It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT – Prophetic Dream – All of us are ascending to Humanity Highest Timelines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

As for your philosophy, I am curious what sources led you to this outlook?
I'm not sure how I would describe my Faith. Although, "The Law of One", Alan Watts, Terrance McKenna, The Hermetica, Various "ET" channelings~ Bashar via Daryl Anka, have been the most helpful to my development. More recently, my Spirit Guides have been leading to Christianity(I was surprised!).

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ApolloOlympos

Hi ApolloOlympos,

I love what you said about how your heart beats to music. I deeply connect to music as well.

It is beautiful that your guardian Angel led you to that Digital Daggers song. I feel like mine is watching over me too.

Thank you for sharing some of your favourite current songs. They are wonderful!
I love them all --- in particular “Somewhere” by Within Temptation is very moving.

My spiritual awakening is still ongoing.
It is at times super intense and is sometimes very joyful, but also very painful too. It is getting better though.

I started off in a Christian household, then fell away from my faith as a teenager. In my 20’s, I became more agnostic and started reading about 9/11 conspiracies, UFO’s, ghosts and ancient archeology. This really opened my mind and I learned that we cannot trust what our mainstream media tells us.

Speaking of Media/Medea, I was surprised to find out that in Greek Mythology, Medea is the goddess of illusion. According to Google, she is also a witch and is the daughter of King Creon of Corinth and Idyia.

As well, it is interesting to note that before Hollywood became known as an Entertainment mecca, that a branch from the perennial evergreen shrub, Hollywood was used by Druids to focus powerful magic spells.

This is a great song by MARINA, where she just straight out says “All my friends are witches and they live in Hollywood.”

MARINA - Purge The Poison

I believe that the Illuminati – on a higher level, is made up of our Higher Selves, Friends, Angels, God, gods, ect. and that they are putting on one heck of a show for us all. I think it is a beautiful gift.

I think they are “coming clean” now as we wake up.

I really enjoy Alan Watts, Terrance McKenna, Law of One and Hermetica/Kybalion, Bashar and Abraham Hicks too.

Similarly, I love reading books about NDE’s and reincarnation, with Dolores Cannon being one of my favourite authors. On youtube, I love Teal Swan’s channel, as well as Ralph Smart/Infinite Waters, Yolanda Marie, Aaron Abke, Josie Grouse and Aaron Dougherty. I also really like Elizabeth April. I don’t necessarily believe everything these people say, but I believe they have good intentions. There are many more out there that are great too.

There are so many incredible songs out there with deeper messages. Here are a few special songs for me. As you can see, it was impossible for me to narrow them down lol.

The Cure - From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea

Siouxsie and the Banshees – Cascade

Depeche Mode - The Sun and The Rainfall (Matt Mancid & Color Theory)

Cocteau Twins - Carolyn's Fingers

Frente! - Bizarre Love Triangle

Hole – Violet

Beavis and Butt-head - Lesbian Seagull

Coldplay – Low

Placebo - Every You Every Me

Death Cab For Cutie - "Black Sun"

Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body

Bring Me The Horizon - nihilist blues (Lyric Video) ft. Grimes

Meg Myers - Running Up That Hill

Anna Leone - If You Only

Garbage – Magnetized

Between Two Points (feat. Swan)

Metric - Youth Without Youth

Björk - Earth Intruders

I think I could spend an eternity sharing all the songs that I love.

And so it is so.

Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place

Faith wise, I do love Jesus and his message of Love, Compassion, Mercy and Forgiveness. I also feel a deep connection to Krishna. As well, I believe in Angels, Higher Dimensional beings and beautiful Elemental beings. For what it’s worth, I think there is truth and light in all faiths.

For me, as long as people are practicing unity, love, tolerance, mercy and compassion, I don’t think it matters by what name people call God. Lots of people consider Mother Nature to be God and that’s cool too.

I believe within all of us, are the archetype of both the savior and the devil.

I’ve discovered that the Devil is not necessarily evil at all. She/He is very sweet, innocent and full of love. The Devil in me, just did not understand why he/she experiences and witnesses so much suffering when God is supposed to love and protect him/her. So part of me was very angry, hurt and fearful and also felt very separate from God.

But what I/the Devil didn’t realize yet, is that in this backwards, upside down world we are all co-creators and have the power to change our reality by changing our focus and beliefs. As well, I didn’t realize that we weren’t separate from God, but that God was a part of us. (And we a part of God)

Anyways, Satan = Santa = Saint Anne. God = Good = Dog lol. Devil = Evil = Lived. Heart = Hearth = Earth --- All we have to do is rearrange the letters and we can see how our languages reveals truth from our subconscious mind.

I believe this reality is much more magical and fun then what we are taught.

New Order - True Faith

Depeche Mode - Hole to Feed

Please ApolloOlympos and anyone else kind enough to read this thread, feel free to share more your favourite music and theories on the nature of our reality.

