It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My crazy conspiracy theory about Covid, the Jab and WWIII

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis
a reply to: aTechnician

WW3 is happening bud now, and most of one side don't even kniw they are in a war. The other side has the sheep, the zombies and the puppets tearing one another to pieces.

I've been sounding this for several years now. Most people don't really get what it means.

When you are at war but don't know that you're at war ... it means you're losing.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That's sound mate.

Hang about here for any length of time.

And im sure you will be brought up to speed in no time sharp.

The gist of it being our track record and history isn't exactly squeaky clean by any manner nor means.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I do it to make myself laugh sometimes.

Haha

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I doubt covid is a bio weapon. It has measely 1% kill rate compared to HIV which has 100% kill rate. If they make bio weapon, it would be based on HIV, not on coronavirus. HIV has no vaccine. So it cannot be treated.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: joseluer24

Well i would not go that far HIV vaccines might be a thing sooner than we imagine.

www.ox.ac.uk...

I agree with COVID 19 not being a bioweapon all the same or a piss poor one at that.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It's a modified bioweapon so it will last longer and not be as deadly 😎

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: joseluer24
I doubt covid is a bio weapon. It has measely 1% kill rate compared to HIV which has 100% kill rate. If they make bio weapon, it would be based on HIV, not on coronavirus. HIV has no vaccine. So it cannot be treated.

HIV didn't and hasn't created opportunities for governments to exercise extreme authority over populations 😎

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well i would not go that far HIV vaccines might be a thing sooner than we imagine.

www.ox.ac.uk...

I agree with COVID 19 not being a bioweapon all the same or a piss poor one at that.

Vaccine don't work for HIV. HIV destroys white blood cells causing collapse of immune system. Vaccine is not nanobots. Without immune system vaccine don't work.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: musicismagic
The big question in the future is who will have the anti-dote for the vaccines side effect.

Nobody, because 99.9999% of the time they go away in a day or so, and that fraction of a percent is thing that cannot be vaxxed against.

i took the vax early on, Trump was still in office. Im still waiting on my side effects. Spoons sticking to me and glowing in the dark would be cool. I want recompense!

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Aye they just produce and trial these products for the kicks and hoots. LoL

I think greater minds than yours and mine might disagree with your assessment.

A Vaccine for HIV has been on the cards since its discovery.

So i think you might wanna lose that half empty glass im afraid or at least look into the information you choose to bump you gums about considering European Aids Vaccine Initiative.

Its been 40 years in the post and will most lightly materialise at some point in the not to distant future.
edit on 13-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Honest answer aTechnician i don't know anyone that's experienced anything other than a sore arm.

So it canny just be me that's lucky.

Ive had both Pfizer shots with nothing whatsoever to write home about.

Freedom is illusory, and that's a fact, same with security.

I had the Pfizer back in Jan. I keep waiting. Dont know anyone else that had problems at all either.

But, maybe we are all just lucky?
edit on 7/13/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's indeed a problem of the theory. Thank you for your participation.
I think that you don't need to kill everyone to bring things to a halt. Also, they released it on their own population? That seems dumb... So was it an accident or maybe they wished to kill the elderly and the week (communist regime need a young active population larger than the old population to work)? Maybe it's not even both. Who knows, I just speculate.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

How about a GOF chimeric corona virus with HIV inserts, along with a few other modifications? I like to call it airborne AIDS. It co-infects and uses your immune system to attack the lungs and cardiovascular systems.

Also, not all biological weapons are designed to be deadly or quick. Try looking up "biological warfare tactics" on DDG or Yandex, I'm not sure Google, Yahoo or Bing will bring up much. Some tactics described sound much like SARS-CoV-2 IMO. The idea is disable, not exterminate and then there is the need to protect your own forces from any bioweapons you release as well.

I just downloaded the PDF in the link below and haven't dug through it all yet, but it's pretty good even though it's from 2011.

FREE PDF BIOTERRORBIBLE.COM:
The Bio-Terror Bible is a free ebook currently in PDF form that may be copied without consent of the author David Chase Taylor. The Bio-Terror Bible connects the dots of an upcoming false-flag bio-terror attack and subsequent pandemic that will likely transpire prior to December 21, 2012.

Real Causes of Bio-Terror
If and when a full-scale bio-terror attack occurs, the live pathogens or agents responsible for the pandemic will likely be dispersed via chemtrails by government airplanes or drones, by the U.S. Postal Service via Tide detergent samples, by the government and medical establishment via tainted vaccines, or by clinics via the portable petri dish commonly known as a Trojan condom. Although the aforementioned causes are all a possibility, it is most likely that tainted vaccines will be the root cause of millions of deaths.

Link to PDF

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

How about a GOF chimeric corona virus with HIV inserts, along with a few other modifications? I like to call it airborne AIDS. It co-infects and uses your immune system to attack the lungs and cardiovascular systems.

Also, not all biological weapons are designed to be deadly or quick. Try looking up "biological warfare tactics" on DDG or Yandex, I'm not sure Google, Yahoo or Bing will bring up much. Some tactics described sound much like SARS-CoV-2 IMO. The idea is disable, not exterminate and then there is the need to protect your own forces from any bioweapons you release as well.

I just downloaded the PDF in the link below and haven't dug through it all yet, but it's pretty good even though it's from 2011.

The Bio-Terror Bible is a free ebook currently in PDF form that may be copied without consent of the author David Chase Taylor. The Bio-Terror Bible connects the dots of an upcoming false-flag bio-terror attack and subsequent pandemic that will likely transpire prior to December 21, 2012.

If and when a full-scale bio-terror attack occurs, the live pathogens or agents responsible for the pandemic will likely be dispersed via chemtrails by government airplanes or drones, by the U.S. Postal Service via Tide detergent samples, by the government and medical establishment via tainted vaccines, or by clinics via the portable petri dish commonly known as a Trojan condom. Although the aforementioned causes are all a possibility, it is most likely that tainted vaccines will be the root cause of millions of deaths.

Link to PDF

HIV insertion into coronavirus has been debunked early on. There is no HIV gene in covid.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: musicismagic
The big question in the future is who will have the anti-dote for the vaccines side effect.

Nobody, because 99.9999% of the time they go away in a day or so, and that fraction of a percent is thing that cannot be vaxxed against.

Assuming that statement you can't support with data is true:

But when it's a child that was a victim and in the .0001 % we have a problem or at least those who love children do. Way more have died than what the FDA have allowed when trials of experimental vaccines to be used occur.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Historically speaking this has truly been happening since the dawn of civilization.

Laws being passed to stop it only stop the honest. The evil ones will do as they damn well please and to hell with the humanity they take out is their attitude.

"Covid19 is a bioweapon leaked from Wuhan (accident... or not?). No one wants to point the finger to China because the correct response should be to ask a total surrender of China to the rest of the world."

You get that even if that were the case China would not be the first nation on Earth to release/test bioweapons on the unsuspecting public or combatants?

UK done so right up until the 1970s and so did the USA, who takes our unconditional surrender?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Link to PDF

HIV insertion into coronavirus has been debunked early on. There is no HIV gene in covid.

Do you remember the agency or institute that released that information? I'd like to read that if you have a link to something other than a video. Much thanks.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

This may be of interest to you.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Covid19 if fully sequenced. Go ahead and look.

Covid19 Genome

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The gist of it being our track record and history isn't exactly squeaky clean by any manner nor means.

Well, that just add to the interest of "not pointing fingers" toward China.
edit on 13-7-2021 by aTechnician because: Added the quote for context

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join