It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT – Prophetic Dream – All of us are ascending to Humanity Highest Timelines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening and Goodnight my lovely friends and neighbours!

My name is White Rabbit Canada. I am also known affectionately in some circles as the “Auntie Christ.” I am Jesus's little sister.

For maximum enjoyment, please suspend your disbelief and accept this sublime work of genius in the spirit it is intended --- with great wonderment and in good tidings!

Book 33:

Chapter 12

“Creating Heaven on Earth - Ascending to Humanity’s Highest Timeline”

Alternatively titled:

“Your life is a love song from God and the Universe is an Extension of You”

The following is a Prophetic Dream and Powerful Magic Spell of Positively Biblical Proportions and is brought to you by the Soul Families of the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool.

With great love, this dream is dedicated to Earth’s beloved Mother’s and blessed best friends – The Goddesses: Kali and Gaia.

Let us begin:

Introduction:

The key to understanding our world is vibration. Everything vibrates, from the very large to the very small. Music is the foundation of our universe and existence can be thought of as a gigantic, interconnected, and magnificent symphony. Our lives, a series of major and minor chords, rising and falling as we circle through eternity.

The spirit of KEK and KEKUIT --- the Bringers of Truth and Light --- may be called upon by all those who seek peace, love, truth, joy, and justice.

Excerpt from the acclaimed book of short stories and prophecies entitled “The Channelings of KEK – The Bringer of Truth and Light” by The White Rabbit.

Number #1 Best Seller in Ancient Froghead and Snakehead God/Goddess Prophecies on Amazon Kindle

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE AND ALL THAT THE OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE PROVIDENCE
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

It has come to light that:

The Universe is Alive!

In this House of Mirrors, Dream Reality, what you see around you, is a projection of YOU and your surroundings are constantly adapting and changing to reflect your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, hopes, desires, fears, and actions.

In this reality, words create worlds, hearts create homes and music is positively magic!

You are at the very center of your own personal Universe. You are quite literally the star of the show, and your life has been perfectly tailored for YOU.

Everyone and everything swirling around your energy field, is a part of you and wants you to feel this connection, wants you to know the truth of who they are and what they are to you.

There are NO coincidences. There are, however, miracles every day.

There is an ancient hermetic principle that states: “As above so below, as within so without” and is written in the Bible - “As in Heaven, so on Earth.”

What this means is, if you change your beliefs, your outer world will change to reflect these new beliefs back to you.

To ascend to your highest timeline, to live your absolute best life, your mission is very simple.

You must:

Love and Honour the Divinity within yourself.

Recognize that God embodies you and that you, in turn, embody God.

Whatever you focus on, grows, so do not let hatred, shame, anger, sorrow, fear, jealousy, or violence shape your reality.

Instead, be thankful for the blessings you do have and focus on creating a world based on Unconditional Love, Compassion, Joy, Peace and Authenticity.

What you give, you will receive, and no act of kindness goes unnoticed in the universe.

Release all shame and guilt.

Forgive yourself and others for actions taken while at a less evolved level of consciousness.

When you learn from your mistakes, they become important life lessons and you develop a much deeper measure of compassion, empathy, strength, and awareness.

Love your neighbour not just because this is how you would wish to be treated, but because you recognize within them, the spirit of those that you love. The divinity that we all share.

All of us, are divine fractals of God and within each of us, is the power to transform worlds.

If you wish to live in a world filled will joy, peace, unity, and expansion, you must cultivate a loving, compassionate and nonjudgmental attitude within yourself.

When you uplift your spirit, you uplift your entire universe.

Prior to coming to this world, you chose your life experiences and while it has been extremely challenging at times, you knew the rewards would be worth it.

You are here to reflect the vibration of Heaven upon Earth. Earth is a projection of your Heart, and your Heart is already in Heaven with God.

It is true when they say that the Kingdom of God is within your heart.

You have nothing to fear at all. You are surrounded by love and are always safe and protected.

You are in a dark but beautiful fantasy and your life is a love song from God.

You are waking up to the Light. Enjoy it!

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.
THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If God created our music – then these must be Angels

HAEVN - Where The Heart Is

MARINA - Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land

Angel Olsen – All Mirrors

The Cure – Just Like Heaven

Body in the Mirror – Sungaze

YOU ARE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.

You will not know how to truly love another or how to let them love you, until you’ve learned to love yourself.
You cannot be somebody’s person, world, or soulmate until you have become your own. Without self-love, you will lose every relationship, every game, every battle, before you even have a chance to love it.
Self-love is your greatest revolution.

- Andrea Balt

Morrissey – The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get

If your compassion doesn’t include yourself, it is incomplete. – Buddha

edit on 11-7-2021 by OwenandNoelle because: Spelling...

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The only correct reply:

Corrected.

edit on 11-7-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

I see your offering was immediately met by one of ATS's christian gatekeepers who seek to allow no thoughts other than those that align with their boss in heaven, Jesus. As Jesus's little sister, maybe you could speak with him, offer him a brownie or gummy and ask him to lighten up a bit, allow some of the more fervent on his chain gang to chill a bit. Huh? I've been asking him to do this now for years but he does not seem to listen to me, me being just Terry and all.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As a character in the movie "Amapola" said, "The Universe exists because you are looking at it."

