It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Warren Buffet Letting us Know What They have Planned for us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

Is it just me or does it feel like he's suggesting plebs are incapable of planning for things, therefore they must find a way to handle global problems -- wink, wink, nod, nod?

Maybe I'm just reading into it too much, I dunno, but it sounds like the fun has only just begun.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is coming from the same person who called Bill Gates his hero.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Notice how he's smiling and giggling and shows excitement that he was around to see it happen.

Yikes.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Punnilingus

Isn't that a bit creepy and weird? same thing with Bill Gates while he was being interviewed while they were discussing about the CTs.

Its strange but smiling and giggling while during a crisis like that is a bit of awkward for me.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Punnilingus
Is it just me or does it feel like he's suggesting plebs are incapable of planning for things, therefore they must find a way to handle global problems

Most people are absolutely not prepared for disasters and have no idea how to be.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The man next to him is Charlie Munger, he is actually a genius into how human behavior and psychology works, it's one of the reasons why both him and Buffet make such a good team in the investment world, they know what the masses will need, want, use, abuse, etc, etc. When the pandemic hit I am 99% sure they weren't surprised at all.

Watch some of Mungers lectures and interviews, they can be quite alarming and depressing, but very informative.

link   

the cyber threat is the most pandemic value of action we have to stratagize against right now for our next world adversary. everyone is so tense & online has gotten so cruel in a normal way that peoole care less about hacking others or being hacked unknowingly now.

the next global threat is cyber because a lot of cou tries will plummet into chaos for a bit without the internet

link   

Notice how he's smiling and giggling and shows excitement that he was around to see it happen.

Yikes.

a reply to: HawkEyi

Boom! This
This has always rubbed me the wrong way.
It feels like a larp
That and the WMF eat da bugs campaign.
Who advertises their pinky and the brain plans like that?
Something is wrong with this story.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride1

the cyber threat is the most pandemic value of action we have to stratagize against right now for our next world adversary. everyone is so tense & online has gotten so cruel in a normal way that peoole care less about hacking others or being hacked unknowingly now.

the next global threat is cyber because a lot of cou tries will plummet into chaos for a bit without the internet

I agree with you here, for sure. Cyber attacks can throw us back into the dark ages and most people alive today have no clue how to secure their own food or shelter, or even to defend themselves.

We're living in interesting times, for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Watch some of Mungers lectures and interviews, they can be quite alarming and depressing, but very informative.

I'll do that - I did not know who that was. Appreciate the info.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The man next to him is Charlie Munger, he is actually a genius into how human behavior and psychology works, it's one of the reasons why both him and Buffet make such a good team in the investment world, they know what the masses will need, want, use, abuse, etc, etc. When the pandemic hit I am 99% sure they weren't surprised at all.

Yeah Munger...check out this video..Ignore the host if he's not your thing. This whole crew openly praises ccp communism. Hear it come from the horses mouth.
They think that Chinas control apparatus is great and want it across the world.
Likely what the vaccine passports are about(social credit scoring)
These guys are some of the most powerful people in the world.

banned vid

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

He more so praises China for taking on the model that Singapore used to become an exponentially rapidly growing economy. Trinidad, Rwanda, and a few other places have done the same, and of course China. All of which have had massive economic growth over the last decade not even.

It's interesting how he only thinks of basically one thing, growing capital wealth. But he knows the truth, he just doesn't care I guess? Or is he putting on a show to pump his Berkshire brand? He does that with Coke a lot.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

that was my interpretation of her words from the vid. you shared

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

They also touch on not being able to criticize or question your government as being a good model.
...That China is a good example of communism being able to produce a great economy.
That whole video is nuts, these industry leaders are nuts.
I've gotten about halfway through video.
Not good stuff here.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

www.bitchute.com...

Is it just me or does it feel like he's suggesting plebs are incapable of planning for things, therefore they must find a way to handle global problems -- wink, wink, nod, nod?

Maybe I'm just reading into it too much, I dunno, but it sounds like the fun has only just begun.

This is more or less the function of the trilateral commission. The patients can't be trusted to run the asylum, after all.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Which segment do they refer to Buffet and Munger?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

We ARE talking about the same video right?
Edit ..sorry, correction, it is about 20 seconds in on this vid...

banned vid
edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Edit

It's a good vid showing the minset of these guys.
Munger is the attorney and a major financial adviser for both Buffet and Gates.
Not going to sidetrack op too much more on this vid though.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

HA. I've seen that exact interview...

To address OP watch from the five minute mark to the six minute mark. Munger doesn't even predict the hyper inflation that is happening right now because of the massive amounts of money printing.

Mandroid start around the 20:00 minute mark to see that full segment, if you really want to get a kick go back about 5 minutes earlier.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thanks, will watch whole thing, I'm just warming the couch anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

why do people erase their response like you did? im generally curious of why people lie to themselves like that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join