It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien lexicology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Since it appears that something may and I repeat may be coming, can someone post link or something the dozens of freaking alien species that are regular visitors to earth or have bases here together with what we believe their intentions may be. I know the government did this decades ago. It’s hard to keep up with who are the good aliens vs the bad and who we have deals with and who we don’t. (Not same thing)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
There's the three-tittied green women from Planet X.
Careful. They will drink you under the table.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28
Besides the-non link.

I’m, ahem listening. Speak word and enter friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It does do ones head in when first looking into these topics. So many stories with little validation, what does one believe or trust? When starting down this road, just be open to the possibilities and keep it in the maybe box. Over time and the more you research, some trends start to show, occasionally you might find some more solid facts to help find some clarity with the overall picture.

Until we do go to the stars, if we do, who knows what we will find? With a lot of the stories and reports out there, I find it does help expand your awareness and possibilities of what this universe may hold. Another thing I have found when trying to look at what outer space may hold, it does show you what your inner space is.

For one of the more solid data points around to make sense of the situation I do like the:

Chilbolton Arecibo Message

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Such a mystery, I wish I could tell you. Life goes on...maybe someday they'll approach you.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

We can assume that it is pointless to attempt to name creatures and places they are coming from. The numbers would be countless as the actual sightings of creatures and the types of ships. The galaxy is full of possible suns that have allowed them to exist and thrive far beyond our narrow state. And even if you want to discuss worm holes, alternatives universes and such, Our deal is still that of a Third World world.

I've made that point countless of times on ATS because the reality of our situation still remains elusive. --"We canNOT be that poor," seems be our self-serving elevation. Worse, while most people want to dwell on technological aspects of the difference we perceive, the crux of the matter is really extreme way we have embraced our animalistic behaviors as we learned science but have failed to grow into a better natural state of awareness about ourselves and place within the whole system of consciousness, if not life, in the universe.

What we are witnessing increasingly every day is a return to basic for the human brain and civilization. Plaster any name you an org or the governments way to put on it, the change that Obama attempted is growing hugely every day.

Most of you won't want to listen, but the blanket term of humanity we like to throw around is old world talk, from back when humanity thought itself supreme in the Universe. The buzz word today and forever is consciousness. It is all over the universe and we have to learn to apply it without favor to our old human wants and needs.

Your government knows full well where it is leading you with its slow reveals of its mandated plans to change us and the our world into being cosmic citizens. As the old saying goes, "Resistance if futile." But it will be attempted on major scales with much argument and bloodshed. Better just to sit back and enjoy the ride. It will make you a better person anyway. And then you can reminisce on the "old days."

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"
It’s hard to keep up with who are the good aliens vs the bad and who we have deals with and who we don’t. (Not same thing)"...

The first thing we need is confirmation of aliens. Especially intelligent ones. Then we can concern ourselves with their behavior. 😁

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

There is a possible alien star base at Calvert CLiffs, Maryland, USA, with the purported ET dinosauroids main goal is possibly communication with Earthlings.

My handle is fooftr27...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

No, I disagree. We need to keep tabs on the dumb aliens. That is where the trouble would be with their less-than-stellar ideas about how to deal with planets they visit that have a dumber population then they. So if they come by, we just chase them off by saying go away, we are looking for a better deal?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I remember reading a magazine back in the 90s with the humanoids /Elves looking things, the greys and a few other funny looking creatures, back then there were a handful

Nowadays probably thousands

But certainly not as many as there are GENDERS on earth, gosh could you imagine woke aliens, the universe would be ruined

top topics

join