It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diabetics Make Up Nearly HALF of US China Virus Deaths--ADA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
If so may Americans are sick unhealthy , fat, out of shape and marching to death, who can we blame?

Surely not ourselves?

My wife has diabetes. 5'2'' and 115 pounds. Not overweight. Fought some bad genes? Maybe. Both her dad and mom had it neither really heavy.

Me? 59, no probs yet 6'2'' and 185. Still run a bit and keep active.

Oldest son? Now in Marine reserves, 5'10 and 220. Still muscle, but have told him to watch it. He is 25 so it is still cool to be a muscle guy.

Young son, in the army now. Maxes his PT tests. 5'9'', 165. Has been able to outrun me since age 8. Build like a Greek statue.

None of us have big health problems. We just eat home cooked food, keep active, and love being outside.

Oh, we are all vaxed!

Long and healthy life!

So why are 2/3rds of American adults fat passed degenerates who are going to die and cost me money in the process?

Straight question, why would you be ok with your sons being vaccinated while very healthy? Thank you for pointing out that not all diabetics are overweight. Some Americans would look at it another way. Why are 2/3rds of Americans who took vaccine going to die and cost me money in the process? Just flipping it that's all. If your 8 year old son was out running you I suggest you type more than you run.

Sorry OP

All good

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Havamal

You really don't understand how that is?

For a start, they're two different numbers. All COVID deaths include all of them from start to finish, not just the recent ones, or any others.

So of all COVID deaths, 50% were diabetic.

Now on to a separate stat. This time, the stat is that 99.5% of deaths are unvaccinated people. They're pushing this one to get vaccination rates up. And they're just talking about people without the vaccine, not diabetic people without it or healthy ones or young ones or old ones ... ALL of them in one aggregate clump.

The two stats can overlap and not contradict.

Incorrect.99.5 percent of people dying since May have been unvaxed.

I did not try to conflate covid with diabetes, the OP did

I merely pointed out that if the OP was correct, than the 99.5 percent who died must have been 50 percent diabetic.

How many people is the total that has died from COVID since May in the US?

Not enough to be scary, so they use the 99.5% because it's a big number and nearly total (almost 100%), and that's scary!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

But you've already pointed out that you were inclined to physical activity to begin with.

The whole lockdown hit at a point when I was rehabilitating a shoulder after major surgery. It needed more challenge than just daily activity, so I was signed up for water aerobics at the local community center on top of PT. Then COVID happened and everything shut down.

I found ways because I had to in order to complete rehabilitation.

Most people aren't in that position, and if you aren't inclined to be physical to begin with, then the lockdowns gave you an easy out.

The big lie is that you have to be a life long jock. Nope. At 59 my big thing is walking. Just walking. Not even fast. Not even that far. Find a place (or a few) that you like walking about.

I have a lake nearby f that I walk around. See something new each time. I have a big yard and I can spend 2 hours walking around those 6 acres. I used to walk miles with my dog on park trails, but she is too old for that so I go alone. Muss her on the walks - she always saw things I never did.

Go for a walk. Even if you live in town, go for a walk.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

For a start, they're two different numbers. All COVID deaths include all of them from start to finish, not just the recent ones, or any others.

Now on to a separate stat. This time, the stat is that 99.5% of deaths are unvaccinated people. They're pushing this one to get vaccination rates up. And they're just talking about people without the vaccine, not diabetic people without it or healthy ones or young ones or old ones ... ALL of them in one aggregate clump.

I merely pointed out that if the OP was correct, than the 99.5 percent who died must have been 50 percent diabetic.

Look it up. Then you can belittle actual human lives and say that it is a small number.

Of humans who have died and might have lived if there had not been disinformation about the vax. Who knows, they might have made a decision not to get vaxed based upon something you posted?

Feel ghosts chasing your eternal soul yet? I am told it starts with a vague sense of impending doom and leads to poor sleep and eventual madness..
edit on 17-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Don't know about that, but it sure didn't help when we locked them all in their homes, on their couches to gain 15 more pounds through stress eating to "save" them from something that has a better chance of killing them if they're overweight, and of course, we won't even talk about how gyms and other exercise facilities were "nonessential".

" we locked them in," I didn't did you? You stop them from walking around the block, or doing some pushups?

