It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We could be looking at the vaccine wrong .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

We may be looking at this all wrong.

Just allow me a moment here to hypothesize

I got to thinking the other day about the vaccine and how the Government views those who are willing to take the Vaccine , A Vaccine that is this not FDA approved A Vaccine that was seemingly made out of thin air . When Historically it takes years even decades to properly produce a viable vaccine .

People are suspecting the Vaccine will kill everyone who gets it with in a few years , an obvious way for the " Government" to quail the population right ?

Maybe yes but I seriously doubt it .

The Vaccine is a symbol of submission or loyalty if you will , In the eyes of the those in power the People willing to line up and take the Vaccine with out question are those truly Loyal to Progress or the New Order if you will, and I'm not just talking about Americans I mean everyone in the world . I think it is quite obvious the Chemical template for this Vaccine was made years ago and now whether advertently or inadvertently the Virus is in motion , so the Vaccine has been manufactured.

My theory is this , Covid-19 was just the catharsis needed to force people into a choice of Loyalty or Rebellion .

A New virus will be set loose one that everyone with the Covid-19 vaccine will be safe from , but those who chose not to be vaccinated will be vulnerable to the new much much much more deadly Virus .

After all why would the powers that be want to kill those so willing to trust them and let live those who called there bluff ?

I know this is a straight up out there conspiracy , but alas this is ATS. Thank you for your time.

Since this mRNA and rDNA medical treatment which allegedly is for covid is not a vaccine under the legal, scientific or operation definition, what vaccine are you talking about?

Apart from that, why would the government, want sheep who can't think for themselves, who certainly will never be innovative, whose mental prowess is really no better than that a simian and whose heights of mental achievement might be learning to tie shoelaces, want to keep those kinds of people alive. Unless of course it is simply advantageous to have warm GMO bodies that they are disposable because the own the patent on the GMH product?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Since this mRNA and rDNA medical treatment which allegedly is for covid is not a vaccine under the legal, scientific or operation definition, what vaccine are you talking about?

Mate that is just splitting hairs , and who knows truly what in the hell they are putting in people .

Apart from that, why would the government, want sheep who can't think for themselves, who certainly will never be innovative, whose mental prowess is really no better than that a simian and whose heights of mental achievement might be learning to tie shoelaces, want to keep those kinds of people alive. Unless of course it is simply advantageous to have warm GMO bodies that they are disposable because the own the patent on the GMH product?

I'm sure the Government would have no problem picking and choosing " Innovative" people to fit there future narrative . But in the end what is truly needed is as you say warm bodies to do there rulers bidding with out question .

Maybe you should read up on Slavery in the colonies Pre Civil War .

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Mate that is just splitting hairs , and who knows truly what in the hell they are putting in people .

It is not splitting hair. Vaccine has a set of rules to get approved and Genetic treatment (even if just mRNA) have another. They botched the "vaccine" protocols and got the "emergency use" approval. They didn't completed the right protocols for the kind of treatment and the governments all around the world coerce people to get it. Vaccine it's botched work made in emergency, Genetic treatment it's a crime against humanity (Nuremberg).
edit on 11-7-2021 by aTechnician because: typos

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm sure the Government would have no problem picking and choosing " Innovative" people to fit there future narrative . But in the end what is truly needed is as you say warm bodies to do there rulers bidding with out question .

Maybe you should read up on Slavery in the colonies Pre Civil War .

I know about the slavery aspect, but why use people when you can use robots? Btw, I am not splitting hairs, it is NOT a vaccine, it does not meet the legal, scientific or operational characteristics of a vaccine. It is a medical treatment that facilitates (according to their own documentation) RNA changes within say a billion to a trillion cells, depending on who's jab they are talking about. Recently, we have found out that RNA can effect the core DNA as well in this medical treatment. Is it intentional? Who knows...

