It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CD2021 I can't believe I'm doing this Part 2 non writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Part 1 Here

Five years has flow by, and gone at a creeping pace at the same time. What would pop think about the world today? I think he would shake his head.
I'm shaking just sitting here. Where is this lady at?
I remember when cafes used to be so crowded. It's hard to imagine a time before V. How stupid that is what we call it now, BV.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Never in my life did I imagine I would have to beg someone to use their eggs. The feeling in my
stomach is familiar, that gut sinking feeling like deja vu. What if she doesn't like me and doesn't want to give me an egg? I can't afford to
keep doing this. Deep Breaths, deep breaths. I'm a survivor and I can do this, I have to do this. We have to do everything we can to get the population back up. How can I live without having even just one child? I feel like such a failure, such an empty vessel. I think about how healthy
and fertile we all were before V.

I wonder what Wayne thinks of me. He got the V too but somehow by the grace of God he is still partially fertile. I can't believe we sold our house to get his treatment. We've come so far, there is no going back now. I hope this lady looks close enough to me. Maybe I'm being greedy for wishing that. Will she take 350K? I hope it is enough, it's only a 10 minute procedure. I heard from a friend that the going rate is close to 400 now. I remember BV it used to be such a long painful thing, how were they able to make it so fast now. I don't even want to think about it.

It makes me so angry. How could they do this to us. They knew, I know they did. How is it that all the rich kids are now the fertile ones? All of them. It so sick. I know that they are trying to dominate by only having their DNA out there. What can we do? I wonder if all our grandkids are going to end up with the Hapsburg jaw or something. Oh my goodness, here she comes. I haven't been this excited since Christmas of 2019.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Excellent, JAGS.
Hopefully it remains FICTION and not PREDICTION.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Excellent, JAGS.

I hope not too. Every time I try to do a search on if anyone has gotten pregnant after V very little shows up or is censored.
I'm past my childbearing stage but I am just curious.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Excellent, JAGS.

I hope not too. Every time I try to do a search on if anyone has gotten pregnant after V very little shows up or is censored.
I'm past my childbearing stage but I am just curious.

I can't help with eggs...but I remain "unvaccinated".

Tell your friends.

350K...Right?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tell your friends.

350K...Right?

Ever wonder if tv shows/series are really people in the know trying to give us hints of what is to come?
Contagion
Walking Dead........
Handmaids Tale.....
hmmm..
edit on 24-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tell your friends.

350K...Right?

Ever wonder if tv shows/series are really people in the know trying to give us hints of what is to come?
Contagion
Walking Dead........
Handmaids Tale.....
hmmm..

Just look to George Orwell or Jules Verne.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I enjoyed that read
I liked it a lot!

Also, I absolutely think movies drop hints. I keep thinking about the movie wall-E

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Excellent.

Also, scary how close to reality it may be.

Great story.

top topics

join