Some people need structure. Some people need obligation or to feel responsible in order to maintain.

I happen to be one. I need to obligation of a class or practice in order to be motivated to go workout and exercise. Just getting up off the couch doesn't do it for me. I practice on my own because I am competitive; I am competitive because I practice. I practice because I signed a membership to the dojang.

Do you see how this works?

I am luckier than most. My group kept up via Zoom classes and practices, but the community center was completely shut down.

And when we're talking about a group of people who aren't active all that much to begin with ... it's like signing a death warrant.

Masks. Distancing. Sitting in the grass after the walk 10 feet apart and talking. It took effort.

Wearing masks and social distancing outside is an anti-science fear response caused by your addiction to government propaganda.

If only the effort you spent virtue-signaling by the lake went into researching disease transmission, imagine all the ignorance you could deny?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think the point could be made that the government along with their bootlicking followers can and are manipulating data to promote fear in the nation.

They've done it with masks, social distancing.

Now they're doing it with vaccines and social media.

It would be interesting to see if the same number of diabetics are dying in states like Florida versus states like California.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marcopolo100

If so may Americans are sick unhealthy , fat, out of shape and marching to death, who can we blame?

Surely not ourselves?

My wife has diabetes. 5'2'' and 115 pounds. Not overweight. Fought some bad genes? Maybe. Both her dad and mom had it neither really heavy.

Oldest son? Now in Marine reserves, 5'10 and 220. Still muscle, but have told him to watch it. He is 25 so it is still cool to be a muscle guy.

Young son, in the army now. Maxes his PT tests. 5'9'', 165. Has been able to outrun me since age 8. Build like a Greek statue.

None of us have big health problems. We just eat home cooked food, keep active, and love being outside.

Oh, we are all vaxed!

Long and healthy life!

So why are 2/3rds of American adults fat passed degenerates who are going to die and cost me money in the process?

Straight question, why would you be ok with your sons being vaccinated while very healthy? Thank you for pointing out that not all diabetics are overweight. Some Americans would look at it another way. Why are 2/3rds of Americans who took vaccine going to die and cost me money in the process? Just flipping it that's all. If your 8 year old son was out running you I suggest you type more than you run.

Sorry OP

All good

My sons are over 17. Adults don't need my ok to make medical choices.

I raised them to use logic and reason. They made their own choices.

You have no proof in your flip. Just a really awful wish on your part.

I know fat folks have serious heath problems. They get sick more often, and die painfully at a cost to society. There is no logic, reason or proof to your assertion that people vaxed present any risk to our heath care - quite the opposite.

99.5 percent of Americans dying right now from covid are unvaxed , at a great cost to our health system

ETA: when my younger son was 8 I did spend more time in the office than running. Still do. But I can still clock 2 miles in 16 mins at 59. My older son calls me "the fastest old man who can beat all my friends".

I also still train 12 -16 year old kids in boxing. So, I still have a little spark for and old man.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Surely not ourselves?

Oh, we are all vaxed!

Long and healthy life!

Sorry OP

All good

I know fat folks have serious heath problems. They get sick more often, and die painfully at a cost to society. There is no logic, reason or proof to your assertion that people vaxed present any risk to our heath care - quite the opposite.

99.5 percent of Americans dying right now from covid are unvaxed , at a great cost to our health system

It was no wish, just a flip. Any different to your comment on Americans costing you money? So back at you, was it a wish of yours? Or just flip flop?

Ghosts lol behave yourself lol. I think you in latter stages.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Again, my point is that if you weren't inclined to work it before, shutting people inside with dire warnings about going out and about wasn't the proper way to help them with their waistlines. It's all the excuse someone would need to never leave their apartment.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Again, my point is that if you weren't inclined to work it before, shutting people inside with dire warnings about going out and about wasn't the proper way to help them with their waistlines. It's all the excuse someone would need to never leave their apartment.

So that is what American spirit is now?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Surely not ourselves?

Oh, we are all vaxed!

Long and healthy life!

Sorry OP

All good

It was no wish, just a flip. Any different to your comment on Americans costing you money? So back at you, was it a wish of yours? Or just flip flop?

No one has much of a choice to getting a disease when breathing in air at the market as compared to allowing themselves to get more and more obese over decades, when they could just get up and walk around a bit for free.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Surely not ourselves?