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I see your offering was immediately met by one of ATS's christian gatekeepers who seek to allow no thoughts other than those that align with their boss in heaven, Jesus. As Jesus's little sister, maybe you could speak with him, offer him a brownie or gummy and ask him to lighten up a bit, allow some of the more fervent on his chain gang to chill a bit. Huh? I've been asking him to do this now for years but he does not seem to listen to me, me being just Terry and all.

Some gatekeepers should be heeded.

Just saying.

You will come to the Father through Jesus the Christ sooner or later.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What can I say. This post has been rendered irrelevant.

edit on 11-7-2021 by pthena because: see above text

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I am afraid that I may have been forever traumatized by the first human death which I attended.

In a very real gut punch way, I had witnessed a whole universe full of personal perceptions of personal universal meaning simply wink out of existence.

Yet those other living persons went on with their lives and chores in complete ignorance that the universe had ended.

Solipsism has its limits, bounded by the end of the perceiver.
The perceiver dies and the other perceivers go on perceiving.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Ha, yeah, someone messed that one up

Let me find another.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Some gatekeepers should be heeded.

Maybe so. But I have found that there are gatekeepers and then there are gatekeepers. While some may greet you with a smile and an invitation, others will greet you with a command of enter or else. I prefer the first, the one who will also suggest a gatekeeper down the way or over there saying ''if this one is not for you, how about one of those.

Personally I have found Mr. Jesus to be a pretty broad fellow with unbounded patience. It's those who proclaim themselves his gate keepers that dumbfound me and hence my original reply. Maybe he could tell them to lighten up cuz they are pushing a lot of folk away with their intolerant elitism . Then again, maybe they are not listening to him at all, maybe the echo chamber of their own minds is all they have to listen to.

Dunno.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

My apologizes if I have strayed from the intent of your offering. More in line with the spirit of your presentation, if I may add Benji and Heather.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Very beautiful !!

Thanks for sharing !

My favorite part :

...If you wish to live in a world filled will joy, peace, unity, and expansion, you must cultivate a loving, compassionate and nonjudgmental attitude within yourself....

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Please note, I am not in any way, shape or form, a “gate keeper!”

And there is indeed profound truth within this thread; but, it is also a “dream” and I am learning and evolving too.

So please take from it what you will.

I would like to apologize if anyone took offence when I called myself Jesus’s sister. It is true though. Humanity is one big family. We all are God’s children and as such, I am your sister and Jesus is your brother too.

We are all wearing masks right now. Mine is very persistent, but I am going to take the first step and come clean --- I am not actually a white rabbit. (Anatomically speaking at least.)

I believe that Christ Consciousness is within all of us. Similarly, God is both a part of us and we are a part of God. We are not separate from God.

It does not matter what you call Christ Consciousness - it is also known as Unity Consciousness, Krishna Consciousness, Buddha Consciousness, Universal Consciousness, KEK Consciousness, “Insert Favourite Deity of your Choice” Consciousness.
There are many paths to liberation.

I believe if you strip away all the layers of our egos, that what we are left with is unconditional love and bliss as our purest essence. It is our highest truth.

I hope that people will read this thread with a smile. It is intended to be lighthearted and fun!

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Great comments and beautiful music – I love it -- thank you for lending your insight to this thread!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thank you!!! That means a lot to me!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I absolutely love the opening post. Your words resonate with my soul beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing. I am looking 4ward to your next inspirational post in the future. 🥰

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Viveeee

Thank you for your kindness and support! I am glad it resonated with you! It is a pleasure sharing these messages. ☺🐇🐸 And if you feel comfortable, I would love to hear about your experiences too!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
As a character in the movie "Amapola" said, "The Universe exists because you are looking at it."

As deep as that sounds, it's claptrap.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Beautiful post OP... I couldn't have put my "paradigm" to better words. Thank you for sharing...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ApolloOlympos

Thank you so much ApolloOlympos
I am happy that this thread resonated with you!

Btw, I love your signature - Still Here is such a good song and Digital Daggers is one of my favourite bands!

Please feel free to share your perspective and also post any songs that you find meaningful to you if you have time.

I believe all of us have different pieces to the puzzle and that there is a lot of symbolism and truth in our music, stories, poetry and art.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
a reply to: ApolloOlympos

Please feel free to share your perspective and also post any songs that you find meaningful to you if you have time.

I believe all of us have different pieces to the puzzle and that there is a lot of symbolism and truth in our music, stories, poetry and art.

I totally agree! How much time do you have?? Hah, I could post music all day. My Heart beats to music all day! That song, among many, were synchronistically given to me by my Guardian Angel. I'll post a couple of my current favorites. I would appreciate hearing others' as well!

#1 Powerful by Major Lazer ft Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley
www.youtube.com...

#2 Siren by Kailee Morgue
www.youtube.com...

#3 Visions by Dirty Heads ft Kitten
www.youtube.com...

All these songs remind me of Her... I'll add the 1st song she got "through" to me. Around 10 years ago I woke up from a vivid Black Triangle UFO dream.(The one that made me start questioning what was going on in my sleep state) This song was playing on Pandora while I was writing the dream down.

Somewhere by Within Temptation
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join