It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons & Mueller implicated in newly released emails of hiring hit man on Seth Rich

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Mods: please move if not appropriate forum

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

FBI released documents on Seth Rich’s murder today. The article posts a couple redacted emails that implicate both Mueller and the Clintons of hiring a hit man to take Seth Rich out.

There are thousands more documents that I haven’t had a chance to go through yet but, I saw this article and was a bit blown away to be honest.

So, lots more to go through still. I have to admit, it almost seems too good to be true that the FBI would release emails that blatantly refer to Mueller as “crooked Mueller” in the subject line of the emails sent but, it’s out there for all to see now.

I’m pretty sure I know what my weekend reading will entail.
edit on 9-7-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

For such a low level political operative, he seemed to have garnered the attention of a lot of powerful people.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Julian 'victim' exposed as liar.

Seth documents days later.

Spidey says something is up.

You do, I do. (We are here)
I do, you do.
You do, I do.

Handshake.

edit on 9-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hope!!!
What else may be in there?

Hillary Clinton Summoning Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim

fringeculture.home.blog... in-leaked-emails-clearly-didnt-get-it/

www.reddit.com...

Rev 9.14saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Gilgamesh (A king who was claimed to be one third man and two thirds god [66.6%]). Very shortly after the tomb of Gilgamesh was discovered, America invaded Iraq, where it was discovered. This was back in 2003, so we were just beginning the war on terror.

Now, a German-led expedition has discovered what is thought to be the entire city of Uruk - including, where the Euphrates once flowed, the last resting place of its famous King.

In the book - actually a set of inscribed clay tablets - Gilgamesh was described as having been buried under the Euphrates, in a tomb apparently constructed when the waters of the ancient river parted following his death.
news.bbc.co.uk...

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

A history in 3 memes......

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
so it's true Mueller is crooked and the Clinton's have a hit list.... : O

wonder when we'll see the emails on John McAfee, Jeff Epstein, Antonin Scalia, Andrew Breitbart etc..

to bad we didn't have email when John F. Kennedy was around...

edit on 24072431pm312021Fri, 09 Jul 2021 17:24:23 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

For such a low level political operative, he seemed to have garnered the attention of a lot of powerful people.

If memory serves, they denied for years of having any files on him and his murder when requested 🤔 imagine that! The FBI lies.
I’m shocked

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is a video that Lin Wood released of a FBI whistle blower.
This whistle blower claims that high level people in the FBI hired MS-13 to kill Seth Rich and even supplied the gun.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I vaguely remember reading about this a couple years back. I’ll have to add it to my weekend reading. Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Great memes

The first one says enough for most to get an idea of the corruption and cover up.

Wasn’t it rumored that Donna Brazille showed up at the hospital he was taken to for treatment? I’m not 100% sure on that but for some reason recall hearing about that and the rumor he was still alive when he arrived.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
This is a video that Lin Wood released of a FBI whistle blower.
This whistle blower claims that high level people in the FBI hired MS-13 to kill Seth Rich and even supplied the gun.

m.youtube.com...

I’ve heard that before I believe. Not that exact video but the theory it was ms-13 hired for the hit and the hit men were later found dead in VA Beach or Ocean City???

I’ll have to watch the video later with headphones, I could barely hear it at full volume.

Thanks

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I wonder if they're going to toss Hillary to the wolves...in order to distract from the Arizona audit results.
Barry never liked her much.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No wonder liberal media and pundits holds Bob Mueller in such high esteem.

They all need to be exposed, but how can this happen if evil liberals own 95% of all communication platforms?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think Hunter Biden killed Seth Rich.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

They should check ballistics on Hunter's illegal dumpster gun.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dandandat2

They should check ballistics on Hunter's illegal dumpster gun.

It would make for a good made for TV movie. I'm surprised Netflix hasn't made it yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What a load of BS.

These are just e-mails of people speculating. The title makes it sound like it was comms of the hit being arranged.

The Gateway Pundit is crap.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thats what I got from it too....a big nothing burger.
The day she is held accountable for anything is the day that hell freezes over.

I guess people need some kind of hope....even if its only in their imagination.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
On Page 23 of 137 - I’ve never had luck getting images to upload here but if anyone wants to verify it’s there.

August 31,2016 - Gucciffer2 released documents on his personal blog purported to be Posted from the laptop of Nancy Pelosi.

What????

Is this old news I’ve just never heard of before?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Whenever y’all bring up Seth rich I feel desperation in the air. What’s really up you need to distract from? Lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join