Oh, we are all vaxed!

Long and healthy life!

Sorry OP

All good

No one has much of a choice to getting a disease when breathing in air at the market as compared to allowing themselves to get more and more obese over decades, when they could just get up and walk around a bit for free.

This is the authoritarian bullcrap I was talking about.

Are you wanting to mandate exercize so you don't have to "pay" for health issues?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Surely not ourselves?

Oh, we are all vaxed!

Long and healthy life!

Sorry OP

All good

80% of all the people that die of COVID are 65 and older.

94% of all people that die of COVID have comorbidities.

Why do you hate science?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Look it up. Then you can belittle actual human lives and say that it is a small number.

Of humans who have died and might have lived if there had not been disinformation about the vax. Who knows, they might have made a decision not to get vaxed based upon something you posted?

Feel ghosts chasing your eternal soul yet? I am told it starts with a vague sense of impending doom and leads to poor sleep and eventual madness..

Well, again for perspective my friend. For example In Georgia's most populous county Fulton 1.1 million people want to guess how many died of COVID since MAY ......it's 31 people (RIP).

and BTW if they paid attention to my posts I've been saying listen to your personal doctor, as they are the only ones who know your intricate and intimate history medical history. My daughters got the vaccine and I am glad they did they both are young and fit and in high contact jobs FWIW.

The point remains 95.5% without the total number has no true perspective as pointed out its 31 people in a county of 1.1million want to know how many deaths a week Georgia averaged in 2019 a little over 1500 and now we are talking 31 in 6 weeks.

edit on 17-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Shutting people inside has affected so many maybe much more than diabetics. My mother was diagnosed Diabetic around 20 years ago. She's done everything the Doctors told her. Lockdown hasn't affected her so much, she's been fighting for years, beat breast cancer, she also had a double knee replacement 15 years ago, both at same time, had to go back to have one snapped back into place. She's actually lost weight during this lockdawn stuff but that may be due to her getting older (70). We've sneaked in a few hugs too, like myself she makes her own rules. Just a little bit from my reality and hopefully enough to be within the OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, is it the diabetes that raises the risk or the meds used to treat the diabetes that cause the problems. Metformin can block the uptake of nutrients in some people, it gives them the runs after a period of time and depletes some minerals and vitamins in the body. That also could weaken a person and cause increased death in the infected people. I know at least a half dozen people who quit metformin for that reason and within like three weeks they were feeling decent again, a couple of months and they were back to normal.

They do not address the actual cause of the risk, only equate it to diabetics, and most people with doctor verified diabetes are on meds.

edit on 17-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Surely not ourselves?

Oh, we are all vaxed!

Long and healthy life!

Sorry OP

All good

For some Obesity is a disease, you think everybody eats junk food, you are so detached from reality. Yet you are happy for them to pay their taxes yet you don't want to pay for them. Who funds the Military your son's are enrolled with? Taxpayer including many that are both Diabetic and Obese.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Let's stay on topic folks.
-OP

The majority of people who die of Covid-19 are the people whom powers and authorities would like to remove from this life, if it were legal to do so. Covid-19 could be that weapon.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, is it the diabetes that raises the risk or the meds used to treat the diabetes that cause the problems. Metformin can block the uptake of nutrients in some people, it gives them the runs after a period of time and depletes some minerals and vitamins in the body. That also could weaken a person and cause increased death in the infected people. I know at least a half dozen people who quit metformin for that reason and within like three weeks they were feeling decent again, a couple of months and they were back to normal.

They do not address the actual cause of the risk, only equate it to diabetics, and most people with doctor verified diabetes are on meds.

Excellent point... It's that drug interaction that means that everyone on meds should consult their physician. After all, this isn't a one-shot pony.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Surely not ourselves?

Oh, we are all vaxed!

Long and healthy life!

Sorry OP

All good

For some Obesity is a disease, you think everybody eats junk food, you are so detached from reality. Yet you are happy for them to pay their taxes yet you don't want to pay for them. Who funds the Military your son's are enrolled with? Taxpayers including many that are both Diabetic and Obese.

You could make an argument that the rest of the country actually lives off all the money the obese and diabetic spend, it funds billion-dollar industries from fast foods to weight loss to insurance, medical, and health. Lol, the loss of revenue on related commercials would be staggering.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join