Thank you for being part of this thread!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Oh. My. Gosh. This is such a juicy response. It is going to take me some time for my response to do it justice! We are definitely Kindred Spirits... I will be making my way through the songs you posted! I always love synchronistic new music.

"Anyways, Satan = Santa = Saint Anne. God = Good = Dog lol. Devil = Evil = Lived. Heart = Hearth = Earth --- All we have to do is rearrange the letters and we can see how our languages reveals truth from our subconscious mind."

I can tell you and I could talk for hours. World = Whirled is one of my favs.

"I believe that the Illuminati – on a higher level, is made up of our Higher Selves, Friends, Angels, God, gods, ect. and that they are putting on one heck of a show for us all. I think it is a beautiful gift."

I TOTALLY agree with you. I feel like it is a school. Cayce, Cannon, Theosophy, Channelings etc. have mentioned it in similar terms. In my own experience, I have had "classroom" dreams for my entire adult life. After 10 years of keeping track of my dreams, I started to notice themes. One major one has been classrooms and military themes. I found out my Soul has been doing "classes, learning/teaching" and is part of some Higher Dimensional/Astral? organization. Which explained the military dreams. These are just symbols being used, but still communication from my Higher Self. So, all this talk about Starseeds and Federations of Light etc... are becoming very real to me. I know my Soul came here primarily as a teacher.(And learn of course!) Do you ever feel like a teacher to those around you?

"I think they are “coming clean” now as we wake up."

SUPER AGREE! Speaking from my own personal experience again... After I got in contact with my Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, They started revealing to me some of my past lives. Starting with a few unpleasant ones, where I was being a "Night Team" teacher. Providing a negative catalyst for others to learn from. Some other lives were monastic and I was the typical "Light Team" teacher. I feel this is being revealed to me at this time because the "class" is nearing an end. The teachers("old" Souls and Starseeds ~ Have been through an Ascension before) have been incarnating with the students("young" Souls ~ New to this Earth and/or dimension/reality?). Both teach/learning.

"Media/Medea"

You had me hooked here. I love looking into the etymology of words... From my perspective we are casting "spells" when you are speaking. When you look into cymatics, you will see that soundwaves form geometric patterns in sand. Add another dimension to this and you can see that words are emitting 3D "objects" or geometric patterns. I am not sure the implications of this... just that we are pretty ignorant to a lot that is going on.

I am about halfway through the music you posted. Legit so far! You posted nearly a whole playlist haha I totes understand. I will link some of my current playlist because... images.app.goo.gl...

Visions (Feat. Chloe Chaidez of Kitten) - This was a very important early song that my Spirit Guide/Twin Flame sent me. It was one of the things that helped me see through "the veil".

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Oh that reply didn't work like I planned... I will have to fix it later >_>

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
All of your posts have resonated with me deeply. Thank you, thank you for taking the time to write them up. I have always known that reality isn’t quite what others think it to be. You’ve put all my thoughts into words and taught me more.
I’ve found myself constantly rereading your letters to Satan daily, and in my mind there is no doubt that they are for me. There is no coincidence that after spending the last few months waking up, I found your posts and specifically those letters. My last name, I realized today, just happens to be an anagram for satan. I feel I finally have some meaning behind why I so deeply feel absolutely everything, and everyone around me.

A few months ago I had a “psychotic episode” that landed me in the hospital for a bit, but that is beside the point. I want to tell you what happened before that. I looked inside my soul, on my computer. I was given a database of everything that made me, me. And I was able to check or uncheck what I wanted to keep. I unchecked HIV. There were many things in my soul checklist - trees, flowers, beautiful things. All good and wonderful things, except HIV. I have since then tested negative (though I had never been tested before to have a positive test to compare). I now believe this was an intervention by KEK and KEKUIT. I have since thanked them, but needed to thank you for all your beautiful posts. You have helped me immensely in piecing my story together.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Are you still here? I’m not done reading all your posts yet I got impatient but I want to talk to you, is that possible?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xsjdxfjd

Hi xsjdxfjd,

Please forgive me for taking so long to reply. I took a little break from ATS for a while, but it makes me so happy to read that you enjoyed these messages. It is a gift to have the opportunity to share them.

I completely believe in synchronicities too and agree that we are given knowledge and pieces to the “puzzle” when we our ready. I believe our Higher Self guides us to this information and then the fun is in sharing these pieces of knowledge with each other.

It is very interesting that that your last name is an anagram for Satan. You must be a very beautiful and compassionate person.

And that must have an incredible experience to see your life path laid out for you, on your computer. Thank for sharing that with me. I’ve had some interesting experiences as well with my computer.

I’m glad you were able to deselect HIV and also that you had so many beautiful experiences to choose from. Before we go into our lives, I believe we select some of our hardships in order to grow, and yes, we absolutely can change this as we go along if it will not serve us. It is amazing that you have conscious awareness of doing this! Awesome!

