It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found My Twin Flame(Trine)!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello all!
I came (back) to ATS to post my Twin Flame experience... The whole idea of Twin Flames seemed too fantastical (and it sort of is). But I have my "proof", if you will, that I would like to share with others. I believe it so much that I made a website with around 10 years of dream and personal logs. I did my best to put it in a chronological format and in "story" structure. I don't consider myself a writer or web designer. But I do consider myself an Intuitive/Psychic...Uniting with my Twin(s) has linked Us telepathically. Because She is in "Spirit" I first made contact with Her in my dreams. Then through Divinitory tools such as Tarot, Ouija, Synchronicity tracking etc.

I was asked to share my experiences with those that want to listen...In hopes that they get through their karma and unlock the "benefits" of being in Union. If this idea resonates with you then I believe that is because you are Twin Flame and may Unite in this life. This info is relevant for you or else you wouldn't be coming across it right now. Nothing happens by mistake... My Twin Flame journey has led me to believe in a Divine Plan, that we are all apart of.

My Website is: adreamingdragon.com

Again, I am not a versed in web design or writing... I just started these logs "on a whim" around a decade ago. I can now see the dots being connected. I would love to hear peoples opinions, experiences, or questions.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ApolloOlympos

Tarot, Ouija

Did you lay them yourself or did someone interpret it for you? The answer would not change what I am about to write, but the circumstances behind:

Give me a set of Tarot cards and two minutes of normal talk with you and I could make you believe anything. You would walk out and think damn my destiny! Tarot is about listening, not reading the cards.

Someone reading Tarot, doesn't actually read the cards. It's fake. They read you. They ask questions and then make educated guesses.

I never laid Tarot cards but I am not dumb either. I got them layed two times and each time I noticed how the Tarot reader would ask questions. The second time I changed my style to shy and aristocratic well mannered and just gave vague answers.. Then the laying down started.

I heard sentences like "you never had to endure hardship" "I read your life was very harmonic until now but it might change" type of direction. I got angry and went out. And nothing of it was precise, the things that fit would have fitted for almost every other person. They also ask loaded questions that try to manipulate.

My life wasn't harmonic. Loosing my parents at the dawn of 14, being crippled and scared, traumatized by an overreaching adult, in physical pain for the bigger part of my life, both from physical and emotional assaults.

Someone here wrote they should make a movie about me I attract that much misery. On the other hand I never had to be hungry except when it was my own fault. I always had a roof over my sleeping place, except when it was my own fault. I was allowed to experience things that others never will. So Karma kind of balanced my life a bit, but harmonic? That's an insult.

But hey, might be I just got two Tarot readers in a row that were phony.
edit on 3.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Like attracts like. You sound like a bit of a skeptic, so I believe you will only experience as much "magic" as you believe in. You can't experience(create) what you don't believe is possible. So, if you doubt Tarot or any other forms of divination, you will receive that reflection back from the YOUniverse. It is your Free Will to CHOOSE to not believe in "magic".

I read the cards myself, but I have been to a few Tarot readers and psychics. A couple of which left me at lot less of a skeptic. But it was my own experiences that finally convinced me. At this point, I "talk" telepathically with My Guides. So it is more like... a conversation... Using cards would be very slow paced. Like trying to using cards to communicate with your friends.

I am sorry to hear what you have been through in this life. You must be a strong Soul to CHOOSE those challenges and then to overcome them.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You sound like a bit of a skeptic

There we go lol. I have the most open mind, until I collected enough evidence for myself to make an educated opinion. Of course it's my fault for not being gullible so destiny picked the wrong ones.

lol.

So, if you doubt Tarot or any other forms of divination, you will receive that reflection back from the YOUniverse.

In other terms, I need to really believe in it so it all makes sense. That's the definition of make-beliefe.

I am sorry to hear what you have been through in this life. You must be a strong Soul to CHOOSE those challenges and then to overcome them.

I understand what you imply and the concept isn't strange to me. Actually I entertain a very similar idea about how this all works. Time doesn't matter so the argument where all the 8 trillion souls were 2000 years ago and how new ones get born is moot.

I stop now, I don't want to derail your thread. I am happy if you found a soul that compliments you and wish you all the best. I wonder what you mean about twin flame, do you think there's just one soul for us to really connect?

How would you explain the mechanism behind this?

Add I noticed I forgot my brother again, I frequently don't count him in and I think there is a reason for it, it just hurts so much that my brain keeps these memories hidden. I know it did this to me with other traumatic things.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Bruh.

You have to believe in it for it to work.

