It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diabetics Make Up Nearly HALF of US China Virus Deaths--ADA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
Many didn't know they were diabetic until after being hospitalized for Covid-19.

Many may not have been diabetic until they were hospitalized for Covid-19.

In 2005 i had a heart attack and bypass surgery.
They were giving me insulin for almost a week after the bypass surgery.
It was not till 2010 that my A1C went above 7 and i became a diabetic.

Many older people can become short term diabetics due to serious medical problems and need insulin for days or week while they recover.
This does not mean they are full-blown diabetics.

And don't say the doctors missed me becoming diabetic because my A1C has been tested every 6 months by the VA since 2000 because I have a family history of diabetes. Also, because I have a family history and am a trained EMT i tested my blood sugar once a month by finger stick up till 2010

The "co-morbidities" are listed on the death certificate. That's where the CDC gets it's data. If the person developed or was diagnosed with Diabetes in the hospital, it would be one of the diseases that piggy-backed on Covid-19.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Neobucket
What percentage of death do diabetics make up in general, including contributing factors? This information not being on the typical advertising/news outlets selling covid fear and shots doesn't vibe with “EVERYONE JUST GET THE JAB ALREADY ITS NOT POLITICAL, also I won’t get the vax if trump is president.

So says the American Diabetes Association’s chief scientific and medical officer, Dr. Robert Gabbay.

Quite alarming when we also consider that Diabetics make up less than 10% of the US population.

Dr. Gabbay says the risk of death is up to 12X higher for people with diabetes.

SOURCE: nypost.com...

If Dr. Gabbay is to be taken at his word...those with diabetes are definitely in the High Risk group for hospitalization and death as a result of getting the China Virus...along with the elderly suffering from other comorbidities.

If there is any positive news to these statistics...

If you DO NOT have diabetes, your already miniscule chances of dying from China Virus @ 00.1%...has just been substantially reduced.

Diabetics make up 9% of the US population.
Diabetics 65+ make up 4% of the US population
Diabetics UNDER 65 make up 5% of the US population.

Diabetics make up 40-50% (ADA) of all US CV related deaths.

16.5% of the US population are 65+ (US census)...yet, they make up 80% of all US CV related deaths.
25% of those 65+ have diabetes.

Don't forget other common comorbidity, such as obesity, heart disease and hyper tension. All of which are commonly associated with old age as well.

Just a quick reminder that 16.5% of 328,000,000 is 54,120,000 people. Even only 1% of them were to die from covid that's 541,200 deaths.

If I were to sell a product that had a fault in it, that could "potentially" kill 1% of the people who uses it, I'd probably go to jail if I actually put it on the market.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You're talking about Type 2 diabetics. They are taking oral medication.

This can be reversed.

Type 1 diabetics require insulin to live and there is no cure. I had CV, lasted 5-6 days. Fine now.

Now need for anything further. Enjoying life.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm new here, so hi!
I'm a type 1 diabetic, had both jabs, one in March, the other in April, both Astra Zenica! I felt like I had a mild flu the day after the first, no energy, hot and cold chills. The second, I had similar, but nowhere near as bad! I think people should have the choice of what to put in their bodies, it shouldn't even be a question! Even though I've had both and, fingers crossed, no side effects yet, who knows what could arise a few years down the line! Again, it should be choice!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Except it’s you who spreads the information and are equally as guilty as those you believe to be lesser then you by way of their reasoning.

Most of the people who refuse the vaccine are people who are not diabetic, not over weight and usually youthful. Why would some like that even consider the vaccine?

But some fat over weight diabetic geriatric well that’s a different story all together.

If I were some fat diabetic geriatric I would be as concerned as you too I guess.🤷‍♂️

a reply to: Havamal

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Neobucket
What percentage of death do diabetics make up in general, including contributing factors? This information not being on the typical advertising/news outlets selling covid fear and shots doesn't vibe with “EVERYONE JUST GET THE JAB ALREADY ITS NOT POLITICAL, also I won’t get the vax if trump is president.

So says the American Diabetes Association’s chief scientific and medical officer, Dr. Robert Gabbay.

Quite alarming when we also consider that Diabetics make up less than 10% of the US population.

