It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For A Good Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
THAT'S RIGHT...I said "Lie"...not "Lay" (need the former...got the latter).

I rarely do it...and, after getting married, I'm really out of practice (Again, NOT the latter).

I hate lying.
BUT, I'm currently looking for a lie to tell Joe and the Ho's crack cadre of crazed door-to-door "vaccine" motivators.

I want a good one.
I don't want to end up on an 'Enemies List' by telling the JoeHoVaxx Nit-Witnesses, door-to-door, 'Motivators' to GTFO of my yard...as the beady-eyed, androgynous-looking, purple-haired, Karen of the group, then, furiously starts checking off boxes on her clip board...which ultimately designate me as an 'Enemy Of The State', while, at the same time, scheduling me for a return visit from a JoeHoVaxx Nit-Witnesses 'Enforcer'.

I want to tell a really GOOD lie.

Yes, I can politely and enthusiastically say "I ALREADY GOT MY SUPER-AWESOME JAB!"...but, I'm sure they've been prepared for that...and will have some appropriate follow up questions which I will surely need to answer with equally convincing enthusiasm and aplomb .

This is where I need help creating a fully convincing lie.

I don't know what they will do or ask me AFTER they ask me if I got the "vaccination" and I lie directly to their zombie-like, slack-jawed, robotic faces and say I already did (It's their lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes...that are the most disconcerting).

I think they've been prepared for lies....and I need to be prepared of cross-examination.

I won't lie...I need help lying.

Has anyone else already worked out the perfect lie to tell these pinheads?
edit on 17-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My medical lab results just came back. I'll be dead of liver failure in two weeks. Since the vaccine takes four weeks to be fully effective, I've decided not to bother with it.

edit on 17-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

They come back with: Oh! Sorry! May I see the results?

Your reply: It was over the phone. Now buzz off while I work up how I'm going to break it to my wife.
edit on 17-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I don't plan on saying anything to them at all. I will close the door in their face once it's clear why they are knocking. That's if I even answer to begin with.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I said it before in another thread but...If I'm ever asked I'm just gonna say something like.

'Of course I already have it. What to you think I'm some kind of Grannie killing monster? I hipchecked a little old lady out of line just to get that. I think she might have broke a hip or something but whatever, I ain't gonna be killing any old people with covid.'

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Here's just a guess, speculation on my part, but if they're knocking on your door, they already know your vaccine status.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You dont need a lie... you just thank them for caring and softly close the door

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

you could try this

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Answer the door wearing nothing but your underpants and swigging from a half empty bottle of scotch.

Invite them in.

Watch them squirm as THEY try to come up with a lie about having to leave.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They don't actually have any legal rights do they?

It's just pressure and a bit of good old fashioned bullying surely?

Do they actually have access to your medical records? Surely that's a gross violation of privacy laws?

Genuine questions here, put our other bickers aside if you can because this I find rather disturbing.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just tell them that your doctor has told you that you have Systemic Circulation and it would be dangerous to take the vaccine. It aint a lie cos Systemic Circulation is another name for blood flowing round your body.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't plan on saying anything to them at all. I will close the door in their face once it's clear why they are knocking. That's if I even answer to begin with.

It's 'THE LIST' for you, then.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Just tell them that your doctor has told you that you have Systemic Circulation and it would be dangerous to take the vaccine. It aint a lie cos Systemic Circulation is another name for blood flowing round your body.

That's just crazy enough to work!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Nah take it further, show up to the door buck naked and ask if they're here for the nudist meeting.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Don't open the door, it's simple.

OR

Tell them you are vaccinated* and their info is BS, then walk them to the border of your premise.

*When they come back at you for lying, you tell them you are transvaxx. If they don't believe you thius is a thing, you tell them you're transgender and that will shut them up. You can also pull the religion card, as a last resort.

Will it help longtime? I don't think so! Also, lying is bad but I see the reasoning when it's about the health of my kid and my own one.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Nah take it further, show up to the door buck naked and ask if they're here for the nudist meeting.

But I'm shy.

A good alternative would be to go to the rough part of town and find some old used syringes and when they knock and ask you say.....

What? Covid? ......yeah, I think I got that one here. .....somewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Name your property, "Hunter Biden's Laptop".

No one from the government or law enforcement will ever go near your place again.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I would simply tell them I'm going to wait until the "trials" have concluded just to be SAFE and I refuse to be a guinea pig! Now FO, slams door!

Pfizer

Moderna

From Pfizer's official product Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers of its mRNA injection, as revised June 25, 2021.

HAS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE BEEN USED BEFORE?

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine. In clinical trials, approximately 23,000 individuals 12 years of age and older have received at least 1 dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as an FDA-approved or cleared product.

I'm sure before the trials conclude they will move onto the next jab campaign...Here's what it is all about (imo)...mRNA technology all the way, all the time...Get ready for non-stop seasonal flu viruses, epidemics to pandemics pushing endless gene therapy...

Moderna starts human trials of an mRNA-based flu shot

Moderna gave its mRNA-based seasonal flu vaccine to the first set of volunteers in a clinical trial, the pharmaceutical company announced today. The start of the trial marks the next stage of the company’s work on this type of vaccine technology after the overwhelming success of its COVID-19 vaccine, which was built using the same strategy.
Built using same scam.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A mate of mine when approached by unwanted visitors like bailiffs of similar always tells them he's an intravenous heroin addict and they are welcome to come in bit mind the needles. He says they can't sit down as he accidentally deffacated on the sofa. They usually leave there and then.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

you tell them you are transvaxx.

"Why yes, I do identify as vaccinated."

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Are you sure we haven't met?

new topics

top topics