Like Peter Pan.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Having an open mind is a great start. You also need to open your Heart. Learn to Trust it.
When I first got interested in psychics I thought they were just "gifted" people, not by some Higher Power, just lucky. But what I learned is the bottom common denominator between legit psychics was their Faith in a Higher Power. Most often, to my surprise, God or Angels. Now I understand why that is. So, a person MUST also have Faith. The more Faith/Belief you have, the more "magic" you will experience.
I don't know what concept you are referring to...really... But past lives are important because it is the karma you bring over from your past lives... the issues your Soul CHOSE to overcome and learn from while here. Time is an illusion and your "past" lives are really concurrent lives. Your Soul/Consciousness splits itself down into fragments. Just like Creation. Which brings us to your next question.
Because your Soul is an eternal, infinite spark of the Creator, it holds all the same abilities. The One Creator splits Itself down into fragments to have all sorts of different experiences. A Twin Flame is the micro to the macro. It is 1 Soul split into two for the sake of what that experience brings. Sometimes together, sometimes separate, but on a higher level they are always "together". As we all are... because we are all One.
I believe some Souls split, some don't, some into 3... maybe more? I'm not an expert. I just know my own experience. And I was a skeptic. (Good thing I kept a lot of notes)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Lol, exactly! The Truth was right in front of our eyes!.. Or maybe some people "in the know" kept the secret alive for us all.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You also need to open your Heart. Learn to Trust it.

I am a bisexual polyamory. My love knows no boundaries be it man or woman. It's the soul and mind I love, not the body. When I notice someone is honest and loving, self reflecting and courteous my heart is burning. That's why I gave up on relationships because it just hurts me and others in the current world.

You really should read a bit about the persons you advice to open up their heart. It's not like I shroud myself in secrecy here at all. English isn't my first language, I am German and raised to be direct. I say things like I mean them and there's no judgment intended. I don't tiptoe around things, I bring them to the table.

I am 100% true and I give a damn what others think about me, my comment above is intended to hint on you how ignorant and presumptious you sound when you try to explain all these things to me. It's great that you're confident in your beliefe but be aware that this complacency isn't lost one me and others.

There's zero hate involved in all this, no harm intended, I only give you feedback on how things like you do are perceived. Yes that's a huge pet peeve of mine because I absolutely can not stand it when someone acts like they have powers that others are too dumb or cumbersome to grasp, when in reality it's often a complacency and the need to feel needed and appreciated.

I know private persons that are into this stuff and these are the most dogmatic, controlling manipulating persons I know to describe. They use the fear and anxiety of those that are willing to believe in what they say and get a kick out of it. It's a power trip.

That's not describing you, because I don't know you personally. To be honest you're eerie similar to a different poster whose hidden hints or maybe they are freudian slips do not escape me.

no hate intended.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Are you asking me to study you before I respond on some internet forum? heh...
I appreciate your straightforwardness, what are we even doing if we aren't living/speaking honestly? I can see how I may come across arrogant or similar. But it is because I speak from a place of KNOWING, from my own experiences. If I am unsure on a topic I will state it. Other things, I do know what I am talking about... I've experienced this "magic"... and I was 100% a non-believer. If you attempt to open up communication with your Guides, They will be responding... joyfully. I only want to spread the things that have helped me off the edge.
Am I acting like I have powers others don't, or can't grasp? Or is that how you feel about yourself, that you can't grasp it? I am here explaining my experiences in "public" because I DO believe people are very capable of grasping these ideas... More importantly, if it is Truth... then it needs no defending and it will resonate and "stick" all on its own.

I'm not sure who the other person is... because I don't know anyone "here"... but maybe they have researched through similar veins of Knowledge as I have. (Hermetica, The Law of One, Yogis, mystics, Countless channelers)... maybe they are part of my Soul Family and we have a similar message to spread... I imagine anyone that finds resonance in my words to be in my Soul Family... We incarnate in groups and on that Side we organize the next day's events. So seemingly distant or unrelated persons/strangers are actually "closely related" to you on the other Side.
I feel like society, right now, sets us up to feel disempowered. We don't feel like we have an effect on the world... when in reality we are EACH the "center" of our own YOUniverse.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting post, pretty remarkable as to how you have such dedication regardless of result as to which you put forth your entire being.

I may not see life in the same shade as you do but it's refreshing to see things from your perspective and I value your insight.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You sound like a bit of a skeptic

There we go lol. I have the most open mind, until I collected enough evidence for myself to make an educated opinion. Of course it's my fault for not being gullible so destiny picked the wrong ones.

Um....that's definition of skepticism. Unfortunately for ATS, a lot of people conflate it with denialism.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Skeptism is doubting, I don't doubt and I don't believe.

What I wanted to express that I keep it neutral and unbiased.

Skeptism and blind faith are both extremes. One is preoccupied with the notion something isn't true, the other is preoccupied with the notion that something is true (believe).

I like to be in the middle of that.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

Cool! I appreciate hearing that... I never saw any of this going public... I mean why would I want my private life all over the internet... But I have become convinced I am a cog in a bigger Plan. They have proved it to me, so I do what They say now... no matter how "crazy" it outwardly appears.
I mostly just look back in amazement at what has unfolded (even just the "average Joe" changes) over the years. My waking self doesn't know what is going on, but my Soul seems to have a plan. *Holding His beer*

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Man, I was never a religious person... I could see logically there "must be" more life and likely a Creative Power... but it wasn't until I was taught Faith in this Higher Power/ High Self/ God/ Creation/ All-That-Is/ The One/Source that I started healing and becoming more my True self.
Having Faith can be a "logical" process if you better understand how the universe(YOUniverse) works.
More Faith=More "Magic" in my experience.

top topics

join