It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA grants priority review to Pfizer-BioNtech Coronavirus Vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just the door been opened for big pharma to use the human population to try any kind of crap at will with governments all over the world approval, and no restrictions or consequences as long as they enjoy protections, what we are to them? yes, Cattle.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I think we have to consider that these vaccines are a new formulation. Yes, mRNA has been researched extensively but these vaccines themselves are brand new. Like if aspirin was reformulated we wouldn't just take it because aspirin has been around forever. We would want new data because it is a new formulation. Or at least I would. But I see where you are coming from. A lot of the previous animal trials with mRNA vaccines against RSV and similar respiratory illnesses have failed spectacularly.

Up front I don't agree with mass use at this point. I have said anyone under 40 and healthy really do not need to get it. Especially children that should have been back in school all last year to pass it around to push us naturally towards herd immunity. Then vaccinate everyone else as risk levels climb, so we are talking 100 million naturally right up front and isolate the high risk. right now like 90% of people over the age of 65 are vaccinated, so we are done....

The thing with mRNA is it works the same as using dead, live or inert viruses we have in our other vaccinations. ALL of them activate the immune system the same. The big difference is mRNA can be coded very quickly to mirror a virus. COVID mRNA was coded in 2 days, not two years or longer like the days of old. The process to code Ebola or COVID or cancer is all the same.

Many fear what they see as the unknown, but we are entering a new direction of medicine that we could actually see cancer cured in our lifetime as if it was just a flu.

edit on 18-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Like vaccine mandates and health pass apps and no vax no job is what I mean by authoritarian. Can't really be implemented unless they are fully approved. Can't force or mandate people to get a vaccine that is still only emergency licensed.

I agree with you 100%, we are not there yet or have been. I hope we don't go there, even being vaccinated I would fight it tooth and nail as that would be just the first step of many.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Exactly and if Pharma are doing this by forcing and politicians why should anyone believe the Celebs or polticans that they got themselves vaxxed then?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The mRNA is the vaccine delivery system. While mRNA has been in use for years…this is the first time it has ever been used to deliver a vaccine.

The COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

The “spike protein” is new and needs to go through the full FDA approval process.

a reply to: Xtrozero

edit on 18-7-2021 by Buvvy because: Adding info

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
The spike protein is entirely new. The mRNA is just the delivery system. The spike protein needs to go through the full FDA approval process.

The spike protein is COVID...You get the virus and it pumps massive amounts of spike protein into your system as that is what creates more viruses. That spike protein gets everywhere to include your brain. So we both can agree that is not good, but the virus itself is a massive production line of it all.

Now you can get the mRNA that creates spike protein too, but it is a limited small amount, not a never ending production of new spike protein until the body finally kills it all or dies. The vaccine is a small number of mRNA that breaks down in a day as it makes inert spike protein that also break down never producing any more. Within a day or so the body immune system is activated and the spike protein is broken down too. Little or none get into your blood while with the virus it gets everywhere.

So why is the vaccine worst than the virus...lol

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Like vaccine mandates and health pass apps and no vax no job is what I mean by authoritarian. Can't really be implemented unless they are fully approved. Can't force or mandate people to get a vaccine that is still only emergency licensed.

But isn't that the argument? That they are not approve so they are not tested enough etc? So once they officially approve then the vaccine is now good... Or do we go down another rabbet hole of why they are so bad.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So why is the vaccine worst than the virus...lol

Because the mRNA is still new even though had being in research for years. I am not the one whose willing to find out the Russian roulette..

The vaccine is a small number of mRNA that breaks down in a day as it makes inert spike protein that also break down never producing any more. Within a day or so the body immune system is activated and the spike protein is broken down too.

Ah did you hear that from the Mainstream News Media? because that what they are claiming right? dont worry its just safe.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Because the mRNA is still new even though had being in research for years. I am not the one whose willing to find out the Russian roulette..

The virus produces RNA which produces the spike protein to make more viruses, so the difference is the mRNA has been modified to produce spike protein that do not create the virus, and so it is basically inert. It is the same process without the actual virus, so what do you find concerning with a very small amount of mRNA that is gone within a day compared to maybe 100s of millions of virus made spike protein?

I'm just trying to understand maybe your fear when the virus in every which way is so much worst. Also what is your timeline to when you see mRNA as OK?

Ah did you hear that from the Mainstream News Media? because that what they are claiming right? dont worry its just safe.

I actually read some scientific papers on the subject, with 30 years of testing there is a lot of them. So everyone is evil, the Goverment is evil, big pharma is evil, the scientist are evil, even the person that dumps their trash is evil.

Anyone good in this story or are we all just F'ed...lol

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Well, by January close to half the world will be vaccinated.

Guess if it doesn’t get approved - they are screwed.

This is feeling like putting the cart before the horse.

Call me stupid, but shouldn’t the vaccines get approved BEFORE half the world subjects themselves to it!?!?

They need to start ‘The Twilight Zone’ episodes again. This should be the first season of the new series.

Really people
MIM's madness leads to confusion is real, why don't you accept it. It's happening all around the world and people don't or question why?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think we have to consider that these vaccines are a new formulation. Yes, mRNA has been researched extensively but these vaccines themselves are brand new. Like if aspirin was reformulated we wouldn't just take it because aspirin has been around forever. We would want new data because it is a new formulation. Or at least I would. But I see where you are coming from. A lot of the previous animal trials with mRNA vaccines against RSV and similar respiratory illnesses have failed spectacularly.

Up front I don't agree with mass use at this point. I have said anyone under 40 and healthy really do not need to get it. Especially children that should have been back in school all last year to pass it around to push us naturally towards herd immunity. Then vaccinate everyone else as risk levels climb, so we are talking 100 million naturally right up front and isolate the high risk. right now like 90% of people over the age of 65 are vaccinated, so we are done....

