It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renew Your Drivers License NOW...B4 "Vaccine" Passports Arrive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just an idea...but I'd like to bounce it off everyone.

My drivers License expires this October....but I plan on staying "un-vaccinated"...and I plan on continuing driving legally.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that, sometime this year...Biden's China Virus Nazi Super-Friends will be mandating a "vaccination" passport or a 'Showing of "Vaccination" Papers' to get a Driver's License.

So, I'm thinking of renewing BEFORE it expires.
I checked the license bureau...and it's okay to renew ANYTIME before it expires.

If I need an excuse...it'll be that I plan on being out of the state for several months, when it is naturally due to expire.

Just being proactive...while anticipating more Draconian fascist behavior from this administration.
edit on 23-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know if Michigan allows that but it's worth looking into.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I doubt they would put vaccine status on your driving license it would be a logistical nightmare to change all those licences in a reasonable amount of time , it also doesn't cover those who don't have a driving license.

I think it would likely be a separate card.

Just being proactive...while anticipating more Draconian fascist behavior from this administration.

It's not just that administration who are contemplating it though.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

They will probably use the same passport system, whatever that will be, for people of all ages.

Drivers license passport would exclude a significant part of the herd.

I expect it's coming soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have been imagining what if you get some other medical issue or maybe just going to the dentist. What if they deny you those services? Didn't think of the driving privilege.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Least of your worries when it comes to your driver's license. Pretty soon Visa, Google or Apple will be in charge of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If they plan on using the DMV to keep up with who’s vaccinated and not.....hahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

"Biden's China Virus Nazi Super-Friends"

Sounds like the next "South Park" episode to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I doubt they would put vaccine status on your driving license it would be a logistical nightmare to change all those licences in a reasonable amount of time , it also doesn't cover those who don't have a driving license.

Don't be so sure.
Mandating "vaccination" for NEW or RENEWAL of DL's is a real possibility.

OCT 1 they are already initiating some changes:

REAL ID Driver's License

The BMV issues federally-compliant REAL ID driver’s licenses in addition to non-compliant licenses. As of October 1, 2021, only the REAL ID will function as federal identification for domestic travel and entry into federal and military buildings—a standard license will not after this date.

You have the choice to apply for a non-compliant license or upgrade to a REAL ID license—we'll walk you through the requirements below. For more detail, visit the BMV's guide to REAL IDs.

It's simple enough to mandate renewals only to THIS type of license tied to "vaccination".

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Real ID compliance is being pushed off until 2023, I was just on a call with my favorite agency...the TSA.

edit on 23-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Real ID compliance is being pushed off until 2023, I was just on a call with my favorite agency...the TSA.

After the election.
Makes sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Funny you mention this.

Our DL in Ontario, Canada has been extended if it was to expire anytime after March 20, 2020. Until further notice.

I can see our Ministry making a proof of vax a requirement for renewal at least.

So, they've already cut us off from renewing it, so I'm SOL.

It's a good idea though, and if I could, I would.
edit on 7/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
After the election.
Makes sense.

Exactly, all ten of me need to vote by mail and in person.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think it'll start with passports first.

Because other Countries will be doing their own thing, it isn't that hard to imagine a system that calls for Vaxxed individuals looking to travel abroad.

Beyond that, who knows?

I was thinking, like, we already have an immunization req when we register our children for school, have to provide proof, sometimes I need to go to a local childrens clinic who can look it up and print one.
When we join the Military, we're given shots, all kinds of cocktails, still to this day I don't know what they shot us up with.

So who knows...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

ICBC was already toying around with not allowing you to renew your license if you owe student loans a couple years ago. That got shot down hard, but they've already had the idea of cutting you off from your license for disobeying the government. Wouldn't put it past them if they tried to pull some no vaccine no license #.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

If you haven't done the "real ID" thing, bring a passport, and some mail with your name and address. I'm not sure what a "real id" does that a regular license doesn't but since you are already going to stand in that line.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They're supposed to be more secure and harder to counterfeit but they have a shelf life at this point since mDL will be taking over for them moving through this decade.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: MykeNukem

ICBC was already toying around with not allowing you to renew your license if you owe student loans a couple years ago. That got shot down hard, but they've already had the idea of cutting you off from your license for disobeying the government. Wouldn't put it past them if they tried to pull some no vaccine no license #.

Yea, they do that with Student Loans here too.

They finally got mine through my Income Tax in my mid-thirties, bastages.

They like to throw it in our face about how "driving is a privilege'" BS.

Not sure how we let driving become a "privilege", but whatever.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you haven't done the "real ID" thing, bring a passport, and some mail with your name and address. I'm not sure what a "real id" does that a regular license doesn't but since you are already going to stand in that line.

Functions as:

federal identification for domestic travel and entry into federal and military buildings—a standard license will not after this date.

Looks like a 'MUST' for insurrectionists.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Oh, it will be worse then that. I expect concentration camps ( for public safety, of course) for the unvaccinated. And why not execute them while they are there. My family had to make an escape from Turkey, even though we had a family member who was a ruler in the Ottoman empire just 15 years prior. Everyone who stayed died a few years after we left. People laughed and sneered as we left. Just like people are sneering at the uninjected. Exactly the same. Go figure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join