Let's wait and see what happens under "Real World" conditions during viral challenge shall we? I have a prediction (since all the ferrets, simians and other mammals all died under viral challenge), I predict a 60 to 80% death rate of all those that have had the mRNA or rDNA medical treatment for covid. Of the remaining 40-20% I predict serious neurological and organ problems due to micro-strokes and blood vessel "feathering" likely due to "capillary leakage." The 20-40% will also be sterile. Let's see what happens eh?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Good lord, I hope you are wrong. So much people I love got the vaccine...

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: aTechnician

Good lord, I hope you are wrong. So much people I love got the vaccine...

I hope I am wrong as well. My entire family got the jab. I am waiting to find out if the lipid nano-particles can be communicated through coughing, exhalation, bodily fluids, etc. From witness testimonials, it can, but testimonials aren't good enough for me to make a statement. The highest incidence has been pregnant women going through spontaneous miscarriage after spending time in a work environment with many jabbed people. This is the problem with mRNA/rDNA, once it gets out into the wild by exhalation, sexual contact, kissing, mosquitoes, etc, you're screwed.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/11.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Perhaps the intention of getting as many people as possible jabbed with the mRNA isn’t actually to save or harm anyone? What if it’s so they can patent people’s DNA?

supreme court rules human genome can be patented if modified

Complete and total control of everything and everyone is the goal.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Perhaps the intention of getting as many people as possible jabbed with the mRNA isn’t actually to save or harm anyone? What if it’s so they can patent people’s DNA?

supreme court rules human genome can be patented if modified

Complete and total control of everything and everyone is the goal.

I have mentioned that in other posts and it is interesting that if you own something, you can destroy it, legally ;-) 90% too much product taking up resources in a specific area, well, destroy the product. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

From the standpoint of physical control of product, eventually sentient product will rebel and destroy its owners. Therefore the only reason to convert people into GMO product would be to legally destroy the product or have the capacity to use the product for some limited/finite time period and then destroy it. You really have to put yourself into the mindset of a psychopath with a singular purpose, then it all makes sense. I am kind of lucky (or maybe not), because when I worked for the military and CI, I ran military strategy and psyop scenarios, so I can kinda "drop into place" pretty quickly. I suppose it helps as well that I have worked with and dealt with what one might consider "real" evil and seen things I can't unsee, and done things I can't undo.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Majority of the not-getting-vaxed crowd are not Republicans.

A look at the data reveals that the vaccine hesitant group, however, are not big Trump lovers.
They're actually likely not to be Republican.
Instead, many of them are people who are detached from the political process and didn't vote for either major candidate in 2020.

The most recent Kaiser poll helps illustrate that the vaccine hesitant group doesn't really lean Republican.
Just 20% of the group called themselves Republican with an additional 19% being independents who leaned Republican.

The clear majority (61%) were not Republicans (41% said they were Democrats or Democratic leaning independents and 20% were either pure independents or undesignated).

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

One hypothesis is the vaccine is a gateway, with the introduction of new variants they can categorise what vaccines do what, seem like dna experimentation to me. If they killed half the people then the other half would find them all. They know this, the vaccines are likely to create subtle changes over time till a hermaphrodite race emerges, then they wipe the rest out... Or in 20 years if you think outwith the way you are programmed you will get cancer or what Eva.

These vaccines will always be experimental I can guarantee you that, you see I know some of the rules.

They have to hide in plain site

edit on 12-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

And btw see if you really wanted to know what was coming, and I have a good idea without trying to hard. Is watch all MSM movies and TV, Music.

And watch the recurring themes, you want proof, go back to 2012 and watch from there, you will see a virus was coming.

9/11.
Thats easy destruction of two towers, male and female. To be replaced by one... Non binary anyone.

It's all there if you get OutTheBox
edit on 12-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I would really like to know the numbers involving people who got the shot and from that number who had no adverse reactions (like they had saline only). if it was 50/50...

The hypothesis of them pulling a Thanos would jump up at least 10%

Cheers, another Dave.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
People die in wars and then great advancement, imagine if they could create true world wide torment by making ever single family suffer.