If Dr. Gabbay is to be taken at his word...those with diabetes are definitely in the High Risk group for hospitalization and death as a result of getting the China Virus...along with the elderly suffering from other comorbidities.

If you DO NOT have diabetes, your already miniscule chances of dying from China Virus @ 00.1%...has just been substantially reduced.

Diabetics make up 9% of the US population.
Diabetics 65+ make up 4% of the US population
Diabetics UNDER 65 make up 5% of the US population.

Diabetics make up 40-50% (ADA) of all US CV related deaths.

16.5% of the US population are 65+ (US census)...yet, they make up 80% of all US CV related deaths.
25% of those 65+ have diabetes.

Don't forget other common comorbidity, such as obesity, heart disease and hyper tension. All of which are commonly associated with old age as well.

Just a quick reminder that 16.5% of 328,000,000 is 54,120,000 people. Even only 1% of them were to die from covid that's 541,200 deaths.

If I were to sell a product that had a fault in it, that could "potentially" kill 1% of the people who uses it, I'd probably go to jail if I actually put it on the market.

The only thing being "sold" that could possible kill people are experimental vaccines under emergency authorization that YOU support being pushed to people that are known to be at almost no risk of death from COVID.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
All the more reason they should get vaxed.

99.5 percent if US covid deaths are unvaxed. That includes diabetics.

100% of morbidly obese are sick and unhealthy. It's the real pandemic and getting worse. We need non obesity cards. Lockdown the obese until they lose weight. Go door to door and weigh them.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bruceofbodom
I'm new here, so hi!
I'm a type 1 diabetic, had both jabs, one in March, the other in April, both Astra Zenica! I felt like I had a mild flu the day after the first, no energy, hot and cold chills. The second, I had similar, but nowhere near as bad! I think people should have the choice of what to put in their bodies, it shouldn't even be a question! Even though I've had both and, fingers crossed, no side effects yet, who knows what could arise a few years down the line! Again, it should be choice!

I'm glad your side-effects were mild, most are.

If I was 65 or older, diabetic, or had other significant risk factors, my decision on the vax would have been harder. I probably would have still gone with no because of other factors that reduce my risk.

I fully support the right to vaccinate and I recommend all routine vaccinations, but this isn't routine and the right to vaccinate means nothing if the right to abstain is removed.

Welcome to ATS! We need more members that agree everybody should have a choice.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If we take current CDC statistics of 624,717 total US CV deaths as gospel...
and use the US Census figure of 54,120,000 (16.5% US citizens 65+) @ 80% of 624,717 (total US CV related deaths)...

499,774 of 624,717 total US CV related deaths are aged 65+
Approx. 125,000 of total US CV related deaths are UNDER age 65

If 94% of all US citizens that die of CV related deaths have comorbidities...
587,235 of 624,717 total US CV related deaths are due to people with comorbidities.
Approx. 37,482 of 624,717 total US CV related deaths are due to people WITHOUT comorbidities.

RECAP:

624,717 TOTAL US CV related deaths...

587,235 have comorbidities
37,482 are W/O comorbidities.

499,774 (500K) are 65+
125,000 (125K) are UNDER age 65.

281,123 are diabetic
31,250 are diabetic AND 65+

edit on 18-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sounds like less than 40k us death attributable to covid and a whole hell of a lot of mislabeling for political sake to justify our current climate.

If we take current CDC statistics of 624,717 total US CV deaths as gospel...
and use the US Census figure of 54,120,000 (16.5% US citizens 65+) @ 80% of 624,717 (total US CV related deaths)...

499,774 of 624,717 total US CV related deaths are aged 65+
Approx. 125,000 of total US CV related deaths are UNDER age 65

If 94% of all US citizens that die of CV related deaths have comorbidities...
587,235 of 624,717 total US CV related deaths are due to people with comorbidities.
Approx. 37,482 of 624,717 total US CV related deaths are due to people WITHOUT comorbidities.

RECAP:

624,717 TOTAL US CV related deaths...

587,235 have comorbidities
37,482 are W/O comorbidities.

499,774 (500K) are 65+
125,000 (125K) are UNDER age 65.

281,123 are diabetic
31,250 are diabetic AND 65+

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Wait... so we're believing facts and figures coming out of CHYYYNA now?! lol okay.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join