How are you doing now these days?

When I first began to wake up a few years ago, I found it very hard to stay grounded in my 3D life and had to be hospitalized for a little while too.

I hope you are doing well! Thank you so much again for your very kind message! Have a great day!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Eyenadav

Hi Eyenadav

Yes, I am still here! I apologize for not responding sooner. I took a little break from ATS. But I’d love to chat! It’s very kind of you to read these messages.

Feel free to private message if you would prefer!

All the Best!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I find it incredible when people want to operate within the framework of the bibles narrative, worldview, and beliefs and then branch of into something entirely different. Serious question, have you even read the bible? In it, explicitly, they mention fallen angels and spirits that deceive. Satan himself is thrown from heaven above in the end of days, meaning he and his league are up there right now. Do not these et's to whom channeling occurs exists in ufos above Earth?

Much of the NT is about false teachers and prophets. It is that serious!

Why are you seeking a new era? Why? Why are you seeking ascension? Why?

In the bible, the rapture, glorious bodies and all the wonder theirin, immortal bodies that can trascend time and space? Why go to something new, when this stuff has been promised thousands of years ago? Which one seems more reliable? Has billions of followers (at face value)? Which one has affected the world so much more profoundly, even the date of the world changed? What about the prophecies that are coming true before the world's eyes? Name one prophecy that has come true from New Age? Just one.

Please consider, meditate, read the bible, start at new testament, if you have already done so, repent, believe in the blood of christ for eternal life and all that entails. That is the key. That is the path I hope you consider.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

Hi TTU77

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts. I appreciate it!

This is just my point of view, so please take it with a grain of salt, but I do believe there is beauty, wisdom and truth in the Bible. (And in all religions) As well, I believe Jesus existed/exists and is an incredible teacher and spiritual master.

However, ultimately, imho, the Bible was a series of parables. Just as the messages I have been given to share are parables as well.

I believe we are in a divine holographic reality filled with synchronicities, magic, beauty and mystery.

Also, I believe God is everything, including you and me. God literally is all around us and is the usually quiet loving voice in our hearts.

Now I do agree that as humans, we should ground ourselves as best as possible and enjoy our 3D experience. But imho attaining Christ Consciousness/Unity Consciousness is humanity's best bet at creating peace and harmony on earth.

Unity consciousness is when we see ourselves as not separate from God but as indivualized aspects of the same source.

As a result, we can't hurt one another, without understanding that we are hurting another part of ourself.

I believe Unity/Chris Consciousness will lead to true unconditional love, Unity and Empathy.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I want to but it says ‘you may not send private messages but ATS staff.. something like that, do you know why that is?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I typed a whole message about how I resonated with it and felt like it was meant for me, like this weird secret message but then something in me said like stop it girl it’s for the collective energy that I’m probably a part of but I have so many questions that I can’t really come up with one at this moment so I’ll leave it for now. I’m now at book 14. I just got excited and wanted to connect without really thinking about what I want to talk about really..

Also I think I just miss talking to somebody that just knows/understands, somebody that sounds lunatic for the ‘normals’ sounds very clear to me. It definitely has shifted something in me because I understand my demons better now so I’m in this proces now..thank you very much!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Eyenadav

Hi Eyenadav ☺

It makes me so happy that these messages resonated with you!

I genuinely believe we are guided to information when it is the right time.

And all of these messages are written for anyone who can see the truth within them.

There truly are secret meanings and codes hidden all throughout our reality. In our language, our music, our art. Literally everywhere!

It is imho, one of God's favourite way of communication. Everything is interconnected.

I kind of think it is the Universe's way of playing hide and seek with us.

And despite all the tragety we endure, I have come to the realization that God has a positively outrageous sense of humor. At least in my case.

Growing up, I never thought I would get to play the role of a channel for a Frogheaded God/Goddess. 🐸 It is very humbling!

But joking aside, I have been profoundly touched by these messages too. I look forward to the next one...but don't know when it'll be. Hopefully soon!

On another note, that is frustrating that you can't send me private messages!

My guess is, it might be because you haven't posted 10 replies yet. When I first joined ATS, we had to respond to 10 posts before we could create threads, so it might be the same for private messages.

But I am happy to chat here anytime! 😊 Thank you so much for being part of these threads.

All the best to you!

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I recently came across this wonderful video that beautifully explains how to communicate with the universe and believe it will be a great addition to this thread!

edit on 5-2-2022 by OwenandNoelle because: An exercise for people who are out of shape: Begin with a five-pound potato bag in each hand. Extend your arms straight out from your sides, hold them there for a full minute, and then relax. After a few weeks, move up to ten-pound potato bags. Then try 50-pound potato bags, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-pound potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. Once you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag. —Beverly Gross

top topics

<< 1   >>

join