It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My crazy conspiracy theory about Covid, the Jab and WWIII

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The big question in the future is who will have the anti-dote for the vaccines side effect.

We don't have the tech for an antidote, it requires reprogramming the immune system back to normal along with every cell that has been effected in the body.

If you took the jab (its not a vaccine), you are the virus.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

This may be of interest to you.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Yes, very much.

I found this quote interesting . . .

Published online 2020 Feb 14 . . .

Current report conducted careful examination of the sequences of 2019-nCoV, other CoV viruses and HIV-1 as well as GenBank database. Our results demonstrated no evidence that the sequences of these four inserts are HIV-1 specific or the 2019-nCoV viruses obtain these insertions from HIV-1.

Consider the wording in bold.

2019-nCov, is that the same as SARS-Cov-2 under a previous designation or some other strain?

Four sequence "inserts", sounds a bit like they were inserted into the genetics.

HIV-1 specific, so is that to say they are present in HIV-1 but there are other expressions of these sequences?

It is stated that there was no evidence that the virus had obtained these insertions from HIV-1, that would imply that they could have?

It still leave me with doubts, not like these government sources are reassuring me to begin with.
edit on 13-7-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just try yourself to align both genome!

HIV: NC_001802.1
COVID19: NC_045512.2

Alignment tool: ncbi BLAST

Results:
RID: EVHDTANM11N
Job Title:NC_045512:Severe acute respiratory syndrome...
Program:
Subject:Human immunodeficiency virus 1, complete genome
ID: NC_001802.1(rna)
Length: 9181
Query #1: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate Wuhan-Hu-1, complete genome Query
ID: ref|NC_045512.2
Length: 29903

No significant similarity found.

edit on 13-7-2021 by aTechnician because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2021 by aTechnician because: Readability

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: joseluer24

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: joseluer24
I doubt covid is a bio weapon. It has measely 1% kill rate compared to HIV which has 100% kill rate. If they make bio weapon, it would be based on HIV, not on coronavirus. HIV has no vaccine. So it cannot be treated.

How about a GOF chimeric corona virus with HIV inserts, along with a few other modifications? I like to call it airborne AIDS. It co-infects and uses your immune system to attack the lungs and cardiovascular systems.

Also, not all biological weapons are designed to be deadly or quick. Try looking up "biological warfare tactics" on DDG or Yandex, I'm not sure Google, Yahoo or Bing will bring up much. Some tactics described sound much like SARS-CoV-2 IMO. The idea is disable, not exterminate and then there is the need to protect your own forces from any bioweapons you release as well.

I just downloaded the PDF in the link below and haven't dug through it all yet, but it's pretty good even though it's from 2011.

FREE PDF BIOTERRORBIBLE.COM:
The Bio-Terror Bible is a free ebook currently in PDF form that may be copied without consent of the author David Chase Taylor. The Bio-Terror Bible connects the dots of an upcoming false-flag bio-terror attack and subsequent pandemic that will likely transpire prior to December 21, 2012.

Real Causes of Bio-Terror
If and when a full-scale bio-terror attack occurs, the live pathogens or agents responsible for the pandemic will likely be dispersed via chemtrails by government airplanes or drones, by the U.S. Postal Service via Tide detergent samples, by the government and medical establishment via tainted vaccines, or by clinics via the portable petri dish commonly known as a Trojan condom. Although the aforementioned causes are all a possibility, it is most likely that tainted vaccines will be the root cause of millions of deaths.

Link to PDF

HIV insertion into coronavirus has been debunked early on. There is no HIV gene in covid.

How about citing the debunking since there have been quite a few discussions on ATS showing the it is not debunked by the data.
I don't recall a debunking and will admit I am wrong if I missed it.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well i doubt they are trying to give us sheep super aids MichiganSwampBuck.

For a start you get more wool from live sheep not dead ones.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I do it to make myself laugh sometimes.

Haha

Missus Fu think you make fun of her. She very mad! She carr me an' terr me arr about it. I Mr. Chow, an' Chow no pray sirry game with you, hear me?? Chow come your house an' break yor regs! Then you wark aroun with big rimp! You hobbre aroun' with stick like ord crippre man. Chow no foor around with you! Mrs. Fu make you good egg rorr, treat you nice, an' you tark bad about her rike this? You bad man! You no want Chow come you house!! Okay? You understan me, misser???
edit on 7/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
evidence is clear the (vaccine) was made before the disease and is the object of all this.

brandnewtube.com...

SPIKE PROTEIN DEPOPULATION PATENTS SINCE 2002!
www.bitchute.com...

Dr. David Martin gives a deposition to Reiner Fuellmich after combing thousands of patents since the early 2000's for the SarsCov spike protein injections. Names all of the companies, Universities and major players involved, DARPA and government connections, etc.

You cannot patent something that is found in nature, so they created In-sillico make-believe computer generated genome sequences that they claim are Coronaviruses, Patent those sequences, since they are man made, not natural, which allows them to patent the PCR test sequence to detect their made up sequence, which allows them to patent the jab, which their synthetic lab made proteins to "treat" the make believe patented Coronavirus detected by the patented test to detect the make believe virus, and then they poison you.

The "outbreaks" are just PCR test fraud looking for made up patented sequences using the name Coronavirus, SARS, etc. They only exist on paper for patent reasons, the real bioweapon is in the jab, not an actual virus going around the public.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

All medications have side effects

Isn't it interesting how 'medicine' changed to 'medication', when big pharma took over?

For thousands of years, herbs and other natural (or 'wholistic', if you will) have been used to heal without any negative side-effects. True medicine never has bad side-effects (only good ones, if any).

But we're not talking about medicine, now, are we? The goal and purpose of a medicine is to heal and cure.

The purpose of a medication, which is really a DRUG (and pretty much all drugs do have some kind of destructive, unhealthy or bad side-effects - often small or harmless/insignifigant ENOUGH to still be worth taking the drug, sometimes, not so much), is not to cure and heal.

The Big Pharma doesn't cure and heal. It (over)diagnoses (good business) and then keeps people endlessly in their destructive side-effect-ridden synthetic chemical concoctions that millions of animals suffered enormously for useless testing of the same thing over and over again or for testing of things that would not be needed if they used common sense, etc.

The purpose of a drug (which you call 'medication', but I like to call things with their real, proper names) is to 'treat' and 'prolong', never 'heal' or 'cure'.

I just wanted to point this out .. there are forms of healing and curing without side-effects, but the synthetic chemicals are not natural for human body, and that's why there are always side-effects with those. It's NOT because people are different - everyone's body is similar enough that they respond to acupuncture the same way, for example. It's not like someone else's body has acupoints in different places or anything. So your theory is wrong.

The REAL reason for side-effects is not victim-blaming (people are different), but that the drugs are SYNTHETIC, so the body doesn't know how to handle them. Big Pharma and this planet's 'science' is materialistic, so it doesn't take into account how much energy contains information and how it helps 'guide' the healing effect properly.

Many drugs were done with the method of looking at a healing herb, then EXTRACTING the healing component, then synthesizing that component in a laboratory, and voilá! We have a 'drug that may cure but may also kill you' (seriously, death is listed as 'side-effect' in WAY too many drugs, but people don't seem to notice)..

Please refrain from victim-blaming and rationalizing the (over-)drugging of people with dangerous synthetic chemical concoctions sold as beneficial, when the truth is, herbs and other benevolent healing and curing techniques and methods have existed for thousands of years, and have no side-effects (so please also don't generalize that 'all' have them).

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join