It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL Gold healing properties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is piggybacking off of my thread about losing my parents. It’s a slightly different topic so I wanted to do it separately.
I will have several posts regarding so many things I’ve experienced in the last 6 months, some very odd.

After my Dad passed hospice gave me his wedding ring in a baggie. I took it home and didn’t think much of it.
Today when my mom passed I didn’t have a bag, so I slipped it on my finger.

I noticed almost immediately, the ring emits a warmth. I told my family I couldn’t believe it, I can totally feel it. I brushed it off.
I still could feel it many hours later.
The rings are 24K pure gold without any stones. They were handmade a very long time ago from pure gold. They are so pure that they are soft and misshaped. The color is luminous as one would
Think real gold would be. It is not mixed with any alloys. I had to look it up but here is what I found:

goldgold.com...

When studying energies, we find that in some older societies and older countries, gold was used for healing or was thought to have had healing properties. They used, at that time, 24-karat gold, not gold alloyed with other metals. Other metals change the properties of the pure gold and the vibrations emitting from it. If a person took pure gold and put it on an infection or a sore spot, it was said to help heal the wound and control infection. It was considered that gold possessed an energy that brought warm, soothing vibrations to the body to aid healing, for when the body relaxes and the blood vessels in the cells aren’t as constricted, blood can move through the tissue spaces more easily. Since all healing is the growth of new cells replacing the dead cells, the body would heal much better and faster, just as those people who have learned to meditate and use the other various arts of relaxation can testify.

The words soothing vibration is exactly how I would describe it. I think there are powers out there that have known about this type of “magic” but it has been kept from the public. We have bastardized everything that is pure. Jewelry is all fake now, heck people are wearing rubber bands for wedding rings now. What I’ve seen advertised as 24K does not look anything like these rings. I don’t know if there are different qualities or colors or what but I’ve rarely seen anything similar. I know that in areas of Korea, there is abundant natural gold, especially North Korea. There were people that talked about digging in their back yard and finding gold all the time. These rings were made from nuggets found and basically hammered into rings. There is something very special about them.

I wish everyone could experience this. I am so very curious about this topic now. If anyone has anything to add I’d love to hear it.
I am also interested in stones and their healing properties.
edit on 20-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Actually, I have always wondered about why gold has such value placed on it. It is seemingly just as you speculate, it has something of value beyond just being used as trinkets and jewelry, otherwise any shiny material would do.

I see ads all the time about places selling gold and claiming that everyone should hoard some of it for a SHTF scenario, and I always think, "Why?" Honestly, I would rather have the money value in guns and ammunition, or food items, or heck, even toilet paper. THEY would be useful if the world goes to hell in a hand basket. What good would gold be to me? It is only worth what someone else would be willing to trade me for it, and if someone had something I wanted, but no use for the gold, where does that leave me?

So yeah, something just doesn't add up about gold. At least not to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Unlikely 24k, it would be to soft for hand jewellery, maybe it is
edit on 20-7-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Unlikely 24k, it would be to soft for jewellery it maybe it is

It is absolutely 24K, it is very soft, I can bend it. Both rings are horribly misshapen/dented and scratched. They have gotten them Reshaped a few times over the years. Even misshaped they are so lovely.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Actually, I have always wondered about why gold has such value placed on it. It is seemingly just as you speculate, it has something of value beyond just being used as trinkets and jewelry, otherwise any shiny material would do.

I see ads all the time about places selling gold and claiming that everyone should hoard some of it for a SHTF scenario, and I always think, "Why?" Honestly, I would rather have the money value in guns and ammunition, or food items, or heck, even toilet paper. THEY would be useful if the world goes to hell in a hand basket. What good would gold be to me? It is only worth what someone else would be willing to trade me for it, and if someone had something I wanted, but no use for the gold, where does that leave me?

So yeah, something just doesn't add up about gold. At least not to me.

www.mygoldguide.in...

The main benefits of wearing gold jewellery include prevention of black energy from entering the body, insertion of divine consciousness in the body, spiritual healing and protection from negative energy.

Hmmm

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This reply isn't about gold. However, what your describing sounds more like your feeling your mother's energy through your mother's ring. It's called clairsentient abilities.

I took a class many years ago regarding energy. At the end of the course the participants passed around a bowl and everyone put their keys into the bowl. The instructor took the bowl around to each participant and we were to pull out a set of keys. We were to sit with the keys with our eyes closed and allow any impressions we received to come through. After about 20 minutes of holding someone else's keys the instructor started to go around the room asking each participant what they got from the keys. I listen to those in front of me tell of people's names street names, house colors, car makes and models, all kinds of things personal attributed to the person that owned the keys.

When he got to me I had not received anything in my mind regarding the keys that I could share with anyone. I said to him I don't belong here I didn't get anything from these keys. I then went on to explain the only thing that changed when I started holding the keys is suddenly my right hip and eventually my right knee started to hurt to the point I wanted to cry. I didn't understand why I was having this pain. He nodded his head and asked whose keys is she holding and the woman across the room raised her hand and said those are mine. The instructor grinned and nodded his head and said to the woman please introduce yourself and tell her a little about yourself. The woman introduced herself and told me that she had just recently had hip replacement surgery and started physical therapy just a few days ago and her right hip and her knee are really bothering her to the point of she wants to cry and get up and go home. The instructor looked at me and said you nailed it. Just from holding keys that belong to that woman I was able to energetically pick up on her pain in her body. I have been able to do this by connecting with people's energy fields. I am able to tell where people are hurting in their body once I connect into their energy field. I still can hold people's items and feel things from them when I give myself permission and quiet time to pick up on subtle hints from items of other people. I don't know if this will interest you, I thought I would add it in here anyway.
I'm very sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Was just talking to my bro about the importance of gold for healing, but nothing to do with warm healing vibrations. Just plain old school down and dirty cavity filling using 24k gold as it is relatively soft and non corrosive. A hot knife with a dab of gold on the tip and a few drips in the cavity would make quite the simple if not crude filling.

Not sure I would try it outside of a survival type situation, and I'm no dentist, but I imagine it would beat carving my own wooden teeth.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

(The claims of M-3 Meso-Iridium colloid looks very promising and the route I will investigate if I was diabetic)
Meso-Iridium colloid (M-3 is 70% rhodium, 15% iridium and 15% gold)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

That’s very interesting and I do believe in what you described.
I do think there is an element of love when you have a relatives belongings, especially
Something as intimate as a wedding ring.

I do think there is something more to this as I felt the same thing with my dads ring, I actually had to put it on to see.
It emitted the same “warmness”
I’m using the word warm, but that is not the most accurate way to describe it.
There is definitely a feeling that’s hard to describe.
I also do not think it is limited to my parents rings. I might try to get a hold of a real gold nugget to see if I feel the same thing.

top topics

join