It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA 'Moon Wobble' Flooding.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I’m not sure of the science behind this revelation, but I can tell you that that is a very beautiful picture in the OP with our awesome encompassing moon engulfing that solemn yet lonely look flora on the plains of who knows where….. imagine the photographer taking that shot, just perfect…

Note:

Let’s not forget the flock of birds , they certainly got their 15 minutes .

🤙🏼 Thanks Karl .

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
i have crisis fatigue. where does it end?

They are Coming for your Cabinet NEXT Henry !...........

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Could someone more knowledgeable than me explain ANY physics that the moon has ANY affect on global warming? And if you can explain the reasoning that it is the moon then man has minimal impact as the moon is much larger and nothing about it cannot be altered.

global warming = higher sea levels, coastal settlements more at risk
erratic moon = tides out of sync, higher highs and lower lows for part of the lunar cycle
less predictable tides + higher highs + coastal settlements already more at risk = ????????

all seems pretty clear and obvious to me

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

less predictable tides

This is not the case. Tides are predictable as far as the Moon's effects are concerned. The article is about a known and predicted 18 year cycle of tidal activity. We are currently near the peak of that cycle and tides will decline for the next nine years or so. The next peak will be in about 18 years.

The problem is that the next time the cycle peaks, sea level (on average) will be higher due to warmer water temperatures and loss of glacial ice. So, with the next peak, the effects of sea level rise will be greater than they have been this go 'round because those high tides will be higher still (and low tides will not be as low as they had been).

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Better throw a bunch of tax dollars at the moon to fix the bearing, errr, I mean wobble pwobwem lol. I see another scam coming, reminds me of Ezekiel's wheel within wheels, except it's scams within scams.

It probably won't matter anyway. The little ice-age will start or maybe a full one and 90% of the population will be dead of vaccine injury or starvation, just the way the globalists want it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar2
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

I agree with NASA - the problem is that they didn't really explain properly the reasons for the release, probably because they didn't believe people would understand the technicalities.

This is something that has irritated me for years - reports don't correctly detail the science, which means I have to chase them down.

So go work as a science reporter?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
It probably won't matter anyway. The little ice-age will start or maybe a full one and 90% of the population will be dead of vaccine injury or starvation, just the way the globalists want it.

I give humanity only a 50/50 chance of existing for another 1,000 years. Not because of any catastrophe, though. Just because we're really clever when it comes to robots, AI and genetic modification. We're going to clever ourselves out of existence.
edit on 16-7-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

I already have a job - so no thanks.

And I don't fancy a job as a reporter.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I give humanity only a 50/50 chance of existing for another 1,000 years. Not because of any catastrophe, though. Just because we're really clever when it comes to robots, AI and genetic modification. We're going to clever ourselves out of existence.

Genetic manipulation, let me know when we get an autoimmune system with a dualistic ability to ignore existing and new genomes ;-) Robots, like Biden? we're lost! lol AI? I am thinking that Harris used to be a blonde, a true rendition of artificial intelligence (all fillers, without substance, the depth of a puddle and without any intelligence).

We're pooched and a lot sooner than 1000 years. The Idiocracy is upon us.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join