The thing with mRNA is it works the same as using dead, live or inert viruses we have in our other vaccinations. ALL of them activate the immune system the same. The big difference is mRNA can be coded very quickly to mirror a virus. COVID mRNA was coded in 2 days, not two years or longer like the days of old. The process to code Ebola or COVID or cancer is all the same.

Many fear what they see as the unknown, but we are entering a new direction of medicine that we could actually see cancer cured in our lifetime as if it was just a flu.

You don't believe in mass use at this point. I will call and raise. Nobody healthy and under 70 needs this. I'm between 40 and 50 you think I need it? Whatever the age if they don't want it then they don't want it. This convo should end here. What happened to you?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dancingmoon

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You don't believe in mass use at this point. I will call and raise. Nobody healthy and under 70 needs this. I'm between 40 and 50 you think I need it? Whatever the age if they don't want it then they don't want it. This convo should end here. What happened to you?

So you are basically saying that they coded covid MRNA in 2 days but yet they can't code cancer after [take your pick how many years?] You do realise that covid19 is still yet to be isolated? So what happened to you?

ETA take a look when the vaccine was patented.
edit on 18-7-2021 by Dancingmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This whole Spike Protein is new i dont like the sounds they should had more years into studying it.
The Spike Protein has not being tried on many people before.

big pharma is evil

I suggest you do some research on Pfizer the same company that had a massive billion dollar lawsuit and a number of past incidents in the medical community.

with 30 years of testing there is a lot of them

Yes but did you read the one with Sars one yet?
edit on 18-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This whole Spike Protein is new i dont like the sounds they should had more years into studying it.

big pharma is evil

I suggest you do some research on Pfizer the same company that had a massive billion dollar lawsuit and a number of past incidents in the medical community.

with 30 years of testing there is a lot of them

Yes but did you read the one with Sars one yet?

Pfizer is by far the biggest Pharma with these jabs, that's why the direct towards them, there's so many politicians with blood on their hands and all for a profit because of shares this and investments that. I'm sure most see now that they want the public to react and the public will react when it comes to the children. It may not go the way the Pharma and politicians think it will. We're being forced into Military stepping in, but there's the interesting thing, they took an oath and will protect that (we the people).

Big protest in Parliament square London tomorrow. Bigger on 24th. Sorry to go off topic, it's just so much cringe what's going on right now.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
This is ass backwards, it doesn’t even get out of trials till 2023.

This is make it up as you go along.

This is from the link in the OP. The highlights are mine.

Data supporting the original emergency use authorization (EUA) demonstrated a vaccine efficacy of 95% in trial participants without prior SARS-CoV-2 infection, as well as in participants with and without prior SARS-CoV-2 infection. For those without prior infection, the analysis was based on 170 cases of COVID-19. The efficacy in adults 65 years of age and older was more than 94%, with consistency across age, gender, race, and ethnicity demographics.2

The vaccine has been authorized for emergency use since December 2020 for the prevention of COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2.

This EUA was expanded to include individuals 12 through 15 years of age on May 10, 2021, and the companies plan to submit a supplemental BLA for licensure of the vaccine in this age group once they have the required data 6 months following the second dose.1

The priority review designation is reserved for drugs that would provide significant improvements in the safety and efficacy of the treatment, diagnosis, or prevention of serious conditions compared to currently available treatments.

It signals that the FDA plans to take action on the application within 6 months compared to 10 months under standard review.3

How many people getting the vaccine, know they are part of a trial? How many realize they are moving the gate post once again?

It is bad enough it was fast tracked, that it is experimental, and that the recipients are the experiment, but they are now trying to approve it before the standard time frame.

It is all underhanded, and downright deceitful. We would be crazy to trust them.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dancingmoon

I'm not sure your question. If you don't want it don't get it, but if you are old or have preexisting conditions then you are a fool not to. I know of three deaths in their 50s, I'm 61 so I have little fear of either, but the vaccine is the better option for me. Its not just dying to the virus, it is 3 weeks maybe in a hospital and other long term issue I would like to avoid.

I treat neither the virus or vaccine as killers... so roll your dice my friend. I didn't even get a sore arm with the vaccine, hardly anything at all, so go ahead and think its some bad mojo out to get you.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I don't think you understand that the reason it is spike protein is because that is what COVID is. So you get it either way, but the virus will flood your body with it while the vaccination is very limited. Its like comparing 1000s to 100s of millions. Which one do you want...lol

I'm not a simpleton, I know them all very well. That doesn't mean medicine is some evil thing trying to wipe everyone out. Go a head and compare the success stories too. You need to weight you risks is pick which one you want. I would rather have the vaccine than COVID but that is me.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I don't think you understand that the reason it is spike protein is because that is what COVID is.

No. COVID (SARS-COV-2 to be accurate) is a virus, not a protein. There is more to a virus than a single protein. A virus can self replicate, a protein cannot.

While there is some evidence that the spike protein itself can cause problems, it's the virus that is the real culprit. It does a lot more harm than the spike protein may. Because it self replicates.

edit on 7/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

While there is some evidence that the spike protein itself can cause problems, it's the virus that is the real culprit. It does a lot more harm than the spike protein may. Because it self replicates.

I was under the impression that in the self replication process the virus spews out RNA that makes spike protein that is the building block for new viruses. The difference with mRNA is that the spike protein the mRNA makes is inert, so no new virus production and it is all short lived.

We are both on the same page with this...Everyone is worried about the spike protein in the vaccine and so that is why I focused on that, but yes the virus is the bad part.

edit on 19-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join