
youtu.be...

I only hope that was enough to save his life.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You guys crack me up.

Why do you suppose that correction was not part of the clips you posted?

edit on 7/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
On a true spike protein there would be many targets for the vaccine to attack. So why has the little change in the virus evaded the virus. Most people have had the common colds, that protects a person from covid well if it is a coronavirus cold and the adenovirus and Rhinovirus natural immunity also contains portions of the coronavirus framework to attack. The spike protein attached to the coronavirus should not be a problem for a healthy immune system, even a not so healthy one. Tack that to even the spike protein multiple points of protection if it is a whole spike protein, and the result should not cause a serious disease anyway if the vaccine is legit.

What do I know, my eyes are burnt out from reading so much research.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: HawkEyi

mRNA is cool like that.

Yes i am sure mRNAs are cool never mind the heart inflammations and other issues right?

is study the new spike protein and tweak it a little bit.

Why are there no safety commission for these vaccines then?

300 million doses administered, 393 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis, which may even be unrelated to the vaccine. One in a million...

Of more concern is the rate of mutation and the number of active hosts for those mutations to incubate.

Australian official reveals ALL COVID PATIENTS IN THE COUNTRY ARE VACCINATED!!!
www.bitchute.com...
Another source
www.news.com.au...

I doubt that. If you had been watching Australian local news, you'd realize that the rollout of vaccine in Australia has been particularly slow.

Also, the news.com.au link said that there had been 6 'breakthrough' COVID-19 cases in Australia.

At then time of this post, there are an estimated 2,117 active COVID-19 cases in Australia. That's only 0.02% of all active cases that have 'breakthrough' infections despite vaccination.

edit on 25/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Mixed signals is all we've been fed.
Here's a pretty good assessment imo.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: marg6043
The propaganda will be soo good that I can see the vaxed screaming for their third shot their fourth and fifth, until they will start forgetting who they are, because their brain is soo full of nanoparticles.

then it will be a new assortment of treatments for mental illness, none related to the china virus shot.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

What nAnOpArRiClEs? And how does anything from covid vaccines venture far from the injection site.

Respond knowing that the only cells that can be effected by this are the ones that the needle punctured.

PFE released PK biodistribution data to Japanese regulatory authorities that documented RNA encapsulated lipid nanoparticles migrating throughout the body of animals who had been vaccinated. See page 16

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yes, this is not anything new, and there are posts about it already. Delta is likely to cause an infection even after vaccination. You are much more likely to have a serious illness or die if you are unvaccinated though. Once you consider how many in the unvaccinated group have natural immunity from a previous infection, it demonstrates just how much protection the vaccine offers to those who have had neither an infection or the vaccine.

I noticed you purposefully left this part out ....

The vaccine still provides very high levels of protection against hospitalization (92%) and severe illness (91%) caused by the Delta variant, the ministry said.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I love how people keep saying that, as if the unvaccinated have magical protection all of a sudden. Zero unvaccinated infections, how would that even be possible, why would any sane logical person hear that and think ya that makes sense!

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I am sure the mRNA have all the magical protection and that's why u would need booster shots every now and then and to update your digital passports.

Never mind the side effects of mRNA vaccines.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The vaccine still provides very high levels of protection against hospitalization (92%) and severe illness (91%) caused by the Delta variant, the ministry said.

Yes but they didn't include the side effects of the covid vaccines so they also left that part out at the article.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

You are much more likely to have a serious illness or die if you are unvaccinated though.

Your going to have life alerting changes when your vaccinated with one of those mRNA but again Pharma supporter i am not going to be the guinea pig to find out or to end up in a hospital with heart inflammations or other issues

I know what your trying to do its not going to work and your shilling for these covid vaccines.

edit on 26-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Wrong.

The problem is myocariditis in young people. 1 in 6000 in Israel for men under 40 (IIRC)

With vast under reporting by at least 10x likely more near 100x you might change your tune. Probably not but hey when do facts ever get in the way of internet opinions.

We haven’t even gotten to medium term or long term problems yet.

Keep beliebing

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The spike being tweaked is still the bioweapon

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yep I am sure big pharma has thought about that one too, the best way to cash on the covid scare for best profit making.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

Wrong.

The problem is myocariditis in young people. 1 in 6000 in Israel for men under 40 (IIRC)

With vast under reporting by at least 10x likely more near 100x you might change your tune. Probably not but hey when do facts ever get in the way of internet opinions.

We haven’t even gotten to medium term or long term problems yet.

Keep beliebing

I can only go by published numbers.

If there is under-reporting, how could you even know?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: HawkEyi

mRNA is cool like that.

Yes i am sure mRNAs are cool never mind the heart inflammations and other issues right?

is study the new spike protein and tweak it a little bit.

Why are there no safety commission for these vaccines then?

300 million doses administered, 393 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis, which may even be unrelated to the vaccine. One in a million...

Of more concern is the rate of mutation and the number of active hosts for those mutations to incubate.

Australian official reveals ALL COVID PATIENTS IN THE COUNTRY ARE VACCINATED!!!
www.bitchute.com...
Another source
www.news.com.au...

I doubt that. If you had been watching Australian local news, you'd realize that the rollout of vaccine in Australia has been particularly slow.

Also, the news.com.au link said that there had been 6 'breakthrough' COVID-19 cases in Australia.

At then time of this post, there are an estimated 2,117 active COVID-19 cases in Australia. That's only 0.02% of all active cases that have 'breakthrough' infections despite vaccination.

Apologies, I just realized I had an extra zero in the percentage I provided above. It should have read 0.2 %.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: putnam6

Yep I am sure big pharma has thought about that one too, the best way to cash on the covid scare for best profit making.

It's what most corporations would do if I had a government contract and complete protection from being sued, they would flood the market with their product.

Now if when I put on my tinfoil hat I can see 100 ways this can go sideways...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Military actually studied over 400,000 vaccinated people. No reporting needed. They found 20 cases of heart inflammation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join