Ooft thus threads getting scary

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis
People die in wars and then great advancement, imagine if they could create true world wide torment by making ever single family suffer.

Ooft thus threads getting scary

Scary, no, it's the reality of what big pHARMa will do to make a profit and how they can be manipulated by the globalists and liberals. You have to remember, big pHARMa was started by Rockefeller snake oil salesmen, selling poison then and now. There is true evil in this world.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm more inclined to think they want more people in the world, maybe if they got all the sheep together and started messing with their brain they could connect them all up to create a super brain, one that had all the answers.

If six adepts in a room and summon all manners of spiritual phenomenon I wonder what billions could summon.

Tbh I'm letting my imagination run wild.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis
I'm more inclined to think they want more people in the world, maybe if they got all the sheep together and started messing with their brain they could connect them all up to create a super brain, one that had all the answers.

If six adepts in a room and summon all manners of spiritual phenomenon I wonder what billions could summon.

Tbh I'm letting my imagination run wild.

Some people have other imaginations running wild. Apparently if you write on virgin parchment the following square...

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

Put a dot of blood and the sweat of your hands on the writing and afix it with saliva and the sweat of your brow (forehead) to your forehead during and facing the full moon when Jupiter can be seen in the sky. Do it someplace where you can sit and are well supported so you don't fall down. This is called the SATOR square, allegedly it detaches your "tether" to this reality construct and transports you to the Guff, aka the Hall of Souls or the Library. There you will encounter the 72, the Guardians of the Guff, that will instruct you in anything you want.

This is one of the sacred squares from the "Keys of Solomon." I haven't cracked open those five books in 50 years, but the angelic script and signatures are in "The Geotia" or "The Lesser Key of Solomon," so this is from memory. You can also research "The Sacred Squares of Abremalin The Mage," by MacGregor Mathers.

This is just a fanciful aside ;-) I am pretty well read lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/12.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: grammar/spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The magic if you will is here!

Just when we think we have the cure or if they think it kill those who don't comply ...

Also please learn what Carharsis means, and use little words if you need to make a point so that the whole class can understand.

edit on 12-7-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Leaving this right here:
PCR fraud explained @30:30
VIDEO- www.algora.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I was also thinking about this but in a different way, like more in a feeling way. Since the COVID started and the vaccine it’s like I have been an outsider. Never tested never knew if I was sick or not like a hermit, so when some people started to get vaccine and some started to share stories about how bad it is, still I didn’t have an opinion about. But then later I did start to think like it is something negative but it was in my difficult weeks of depression. Then something happened a couple months ago and I started to feel good again. More energy, more positive thoughts, quit smoking just like that and had this feeling or excitement for the future and then in those weeks I had more and more thoughts about wanting to get a vaccine more like why not let me see what it does but because I didn’t want to be impulsive I decided to not make a decision yet. So then I just got this idea or insight about how the ones who are ready for change (the more ‘positive’ ones, the ones who have more faith in themselves/humanity, more relaxed ones? (Oké some will say it is the other way around they are scared but there are different categories in this, they still believe and have trust in others you could say) Something like that all got the vaccine without thinking much through it. The ones who are more ‘negative’ don’t trust others and are still remaining in the past, in literal or figuratively way did not. I don’t know which ones are choosing the right way and I don’t know if the coming change is worth it. But it seems as the ones who chose to get vaccinated chose the coming new world and the ones who won’t/didn’t chose/are choosing the old world. Choosing to stay in the past or choosing the new world. We don’t know if the new world is good or worse but we do know that whatever we choose the old world is falling away anyway. The new world is coming whether you choose it or not. I still didn’t get vaccinated because my body reacts in fear when thinking about getting the vaccine and my mind says go for it. So at this moment just going with the flow until I’m sure enough. My body mind and soul must be in alignment with this decision so we’ll see what the time brings
reply to: asabuvsobelow

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join