It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renew Your Drivers License NOW...B4 "Vaccine" Passports Arrive

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Taking away a license for not paying student loans has got to be one of the most backwards ass ways of dealing with that. If they couldn't afford to pay when they could drive to work and make money, taking away someone's ability to actually travel to work and make money isn't going to help.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just an idea...but I'd like to bounce it off everyone.

My drivers License expires this October....but I plan on staying "un-vaccinated"...and I plan on continuing driving legally.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that, sometime this year...Biden's China Virus Nazi Super-Friends will be mandating a "vaccination" passport or a 'Showing of "Vaccination" Papers' to get a Driver's License.

So, I'm thinking of renewing BEFORE it expires.
I checked the license bureau...and it's okay to renew ANYTIME before it expires.

If I need an excuse...it'll be that I plan on being out of the state for several months, when it is naturally due to expire.

Just being proactive...while anticipating more Draconian fascist behavior from this administration.

Naw, they will just put a timeline on it if that happens. Good news is laws need enforcement. There was a mask mandate in my city but nobody enforced it. Most police departments could not enforce it. The vaccine is also seasonal. It does not last forever. So a new liscense every year....not happening.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What in the hell does getting the "vaccine" have to do with driving and how would it help in the driving of said vehicle?

I understand the need for Driving/vision tests, insurance, etc but an EUA mRNA experimental shot would be taking it too far.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if they will soon require the VAXX cull shot for Drivers licenses, Registration, passports. Etc etc etc. So would bes better to renew early.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

They dont want this covid nonsense to end. I am starting to think the covid data numbers are inflated. Last year during the summer the so called "TV Experts" couldn't explain the sudden drop of covid cases.

That tells you something about these "Experts"
edit on 23-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Drivers license have this Star ID thing now to comply with REAL ID Act. I wonder if this was passed with foreknowledge of vaccine passports.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think that this might actually be on the horizon. I'm my case though (I'm in Europe by the way but have also lived in South Africa), I wouldn't even bother renewing it. 30+ years of driving, I haven't been stopped by the police even once. So f it.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
I think that this might actually be on the horizon. I'm my case though (I'm in Europe by the way but have also lived in South Africa), I wouldn't even bother renewing it. 30+ years of driving, I haven't been stopped by the police even once. So f it.

They have computers to keep track of your drivers license status, bra or jock size. So they will run your plates and then pull you over if you don't have a current license.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My license has a veteran designation but also says not a real ID lol I think it’s funny because I wanted my real ID but they wouldn’t issue me one. It’s pretty funny really

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
What happens when you can't get hospital treatment or dental treatment without one?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hai! My license expires 2044. Good luck Herr Biden!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just an idea...but I'd like to bounce it off everyone.

My drivers License expires this October....but I plan on staying "un-vaccinated"...and I plan on continuing driving legally.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that, sometime this year...Biden's China Virus Nazi Super-Friends will be mandating a "vaccination" passport or a 'Showing of "Vaccination" Papers' to get a Driver's License.

So, I'm thinking of renewing BEFORE it expires.
I checked the license bureau...and it's okay to renew ANYTIME before it expires.

If I need an excuse...it'll be that I plan on being out of the state for several months, when it is naturally due to expire.

Just being proactive...while anticipating more Draconian fascist behavior from this administration.

Great idea, and I've already been planning on doing just that, but I need to cure my eyesight problems first (its either cataracts or AMD or something similar) - hopefully will have them cured (waiting on what I need that I think will work) in the next couple of months.

I'll start a thread on it if successful.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
What happens when you can't get hospital treatment or dental treatment without one?

It's called a lawsuit.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I just had to renew my DL here in Michigan, I got the REAL ID, apparently I had no choice, they didn't give me any other choice at the Sec of State office when I went.

Good thing I keep a wallet that contains a couple old driver's licenses, SS Card, birth certificate, voter registration, selective service card, library card, and a couple old fishing licenses. But even with all that, if my birth certificate (which they told me was atypical) didn't have my parents names on it I was SOL and would have had to go and get some other ID. This was a week from when my DL was due to expire! The clerk had to show the birth certificate to someone in charge to get it past inspection. I'm not sure on God's green Earth what I needed beyond all that, but it was touch and go for a few minutes when I was renewing. A COVID vaccination card as a new requirement seems only natural after that experience.

ETA: Maybe there is something to the idea that producing an ID to vote can be too hard for many people. I know I had to come up with the proof they wanted come hell or high water. I was lucky enough to have what they wanted so I didn't have to pay more for extra paper work I would have had to wait for. It does seem to be harder to get ID these days. Hmmmmm.
edit on 23-7-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: RMFX1

They have computers to keep track of your drivers license status, bra or jock size. So they will run your plates and then pull you over if you don't have a current license.

That is a very good point. I hadn't considered that.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Seeing how the hype surrounding Rona is obviously not going away, I'm guessing the "identifier"......that will let people know you're vaxxed....and will allow you to go inside public places like the grocery store....will be an easy to spot " identifier"....like maybe on the #ing forehead or right hand....

And no, I'm not joking or being sarcastic, too much bull# going on in the world to do either right now.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just had a family member up for renewal and we had to get an official birth certificate copy. It's already in effect here (Texas). It was literally 'do not pass Go' until we had the bc.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You were supposed to have the real ID to board a plane or a passport inside the USA , I think Covid delayed that .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join