It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important email of all time.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

email dump original release

This proves that the bioweapon was authorized by Tony and the government of the USA. How it was made, and labelled as a bioweapon in Tony's own emails.. enjoy.

How does it prove? Because there is zero response back on Tony's part. So withholding information that is exposed to you.. then denying the lab creation theory only proves denial of what he already knew.

document proving emailed request

emails not needing download. (search box broken)

**got it; ty!**
edit on 12-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Source?

Is this real?

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

His leaked emails, there's a full website of like 3,000 emails so yess. This is real.

link   
Of course it isnt.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I can't believe this

I won't believe this.

Yeah, ignorant. I know.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Looks fake.
The lettering were it says "coronavirus bioweapon production method" is different to the rest of the letters?

Also it doesn't prove how it was authorised by anybody.

If anything it looks like someone emailed him to tell him how they think the virus might have been created. He didn't reply because maybe he got loads of emails like this?
edit on 12/7/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Source?

Is this real?

It's an email to Fauci from this Gaetner person who's making the claims, not the other way around. It's also nearly a word for word of this 2005 article.

You'll know more than me, there's a good deal of medical jargon in there but you'll be able to CTRL+F and find the same text.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don't want your word for it, show me where it's been verified.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

This proves that the bioweapon was authorized by Tony and the government of the USA. How it was made, and labelled as a bioweapon in Tony's own emails.. enjoy.

How does it prove? Because there is zero response back on Tony's part. So withholding information that is exposed to you.. then denying the lab creation theory only proves denial of what he already knew.

Only one problem, according to the audit trail produced by m-cam and david martin, which bases everything on patent information and communication of the day, fauci was involved in this as early as at least 2002. Looks like the work started in 1999. It is pretty easy to "spike" an email into a group of other emails in an alleged dump. Why would fauci need to be reminded of how the bioweapon was made in 2020, when they made it and patented it in 2002 and 2003, plus there are an additional 200+ patents between then and now.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/12.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Adding email links, I have the main Dropbox somewhere.

But it explains the 1995 pattern @marcus

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Because patent's aren't always 100% verified. You can patent an idea. A theory, so when he gets reminded he can easily claim that the idea had been accomplished.

People patent ideas all the time based on theories. Because when someone comes along and proves that theory they get paid.

So while the patent was a theory, they might not of had the technology to put it together to test it safely enough. Bring it forward 15years, and you got ways to test things that were once theorized.

Patenting something based off of ideas for future use is common. Even game developers pattern labels they might not use for decades before game releases. Technology, and medicine is the same.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You’d have to be the dumbest fool on the planet to title an email “Coronavirus bioweapon production method”.

Then it’s topped off with the first sentence in the email “This is how it was created”.

I’m calling bullsnip.

This was a very impatient hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's the title of the email that made me question it more than anything.

It's not very top secret is it.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Source?

Is this real?

It's an email to Fauci from this Gaetner person who's making the claims, not the other way around. It's also nearly a word for word of this 2005 article.

You'll know more than me, there's a good deal of medical jargon in there but you'll be able to CTRL+F and find the same text.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So we are supposed to believe

the heading Corona Virus bioweapon on an email,

I would say context is gonna be extremely important. Gonna read more because I do suspect Fauci is just weasely enough...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Well, there's that.

I mean when I'm trying to destroy the world with an ineffective virus and try to keep it secret I usually put things like, "My Plans To Destroy The World" in the email subject line. It helps when you want to move it to your 'genocidal mad scientist' Outlook folder.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
I would agree, however if it was just a patented "idea" that came to fruitation.. I can easily see why something was made with that label. Especially when you think Hillary Clinton would of had Fauci would of deleted his emails after the leak.

But he complained his new Found fame brought him over 1,000 emails a day. So who knows, maybe he saved it to look into it?

Either way, it was brought to my attention. If it was a specific or even planned dump.. then Fauci will be taking the fall for whoever is behind it.

I don't want too pretend to know how slimey fauci is. I rather stay ignorant, I don't want to believe in this type of evil..

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's the same with me.

I also make sure that any written documents are left lying around in a manilla file with "Top secret" written on it"

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nonspecific

Well, there's that.

I mean when I'm trying to destroy the world with an ineffective virus and try to keep it secret I usually put things like, "My Plans To Destroy The World" in the email subject line. It helps when you want to move it to your 'genocidal mad scientist' Outlook folder.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I've always said its a bioweapon - right at the very beginning of 2020 (or late 2019), the Chinese military blamed US military for releasing it in Wuhan as a FF...and the US military blamed the Chinese military for the FF (False Flag)

Then Iranian Military leaders all contracted the Rona, and a few died.

I cannot find those stories anywhere on the internet now, but I distinctly remember them.

SO....fast forward 12 months to 2021...........

Name one time in the history of man where government have given citizens anything 'free' and insist on those citizens getting that 'free' thing through threats of punishment if you do not accept the 'free' thing.

For instance, here in Australia, the vaccine is 'free' - its advertised everywhere as such. The government is making it very easy to get this 'free' thing - JUST REGISTER on MyGov website, and waalaa, you're recorded as wanting the 'free' thing.

Free........vaccine for the Rona that has a 99+% survivability rate. But if I want a seasonal flu jab, it costs me.

Think about that for a moment......

Bioweapon is likely the vaccine, not the Rona - the Rona is the motivation to get the 'free' stuff.

Free = bioweapon.

link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: KKLOCO
I would agree, however if it was just a patented "idea" that came to fruitation.. I can easily see why something was made with that label. Especially when you think Hillary Clinton would of had Fauci would of deleted his emails after the leak.

But he complained his new Found fame brought him over 1,000 emails a day. So who knows, maybe he saved it to look into it?

Either way, it was brought to my attention. IlIf it was a specific or even planned dump.. then Fauci will be taking the fall for whoever is behind it.

I'm not saying there is or isn't a smoking gun in all those emails, but it isn't gonna be smoking that much.

link   
This article , among others , does a good job of disproving this specific item and includes roughly 10 other fact checks sites that do the same.

www.usatoday.com...

In reading those sites this section really seems to label this as a hoax which was previously mentioned , "The text of Gaertner’s email was taken word-for-word from a 2005 paper by a team of researchers at the University of Pennsylvania."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join