It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons & Mueller implicated in newly released emails of hiring hit man on Seth Rich

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not the article doing that dask. It is the data that PROVES someone was talking about hitmen and Seth Rich in the same text. The same crooked people that have been screwing us over royally are BUSTED!

That is why I said "what was in" that article and it is just some people speculating, throwing their theory out there.

It is no more proof than any of the threads here on that same subject. Nobody is busted based on that data.

THAT is true. Now it is up to the citizens arrests because the FBI is not going to arrest any of the Cabal until we clean house and put in real FBI leaders instead of Deep State operatives we have right now.

Obviously that is what the hopium is for.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What worries me more is that this might be real information/evidence, but it's in the hands of Russia or China.

So they show off a snippet to prove their data cache is the real deal. And now any time one of those public officials wants to stop them from doing something, they can threaten to release the rest.

Naturally they don't want to release the rest, because then their blackmail victims would go to jail and/or lose their jobs and no longer be in a position to do them any favors.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
What worries me more is that this might be real information/evidence, but it's in the hands of Russia or China.

So they show off a snippet to prove their data cache is the real deal. And now any time one of those public officials wants to stop them from doing something, they can threaten to release the rest.

Naturally they don't want to release the rest, because then their blackmail victims would go to jail and/or lose their jobs and no longer be in a position to do them any favors.

And if the white hats keep dragging this out, it will be as if the Russians, more likely the Chinese anyway, were blackmailing them for control of the USA.

Clearly the Chinese own our people way more than the Russians. And maybe our media has lied about Putin. They don't ever lie do they, oh wait!

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

just go back to your Skippy place 😠

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I see you still can't point out anything in that dump that is a solid dot connection.

I'm not saying Seth wasn't whacked by the DNC, although personally I doubt it, but nobody has offered anything besides flimsy circumstantial evidence and the data in that article is even weaker than most.
edit on 13-7-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Go ahead keep picking on people and watch them laugh 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Well, emojis and blowing smoke is all you have, unless you are gearing up to make one of those citizen's arrest.

You certainly have not dropped that death blow to the Clintons, supposedly contained in this batch of docs.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
... emails that implicate both Mueller and the Clintons of hiring a hit man to take Seth Rich out.

>>>"Today we retract and disavow our statements and we offer our apology to Mr. Rich and his family," said the fringe internet activist, Matt Couch, in a separate video posted online. "I take full responsibility for my actions ... and would like to apologize to Mr. Rich and his family."

>>>The retractions came as part of a settlement Aaron Rich, Seth Rich's brother, reached with Butowsky and Couch over a lawsuit he filed against them in March 2018

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: justinacolmena

Part of above post cut off missing.

hxxps://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/4/19/18507848/seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-mueller-report

Rabid communist party liberal media outlet Vox calls it "one of the most harmful political conspiracy theories in recent memory." The FBI in particular is desperate to silence the reports of a murder-for-hire hit.

hxxps://www.vox.com/2018/3/23/17129414/seth-rich-fox-news-lawsuit-conspiracy-theories

hxxps://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/27/seth-rich-brother-sues-conservative-media-487827

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The theory that he's the one that leaked the info to wikileaks makes sense. The transfer data was analyzed and it was concluded that there was no way Russia could have hacked the emails. The transfer rate suggested it was done on a thumb drive locally. They had him whacked but made it look like a robbery, although nothing was stolen. He was apparently still alive while at the ER. They like to use MS-13 to carry out some of their wet work. Those same MS-13 assassins had their loops closed a week or two later. I swear we are in an intergalactic sitcom.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join