It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For A Good Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Imagine a town of 10,000 people.

Take an excel spreadsheet and place the census data (that the government already has) and place all names in column A.

Then take the local health department list of names (that the government already has) of the people who got the jab and place their names in column B.

Delete the duplicates and you're left with a list of the unvaxxed.

I could do it in 5 minutes.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I had to sign nothing for mine.

Registered online which I imagine is a paper trail but when I went for the jab I just turned up and waited until called and gave my name, they jabbed me and made me wait 15 minutes to be sure I did not drop down dead and then I went home.

If anyone either legal, governmental or otherwise asks me I'm under no obligation to answer as far as I know.

My employer hasn't even hinted that they want to know and I work on a covid testing site.

I'm a bit more concerned for you guys than I was before if this is all true.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: nonspecific
And that's legal?

I'm pretty sure that would he very illegal here in the UK.

I certainly hope it is at any rate.

They will use local health department records and have trained "medical" staff do the door knocking.

They will already know your status.

Those that have been jabbed will have records and will have signed several documents pertaining to the validity of the shot record.

Those that haven't been jabbed will not have those records which can be cross-indexed with local census data that the government already has.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

That reminds me of a scene from an odd but funny show "Lodge 49" where they were all in the Lynx lodge (like elks, masons etc. I imagine) doing some kind of promotion for one of the members and they are all dressed up in their fancy ceremonial robes and whatnot when the pizza guy for the after-celebration knocks on the door.

edit on 17-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Couldn't think of a proper lie but if you spray them with stink bomb juice they would have to call it a day and you'd spare the whole neighborhood their gestapo tactics.

Use a watergun and stealth them.

edit on 17-7-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You say that, yet if there's one thing i've learned about government, expecting one branch of government to have information they should have from another branch of government will only end up wasting your time.

That involves collaboration between at least two levels of government and two different departments. Good luck with that. Maybe in 10 years and a billion dollars later they'll get that list started.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

That could be seen as assault and is not a smart idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Meh, down in America in some places, you can legally shoot someone who's trespassing on your property. Depending on the state, I doubt they'd care about some stink juice.
edit on 17/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Only if they catch you in the act, which means you aren't being stealthy about it.

edit on 17-7-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Please. It's your word against multiple eyewitness. Your advice is horrible, accept it.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

When people would knock on our door asking for donations to
many different charities,our answer was always the same,we
gave at church or work. I don't know what to say about this
vaccine stuff their pushing.
I think I will stick with them having to have a warrant to even
speak to me.I will not open the door,not even a crack.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Is it likely a warrant would be issues if you demanded that?

It all seems a bit crazy the state of things over there.

originally posted by: mamabeth

When people would knock on our door asking for donations to
many different charities,our answer was always the same,we
gave at church or work. I don't know what to say about this
vaccine stuff their pushing.
I think I will stick with them having to have a warrant to even
speak to me.I will not open the door,not even a crack.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Who says it is only door to door?

I received a call from my Doctors office telling me that I need to come in on Monday to discuss my medications...thing is, I don't have anything that needs to be refilled. If this turns out to be about whether I am vaccinated or not, I am going to have a hard time not losing my mind.

If Doctors are reporting who has Covid-19 to the CDC...it's a very small leap for them to report UN-vaccinated patients to the CDC as well.
edit on 17-7-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They will use local health department records and have trained "medical" staff do the door knocking.

You're probably right. Plus, they'll need to step over my Trump yard sign to get on the front porch.

Still, I'd like to hear them say (while being recorded by my ring doorbell) "Well, your medical records show you haven't been "vaccinated"".

THEN, I will ask them (on video) WHY my medical records have been shared with a couple of $16 per. hour canvassers.
edit on 17-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Those that have been jabbed will have records and will have signed several documents pertaining to the validity of the shot record.

The papers that I filled out and signed did not include my address. I'm pretty sure that the door knockers are knocking "cold" as opposed to an official list of unvaccinated individuals.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That is exactly what I was asking about before.

I'm really shocked this is legal if it's what's happening.

My medical records are private as far as I'm concerned.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You're probably right. Plus, they'll need to step over my Trump yard sign to get on the front porch.

Still, I'd like to hear them say (while being recorded by my ring doorbell) "Well, your medical records show you haven't been "vaccinated".

THEN I will ask them (on video) WHY my medical records have been shared with a couple of $16 per. hour canvassers.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
a reply to: Tulpa

That reminds me of a scene from an odd but funny show "Lodge 49" where they were all in the Lynx lodge (like elks, masons etc. I imagine) doing some kind of promotion for one of the members and they are all dressed up in their fancy ceremonial robes and whatnot when the pizza guy for the after-celebration knocks on the door.

I kinda felt sorry for the cops.
Someone who was in an upstairs room saw them pull up and approach the door and came down to tell us.
Everyone just looked at each other as if to say "I'm not answering. ....you go".
The music wasn't that loud so they must've known we were sitting there .

I'm sure they've seen worse but it was amusing.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Even a syringe would suffice. And there are ways and means where they wouldn't see it.

I urge everyone to do it.

Don't listen to the Duck.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

They'll just place your name, that they already have, on a list.

If I am not on any list by now,I have done something wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
On the other hand, people have been sued for less.

If the stink stuff makes the person vomit, you can make a check that box for assault. I translated the term, this might not actually be like that in the US.

Their questionable job aside, if 19Bones79 would sprinkle me with stink juice for no reason, I would be mad. Make me vomit, there would be consequences.

Sandwiched between two lawyers eagerly prosecuting the # out of him for thinking this is acceptable behavior.

Add: No sueing person here but there are borders/limits that I won't tolerate. No one should.
edit on 17.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

edit on 17.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THAT'S RIGHT...I said "Lie"...not "Lay" (need the former...got the latter).

I rarely do it...and, after getting married, I'm really out of practice (Again, NOT the latter).

I hate lying.
BUT, I'm currently looking for a lie to tell Joe and the Ho's crack cadre of crazed door-to-door "vaccine" motivators.

I want a good one.
I don't want to end up on an 'Enemies List' by telling the JoeHoVaxx Nit-Witnesses, door-to-door, 'Motivators' to GTFO of my yard...as the beady-eyed, androgynous-looking, purple-haired, Karen of the group, then, furiously starts checking off boxes on her clip board...which ultimately designate me as an 'Enemy Of The State', while, at the same time, scheduling me for a return visit from a JoeHoVaxx Nit-Witnesses 'Enforcer'.

I want to tell a really GOOD lie.

Yes, I can politely and enthusiastically say "I ALREADY GOT MY SUPER-AWESOME JAB!"...but, I'm sure they've been prepared for that...and will have some appropriate follow up questions which I will surely need to answer with equally convincing enthusiasm and aplomb .

This is where I need help creating a fully convincing lie.

I don't know what they will do or ask me AFTER they ask me if I got the "vaccination" and I lie directly to their zombie-like, slack-jawed, robotic faces and say I already did (It's their lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes...that are the most disconcerting).

I think they've been prepared for lies....and I need to be prepared of cross-examination.

I won't lie...I need help lying.

Has anyone else already worked out the perfect lie to tell these pinheads?
Why not tell them the plain and simple truth? We are learning about bloodclots and microclotting from the vax. Had I known back in Jan about this, I may have made a different decision, but I think Im good by now, and as I was already on blood thinners. Many other elderly over 65 would also be, so that may have been a good thing. My son and daughter in law have decided against the second shot since the news and I told my son (in his 40s) to take a daily baby aspirin for awhile.

So just tell them you are at risk for blood clots. (we all are)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join