It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is This Machine ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ultrasonic cleaner that uses Piezoelectric discs?
edit on 17-7-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Sorry I'm late to the party.

Here you are, mio amico.

From Google translation of the website:

Made by UISH - "food material purification machine to remove bacteria and pesticide"

www.suning.com...

Screenshot from video, cropped and spun around to read label:

Screenshot of website:

Screenshot of components:

Seems Kosher!

edit on 17/7/2021 by Encia22 because: Tinkering

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It looks like an ozone generator that is used to clean meat and vegtables. Apparently ozone disolved in water becomes a powerful disinfectant able to kill bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi. The particular model he uses may not be available any more.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
It looks like an ozone generator that is used to clean meat and vegtables. Apparently ozone disolved in water becomes a powerful disinfectant able to kill bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi. The particular model he uses may not be available any more.

See my post above yours.

It's still available. It costs the equivalent of approx. $60 or £45. Whether they export is another matter. If not, you can try asking musicmagic to buy it locally and ship it to you.

Don't you Uish you had one?

edit on 17/7/2021 by Encia22 because: Can't stop tinkering

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Yes just saw it after I posted. Good find, thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

You got it 👍

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Holy SHEET that lot of fat and boiled meat.. prob taste good buttt nahhh

Are you still believing the lies about animal fats and meats being bad for you?

Of course, you do want to go for pastured pork, and grass fed/finished beef, but it is one of the healthiest foods in the world. Yes, especially the fat. Lard, butter, ghee, all amazingly healthy and amazingly tasty!

ETA: oh, and just fyi, the fat that guys was eating isn't what made him or is keeping him fat. He just eats too often...
edit on 18-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Spacespider
Holy SHEET that lot of fat and boiled meat.. prob taste good buttt nahhh

Are you still believing the lies about animal fats and meats being bad for you?

Of course, you do want to go for pastured pork, and grass fed/finished beef, but it is one of the healthiest foods in the world. Yes, especially the fat. Lard, butter, ghee, all amazingly healthy and amazingly tasty!

ETA: oh, and just fyi, the fat that guys was eating isn't what made him or is keeping him fat. He just eats too often...

I like that post. Good old real food can't hurt.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I like that post. Good old real food can't hurt.

Thanks. The fact is, I've been studying natural health for 30 years, tried every diet (was vegan for about 2 years, started off amazing, but then started going downhill fast), but learned more in the last year about healthy living just by virtue of learning about insulin resistance and intermittent fasting than the prior 25 years.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I still don't know just how much I don't know, or how much I think I know that just ain't so, but it is extremely important to always keep an open mind, and be willing to listen to information that contradicts your current world view.

<< 1   >>

join